Pre Marital sex is wrong

Pre Marital sex is wrong.

B-but user I really like and there's nobody home...

marriage first and no contraceptive or the white race is doomed.

Coming from a monkey, that's saying something.

But it feels so right.

S-sauce?

I concur

The ancient germanics used to shame fornicators and kick out sluts from society altogether

Agreed.

/thread

Only for women.

Hedonism is degenerate and everything wrong with this society. People pick pleasure over virtue, no wonder the west is going to shit.

OP is right and anyone on Sup Forums who supports sex outside of marriage is part of the problem and needs to fuck off to Reddit.

We are all doom already
Might as well enjoy ourselves while it lasts

Ask a guy who waited three months before he had sex with his girlfriend anything

So is post marital sex...

Wrong, or just a myth....

you have a right to freedom of expression; this is not a unique right. others have yhis freedom as well. others have a right to freely express their sexuality according to their cultural norms, and you have no right to restrict this expression; these expressions are protected by the constitution. expressions of pre-marital sex are condidered to be art.

Freedom is freedom; freedom doesn't mean "freedom, except that you must respect my cultural values and restrict your speech to reflect my values".

Not married
Two white kids
Own house
Have job
Still living with their mother

Marriage is a joke

Why the fuck didn't you marry her first you faggot!?

Divorce is an abomination before God. Read the New Testament.

I would disagree but i can't get laid either way

lol you think Christians give a shit?
how many get divorced a year?
Fucking Trump is on wife #3

Freedom is a joke. At best, it's a generalization of many other factors. You are free to do what you want, as long as "what you want" doesn't interfere with big business in any way. Countless people are imprisoned for absolute bullshit reasons, and people on the outside are subjected to violence and hate on a regular basis. You are as "free" as the government wants you to be at any given time (see: Patriot Act)

And yes, Canada got its own version of the Patriot Act.

There is literally zero reason to get married in 2016. Women aren't reliant on men and have no incentive to stay faithful. They can do whatever they want without repercussions for their actions and that includes divorce. They can take half your shit and kids at will and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Women's liberation ruined everything.

> gib monies huehuehue olympics also what are opinions

you can still kill them, next the kids next everyone and shot your self before being caught

This coming from a leaf. Didn't you only recently stop sucking royal cock? Also the Patriot Act is unamerican.

The things I would do to those panties.

Lol you fucking idiot loser
What a horrible terrible idea

>dude with tits
>sauce
kys

>goes to public school
>98k in debt for painting degree
>f-freedom is a j-joke!!!
>works at starbucks with 80% income tax

at least you can smoke weed dude lmao

B8 is real

But can I have multiple wives?

agreed family

Thor says I'm allowed to divorce, so fuck yourself, we all know who the true God is, and it ain't jesus

Yes. Christ supports it

Why would God not remove Samsons incredible strength when he slept with a prostitute instead of when she cut his hair off if pre martial sex is a sin?

Hook up sex is wrong. If you have a serious monogamous relationship with a girl, I think it is healthy.

Btw. You don't buy a car without trying it out first.