What did he mean with this ?

What did he mean with this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ziu2ygE_Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No idea but he was a beautiful man right to the very end.

SOMETHING HAPPENED ON THE DAY HE DIED.

SPIRIT ROSE A METER AND STEPPED ASIDE.

>tfw you were on Sup Forums when he died
I remember the thread, everybody thought it was a hoax.

He meant,
>throw this on the fire and keep us warm will you?

>Tell your fans you are dying
>hurr durr satanist

That song is cool as fuck

I'm a memestar~

>he died
Literally who?

Go get raped

Fuck off you millennial little shit.

Also,it was david bowie

for one day, just stop being so damn canadian

he did your mom before she was cool

What? A millennial is someone born between the mid 1980's and the early 2000's.

I'm pretty sure 90% of Sup Forums is millennials.

>triggered millennials that probably havent listened to more than 2 of his albums

AHMED RAUS

Wew, calm down, my little Oh Oh Oh Ohh Ooohh China girls. Jesus Christ.

>tried to learn Life on Mars on piano when I heard he died
>fuck why is this song so hard

I-I'll get there eventually for you David...

This. His 'music' was gay shit.

I don't know but that whole video was fucking weird

Bowie is well-versed in esoteric shit like Kaballah.

Death and resurrection is a prominent theme in a lot of traditions and is present in his last videos. His fame and renown reached a higher point than it had been in years when he released this album, further increasing upon his death- in other words he died, was resurrected and has become immortal in the public eye as a kind of modern legend.

The song and video for Blackstar are more cryptic though. There's something to do with femininity, but I can't quite figure out what he's saying.

Ready to comply.

It's time, isn't it? The black stars. Black stars rise. I know what happens next. I saw you in my dream. You're in Carcosa now. With me. He sees you. You'll do this again. Time is a flat circle.

It's both an apology to his dead daughter Sophia (the risen syzygy of Christ/bearer of the immortal plasmate killed accidentally in 1978) and a promise that Sophia would return.

In fact, Sophia had already been born up to that point, and would surface just days after the death of Bowie. Even he didn't know how accurate the line "something happened the day he died," would be.

Pic related.

>Ima take you home. I'm a black star.

Really made me think.

He's a fucking Brit and you can't even think well of him without thinking you're not being "cool" enough? Are you fucking 12? Put down that edge son. Bette yet, bin it.

I think what surprised me most other than his death was the lack of ceremony, no big funeral, no star-studded tribute, nothing, just pretty much cremated right away, which was kinda surprising for someone such as Bowie.

also tfw I got to see Bowie perform live in the 90's, I probably breathed in some of his atoms.

>his music was gay shit

This from the nation with the biggest hard on for Morrissey ever. Mexico is half emo drag queens by now.

The Black star video and Lazarus was pretty much his death ceremony

why the poetry, fellow americans?
wherefore?

Ceremony is the right word, although even he didn't know how powerful that ceremony was.

"Somebody else took his place."

Fucking gay leaf bastard

Way up, on money, I've got memes

True I guess, and also the planned album after Blackstar he never did get to start/finish

Vračaj zastavu, jebem li ti mamu crnu.

I'm not a redditer

In the corner of the morning in the past
I would sit and blame the master first and last
All the roads were straight and narrow
And the prayers were small and yellow
And the rumour spread that I was aging fast
Then I ran across a monster who was sleeping
By a tree
And I looked and frowned and the monster was me
Well, I said hello and I said hello
And I asked, why not, and I replied, I don't know
So we asked a simple black bird, who was happy as can be
And he laughed insane and quipped Kahlil Gibran
And I cried for all the others till the day was nearly through
For I realized that God's a young man too

>What did he mean with this ?

"I know I'm going to die soon, so I'm going to leave the world with a bunch of indecipherable nonsense that they'll talk about for decades."

>hurr ur a feggit

Truly you've inherited the spirit of Shakespeare. You're an ornament to your nation. If only Bowie had a fraction of your talent. Bravo.

Major Tom's skull and something about a Mexican death god hence the weird jerking dancers and unibrow

>where the fuck did monday go lyric
>dies on sunday

he knew he was dying and had himself euthanized imo

and this album is about his death

Okay. Thanks for clearing it up, I guess.

He was a bisexual drug addicted cross dressing race mixing degenerate and his son ended up the same.

Also not related to Sup Forums please fuck off.

Worked for James Joyce:

"I've put in so many enigmas and puzzles that it will keep the professors busy for centuries arguing over what I meant, and that's the only way of insuring one's immortality."

He never told anyone.

Its like you have never heard Blackstar.

>This. His 'music' was gay shit.
Delete this

hell be fine

I took as a Luciferian thing.

I think the whole

Lines refer to Jesus, I think he's implying that Jesus died and the body was resurrected but the spirit wasn't the Jesus that died but something else.

I don't really know though I'm not too knowledgeable of the Luciferian beliefs just know a bit here and there.

all spics must fucking hang

The villa of ormen (the antichrist)
>the ancient astronaut that has a gemstone imprinted face
ezekiel 28 isaiah 14 matthew 18:20 (the fallen cherub)

>the shakes
understanding his will, the former ruler and owner of this planet till they removed him from this false ownership he was worshipped as a god..

The power of these people from the stars, made them shake..

The current idealistic conception "see we have proven that god doesn't exist cause the universe exist so see.. there is no god"

>what if your god was alien
*shakes*
>that created this solar system as part of things you don't understand
*shakes*
For a specific purpose
*shakes*
in the villa of ormen (in the villa of the worm) stands a solitary candle (shows ancient constructs and villages)
At the center of it all..
(the pyramids all the rest of this shit that we label as curious but unexplained still and with hawass not even able to talk about it, talk about banning people from egypt for even talking about it) youtube.com/watch?v=8Ziu2ygE_Wc

you are probably some rammstein loving human garbage

Why the skull of the ancient astronaut it is embroided in gems and precious things, like the cherub of aforementioned verses.. he was created perfect adorned in gems and precious stones.. (military awards) but he fell (during job tried to destroy man for being inferior to gods directive) "you say man fears god for naught but do this towards him and he will curse you to his face (man does not deserve what you try to bestow upon it, they will fall short)

this is how in job.. satan was perfect in all his ways till a flaw was discovered in him (he tried to influence mankind)

"you were the annointed cherub, perfect from the time you were created but (something happened) and you fell and thus i cast you out from amidst the fiery stones.."

He was prepared to meet his Master....in Hell.