Does Walmart sell good products...

Does Walmart sell good products ? I mean does they have their own products or they just sell products from specialized brands (Kraft, Pepsi, Uncle bens etc...)

If I was there I can a Walmart frozen pizza ? Good quality ?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/browse/food/pizza/976759_976791_1001416
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its hit or miss. They do have a store brand but they also stuff from coke, pepsi, kellog, etc.

Funny enough Walmart have delis here and I'm quite partial to their orange chicken. I can also buy a pint of Ben and Jerry's for $3.75 as well

Man I miss Walmart, in a perverse way. It's like going to the zoo and groceries at the same time.

Why I don't see Walmart pizza ? Just from others brands

walmart.com/browse/food/pizza/976759_976791_1001416

Walmart's brand is "Great Value"

The store brand stuff is labeled "Great Value" or "Sam's Choice." However, it's all stuff that was already made by other companies and just repackaged into Walmart branding and sold for less than their name-brand equivalents. For example, they have Great Value cola (literally just rebranded Coca-Cola) and Great Value cereal (rebranded Corn Flakes, Cheerios, etc). I never understood why the big name-brand companies let Walmart do this.

>If I was there I can a Walmart frozen pizza ?
Yes

>Good quality ?
Eh. In terms of frozen pizza, there's DiGiorno and everything else. There is no Walmart-brand equivalent to DiGiorno as far as I know.

Oh I see now, thanks.

Don't you have Walmart in France?

Reminder that Leafs can into Walmart

No, Walmart can't compete against Carrefour. Second largest company in this field in the world. First is Walmart but it's largely thanks to America's market

We have Red Baron in Mexican Wallmarts plus a few national brands. I've actually seen Great Value pizza.

They sell cheap shit, if everything you buy is from Walmart you won't notice how shitty they are.
The worst thing about Walmart isn't the products they sell, it's the completely alien fucking sub-humans that inhabit the stores.

Where do you do your food shopping ?

I order everything from Amazon Pantry, no shit.
I hate shopping.

More like you hate money

it's slightly more expensive, everything within budget though.

Amazon Pantry USA sells fresh cheeses ? Useless if no.

Got a nice swissgear suitcase still working hundreds of km of shit roads later. It is indeed hit or miss, walmart is where good brands go to die, gradually decreasing the quality as walmart first monopsonizes them and then squeezes them for lower and lower prices

Target > Walmart

Target has Ciara sooooo

haha i hate the poor but i play video games 9 hours a day and my parents pay my room and board lol

the singer Ciara?

the /r9k/ ciara u tard

I pray for you, son. May you find Jesus.

I thought she was in Germany.

I don't know, I don't shop there, I'd support my town over walmart any day