Daily reminder

daily reminder that Trump's campaign was ended by a muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/08/trump-basher-khan-has-ties-to-hillarys-email-server/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fucking leaf

>t. Increasingly nervous shill

daily reminder hillary voted for khan to die in a pointless war that made america weaker and less safe

An immigration lawyer and sharia law fan boy who is mad that he is going to have to go back?

>using your son's death as a political weapon
>to support bringing more terrorists into the US

this

In all fairness. The Khan mom is a fucking hideous freak and I bet the husband hasn't touched her intimately in a decade.

Beata Maria
You know I am a righteous man
Of my virtue I am justly proud
Beata Maria
You know I'm so much purer than
The common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd

Then tell me, Maria,
Why I see her dancing there
Why her smouldering eyes still scorch my soul
I feel her, I see her
The sun caught in her raven hair
Is blazing in me out of all control

Like fire
Hellfire
This fire in my skin
This burning desire
Is turning me to sin

It's not my fault
I'm not to blame
It is the gypsy girl
the witch who sent this flame
It's not my fault
If in God's plan
He made the Devil so much
Stronger than the man

Protect me, Maria
Don't let this siren cast her spell
Don't let her fire sear my flesh and bone
Destroy Esmeralda
And let her taste the fires of Hell
Or else let her be mine and mine alone

Remember when they found the guy's website promoting Sharia and bragging about the Visa laws he abused to bring promoters of Sharia into America, and then Khan was shut down on ALL media and now you can't find a single article on him on all media?

But yeah, Muslims are totally your friend senpai.

>hamming up a thick "middle-eastern" accent and demeanor on national T.V., complete with hang-dog expression, to garner sympathy and attention for an otherwise pointless and futile life, rather than fading gracefully into obscurity.

I guarantee Khan's Con is going to backfire like I can guarantee OP won't reply to this thread.

this

also sage fuck you op, if dubz you get a brain aneurysm

did you make that all by yourself
were you certain to pay your internette taxe beforehand

Can someone cut out the bottom of the khan picture and just have 2 isis guys.

remember when you had a link to any archive of that whatsoever

Wow. At last I truly see. Thanks Wang Lui from Vancouver. #imwithher

wow such a strong statement, very moving

>nervous
>clinton is ahead literally 10 points in every poll

oh trumptards you make me laugh

This
Trumpfags have no argument against it

>WE'RE WINNING BY 10 POINTS YOU DRUMPFKINS
>WE ARE WINNING SO MUCH THAT WE NEED TO KEEP SHILLING ON Sup Forums

you realize that accusing people of shilling just makes your argument look more and more flimsy

maybe not everyone supports an absolute fucking moron with dementia who cant open his mouth for 10 seconds without spewing some lie for president

and no, I'm not a clinton supporter, I am voting libertarian

In a year or two, on page 20 of some local newspaper it will say how he beheaded his wife cause she disobeyed him.

Cuck

Why did you post the lyrics of a song from a cartoon?

OH SHIT WADDUP
ITS GARY JOHNSON'S FUCKING HUGE COCK
>this is your meme candidate and here we are bad mouthing another meme candidate
wew
ew
w

lad
ad
d

This guy.

wnd.com/2016/08/trump-basher-khan-has-ties-to-hillarys-email-server/

Yeah.

cuck

truly makes you consider

im sliding a thread :D

>This
>Trumpfags have no argument against it

Polls are easy. Someone calls you and asks your opinion.

Voting on election day requires effort. You have to register, have an ID (in my state), take time off work, drive to the election center, wait in line and cast your vote.

Trump supporters are motivated and will do this.

Blue Pilled Normies say they prefer Hillary, but they aint going through all this effort.

You can't stop this train.

rly maks u tank

ur so bad user :^)))))

really makes you drink

daily reminder Canada's international opinion was ruined by a flag, a fag, and shitposters on Sup Forums.

I'm still an expat that supports him, but goddamn do I wish he just pointed out the Khans were involved in the Clinton conspiracy. He could have followed up with blaming Clinton for the kid's death and pointing out the irony of them supporting the person responsible for it.

daily reminder Trump helped out him as actively participating in sedition
daily reminder shitleafs have little to no credibility

Such bait.

Its actually pretty amazing that one random Muslim, Khizir Khan did more damage to the Trump campaign than any of the celebrities or career politicians during the DNC did.

He is a very strong public speaker, he had the strongest speech of the DNC.

The record has been corrected with your opinion; thank you user

Nice try, faggotshit. Trying to invalidate his argument by claiming his claim just doesn't have any validity? I think you only proved him right at that point, shill. The fact that you cucks need to reference polls that are run by the MSM and usually only ask around 900 people (newsflash, faggot, that does not speak for the entire country) show just how you truly are losing. They have to fabricate a lead for someone who is on the cusp of a loss so massive it will cause a chimpout and those shekelchecks of yours to bounce. Jog on you sad twat.

>falling for this.
He's literally a meme personality. Listen to it again. Does anyone actually speak with that ridiculous accent & cadence? It's all an act by a clown. That joke of a person had no business ever addressing someone of great achievement like Donald Trump. You autistic myopic political junkies can't seem to get your head around this, that you're operating in a silo. The polls likewise are pure bunkum, as they don't represent the broader will of the nation at large. You will only finally have your beliefs massively revised on election day, when the great Trumpenking reigns supreme.

Daily reminder that your argument was ended by 1 POST BY THIS ID

>Not even November yet
Pathetic

Daily reminder that A Fucking Leaf doesn't care that Central Banking screws over poor non white immigrants far more than it screws poor white people.

Why don't you lib shits ever take on the Money Printers and actually strike a blow for the "little guy?"

Just realized:
>a
>fucking
>leaf

This is what gets me, people act like Trump is in the wrong for shotting back at someone taking cheap shots at him.

Cool dead son, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House?

news flash
shillary spends 6.5 million on a campaign to troll Sup Forums

would someone 10 points ahead be THAT desperate?

Oh shills please move on

Kekd

you do know that guy is involved with hillary financially for years already via some arabian coorperations and that guy is basically selling out the death of his own son in order for shillary to gain popularity. also the way you say his campagne was ended specifically by a msulim suggests that getting beaten by one is more shamefull than from others because of their inferiority and that its really racist