Would you elect a leader that had to wear adult diapers?

How do you think other nations would perceive a POTUS who needed to be changed like a baby?

ewww

is this real or shooped

Its real ;^)

would you elect one who wore children's diapers?

The real question is, would you elect a woman?

Would you elect one that wears a chewbacca fetus on his head?

OP asking the hard questions.

I'll get back to you after I think it over.

shooped

INDIAN VOTE

SECURED

I AM BEST FRIEND WITH HILLARY NOW

Fake as fuck. The material is to thick for such a stain.

>Trump doing shit in the polls
>definitely going to lose
>barely even running anymore
>doesn't hold rallies because more protestors show up than supporters
>buried in lawsuits
>about to kill himself, drinking heavily
>the last of the Trumptards online are in panic mode
>photoshop Hillary Clinton with poop on her butt in a desperate attempt to discredit her
>spread baseless accusations that she wears adult diapers
>"""""s-surely this will make you stop Standing with Her.... Right??? Please pay attention to me!!!!"""" is what the Trump supporters cry into their hugging pillows adorned with pictures of Trump every night

This is so sad and pathetic. I almost feel bad for all the incel losers on this board. How pathetic.

Go, lick the shit out of Crooked Hillary's ass, hurry before someone else gets it..

negos

real as rainbows!

Hurts, doesn't it. The dirt empire you built around Trump is crumbling and falling to pieces. Are you just now realizing that racism and fear have no place in modern, 21st century America? Might as well end it all now. It's not the 1950s anymore, kiddo, you can't say stupid, racist, sexist, and homophobic crap without repercussions.

But by all means keep supporting that loser. He's just like you in more ways then one. When you're looking at the election coverage on November 8th, don't forget what I told you here. You could've come to the winning side. The inclusive side. The intersectional side. Instead you chose a racist wall and you were the ones that lost. America will make its choice loud and clear in 3 short months, and you will have a rude awakening then.

wtf I hate poo now

How much is she paying you?

Hurts, doesn't it. The dirt empire you built around Trump is crumbling and falling to pieces. Are you just now realizing that racism and fear have no place in modern, 21st century America? Might as well end it all now. It's not the 1950s anymore, kiddo, you can't say stupid, racist, sexist, and homophobic crap without repercussions.

But by all means keep supporting that loser. He's just like you in more ways then one. When you're looking at the election coverage on November 8th, don't forget what I told you here. You could've come to the winning side. The inclusive side. The intersectional side. Instead you chose a racist wall and you were the ones that lost. America will make its choice loud and clear in 3 short months, and you will have a rude awakening then.

>2 cents added to your bank account -Correct the Record

Are you shitting on diapers?

I mean diapers means no down time what so ever you don't need to take a break from life. You can just keep going and going and going. Where as what you want to take a shit in a toilet. First you have to find a toilet and then go out of your way to get to it assuming it's even clean then you spend hours just shitting.

Diapers you just keep going and going and going. You fucking throw those things off at a passing Indian man shitting in the middle of the street and put another one on immedietely while still going.

Literally no better option

Hillary has been a liar her entire life, and her dishonesty is like a dog whistle that other liars (like you) can hear. You are excited by her dishonesty, because you are made out of the same loathsome shit that she is.

Trump has never said anything racist, sexist or homophobic. But please keep lying, because I think it's going to backfire on you. Most people are not like you, and they are repelled by the Hillary crowd's neurotic love of falsehood.

Most Americans do not want to live in the far-left wacko nuthouse society envisioned by Hillary and her crudlings.

Getting bored of seeing this photoshop shilled

I notice muhammad has been sensitive about hillary lately, every thread.

Thanks fag, enjoy your McDonald's gift certificate or w/e it is they pay you with.

Fake. Stop falling for it.

I'm pretty much frustrated with Sup Forums entirely lately, Jamal.
Same threads day in day out.

boy that really corrected my record

Did you seriously just photoshop OP's image?

if it were real it would be a meme already

He's not doing that bad at all really. He still holds regular rallies. This photo is fake, but it is funny
. You need to calm down shill dog.

fake

Honestly. Yes. If they did their job.

However I know Hillary won't do her job. So that would be the reason I'd say no.

+1 shekel for the good goy

You really just photoshopped OP's image.
Subtle.

Didnt he just hold two rallies in one day last week? He holds like 4+ rallies a week as it is.

And resized it and copied it from a another web site?

Wow, you're more retarded than OP.

Fake, bad shoop

Because the polls are absolutely fair and not rigged

hep I've fallen and I can't get up