DARKNESS,IMPRISONING ME

DARKNESS,IMPRISONING ME.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279182-trump-everybody-is-getting-a-tax-cut
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

s-stop..

a-at least we lasted longer than b-bernie

update your picture man its even worse now

Kek save us

ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE SHILLING

ALL THAT I SEE IS

ALL THAT I SEE

Stump's basically never been in the lead. Hilarious. Anyone could have beat her, except Stump.

I AM A SHILL
A LONELY SHILL
ON X-MASS EVE

This thread is relevant to my interests.

>fox news: clinton +10

I CANNOT LIVE

I CANNOT DIE

How does anyone like Hillary? I simply don't believe it. I don't believe anyone can actually vote for her, or is America that stupid, gullible, and ignorant?

ICANNOT SHILL
ICANNOT VOTE

archive this thread for posterity

>Half of these news outlets have directly financially supported the Clinton campaign

real unbiased poll you got there senpai.

Set it to 30 days to capture cinching the nominations, the conventions, and today.

Her lead increased by 2.5 points. Sup Forums is going to get literall cucked on November 9

This is the first election that I've actually paid attention to. What are these numbers? I thought people didn't vote until November. Is this the electoral college or something?

I work with lifelong democrats who are voting for her. They eat up the BS, what's said on CNN/MSNBC. They think she is legit good person and that Trump is a backward demagogue.

AND INSTEAD OF EATING HAM I HAVE TO EAK KOSHER LATKI
INSTEAD OF SINGING "SILENT NIGHT" I'M SINGING "HU, HAGHTOL GAVISH"
AND WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH LIGHTING ALL THESE FUCKING CANDLES TELL ME PLEASE...
I'M A JEW, A LONELY JEW
I'D BE MERRY, BUT I'M HEBREW
ON CHRISTMAS.....

ABSOLUTE HORROR

You'd have to be stupid, gullible, and ignorant to vote for Trump. He's a fearmonger who paints illegal immigrants and Muslim extremists as the end-all be-all reason for why America has been destroyed (except it hasn't), and he paints himself as the only one who can save America. He has very few detailed plans or policy proposals, he just feeds off of fear

So basically, if you take what said and put Trump's name where it says Clinton, it'll say something that you've read/heard somewhere before?

americans are the only ones getting cucked. the based brits have already won

There should be an option to remove polls from the average. The Marist poll demographics were like 37% conservative, more than half liberals, and the remainder being independents, how is that an accurate poll?

Can I see graphs similar to the bottom one for the 2012/2008 election? Maybe even earlier if it's available?

In b4 some jackass posts trump.com/issues or whatever, then laughs and says Hillary has no policy proposals without realising there are detailed proposals at clinton.com/issues or whatever

I'm a Jew
A Lonely Jew...
I can't be merry
Cuz I'm Hebrew...
On Christmas.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

I hope the polls stays like this until election day. Polls make potential voters complacent and more likely to stay on home on election day. Dems had a terrible turn in the primaries too while republicans had the largest in history.

DEAR FAGGOT

WHEN A POLLING FIRM DOES A SURVEY THEY DO NOT MASH NUMBERS FOR A GIVEN PERCENTAGE OF PARTY AFFILIATES

THEY RANDOMLY CALL PEOPLE IN SWING STATES, AND ASK THEM CANNED QUESTIONS INCLUDING "Do you consider yourself a Democrat, Republican or Independent?"

TO REPEAT

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW THAT PERSON HAS VOTED BEFORE NOR WHAT PARTY THEY REGISTERED WITH, THEY ONLY KNOW WHAT BOB CONSIDERS HIMSELF TODAY

THEY THEN USE DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION TO DETERMINE HOW LIKELY BOB IS TO VOTE, CAREFULLY WEIGH IT AND PUBLISH THE RESULTS

MARIST IS KNOWN TO HAVE A BLUE HOUSE EFFECT. EVEN NATE TIN WEIGHS THE MARIST POLL NEGATIVELY FOR THIS. RCP PROBABLY DOES TOO BECAUSE IT'S A PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION, NOT CRYBABY NECKBEARDS ON Sup Forums

t. I hate you

JUST

>americans unironically prefer Clinton

>believing Jew polls

Lmao Americans are so dumb. Hillary is bad, but as bad as a billionaire proposing to cut taxes for himself and thinks global warming is a Chinese hoax? An orange racist is even worse.

he is proposing to cut taxes for everyone

no he's not.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279182-trump-everybody-is-getting-a-tax-cut

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

What did you win other than a pounding in your currency? You're still in the EU AND the proper measures have yet to be taken to actually leave,

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A SHILL FOR THE GAYS

fag

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnelolllll