Is Mexico ruled by pedophiles?

No
Not at all

the fuck? and i thought brazilians were subhumans

based Tunisia

Japan should be lower.

Based Saudi Arabia

>Spain

Would be nice if this image wasn't so colorblindphobic...

> Yemen
> 9, must be married

something ain't adding up....

>>Yemen

>Is it ok if I do this really bad thing?
>Ye men, go ahead

I seriously think these laws are made by legislators fully expecting to take advantage of them.

Yemen or YEAHMAN

must be married means "must be married if she wants to have sex"

That chart is a bit misleading, we have this statute known as estupro which esentially outlaws all sex in between those 18 and older and anyone legally considered a minor in Mexico (under 18) further there's a corruption of minors statute which makes even flirting with minors illegal.

The reason for the low age of consent is mostly indigenous peoples and rural hicks oftentimes marry very young but you will be charged and treated as a rapist if you have relations with a minor and either of her parents or guardians complain. For practical purposes age of consent is 18 unless it's teens doing an arranged marriage or a shotgun wedding.

>

Are 13 year old spaniards cute?

i'd imagine so. tanned skin is the greatest thing ever, so there have to be qts there.

this

It's an old map, the age was raised because gypsies were abusing their daughters.

Yeah what this guy said, you can try going under 18 but if ANY of the parents or the girl disapprove, you get sent straight to court.

Learn differences.