Why are we so rude to each other here?

Why are we so rude to each other here?

we all wish we could be this direct in real life but none f you faggots have the balls i bet

true true
even if i joke around with friends, would never bully a frenchman irl

Because I loved you sven, but you spat on the occident.

I would, but everytime i saw a meet-up of an anonymous online community on YouTube it was cringeworthy af.

if you truly have balls you say this shit to your hierarchical superiors just like me
got fired 2 days ago though

sweden meet ups have been really nice though, went to almost a dozen of them

Because of flags. Put flags on any forum and will people start to go on full offense mode and people take insults to their flag personally. Me specifically, I don’t give a fuck.

I am drunjk and I love all of you

Even me? :3

yes, you too ofc

same to be honest

was walking home from bar after saying good bye to a friend and thought about life

why the hell can't we just be friendly towards each other, would be such a nicer atmosphere here

t. OP

Some assholes in this board think they know more about Brazil than a Brazilian they deserve rudeness

fuck asslicker fag

Banter is alright but I never spill hate on anyone and I don't judge anyone by dumb loud vocal minority
cheers user

Redd/int/ has really gone to shit now.

I love you guys

y-you too

take care of yourself, and have a good evening

>Because of flags. Put flags on any forum and will people start to go on full offense mode and people take insults to their flag personally.

This. While helpful to a degree it basically just makes you a target for the memes and 'of course you'd say that you ' as a way to avoid an argument or just generally shitpost. On boards without flags you're more judged on the faggorty of your post rather than the faggorty of your flag.

You are browsing on an imageboard. Sissy.

Thanks guys

I hope I didn't hurt anyone here with my words, I love all of you guys.

Except the Serbs, fuck those dumb cunts.

I'm not rude user, just bantering a little.

I'm just bitter because I have to be f*nn and you guys don't

i try to make others feel bad because its easier than making myself feel better :-D

Ill be kind as long a Israel flag doesn't show up.

why the fuck do you care about israel in your fucking 3rd world south american shithole ? i swear every poorfag in the world cares about israel for no reason,i guess they "identify to the oppressed" or some bullshit like that
and this is coming from someone who is very antisemitic, i have had way too many bad experiences with jews in real life, i totally understand hitler

but still i want to say you all break my balls with palestine fucking shithole sandnigger country i almost hate it more than israel thanks to your constant whining

Because we all hate ourselves

I'm usually very nice, too lazy to be rude

Of course a guinea would be lazy

is there are any need to be polite toward such fucking weeaboo, NEETs, at least the dropped-out from the society?
Moreover, I like this style becasuse we don't have to pay attention to any "politeness" and can be casual.

Ask him OP

at least you don't live in suburban HELL

I'm schizophrenic and I have bigger issues than hating random people or being mean (I do enjoy banter though)
I come here to chill out

this. anonymous board with flags is worse than a regular normie forum with nicks. because you lump a bunch of different people together and a bunch of idiots perceive them as one. it is like being tethered to a bunch of retards. we need ids in every thread like on Sup Forums. not perfect but better than nothing.

/trv/ has very nice and respectful people and it's dead

I like you guys more than I like most people in real life

If the pharaoh said it then it's true.

fuck you kimchi whore

You are all a bunch of doofuses.

delet this at once

We are all frens here its just playful banter

thank you so much c:
i love you too!

desu OP, idk either
we could have more civilized threads here if we wanted, but i guess that the anonimity, lack of consequences and flags (see ) make us this way, I don't mind the banter tho

and desu, Sup Forums has been, so far, one of the best boards I've browsed in a while

because it feels nice

I only love the NEET losers like me
chads needs to apply