>not using the masks from the comics
Goddammit, Gotham

How much more shit will Gotham ruin?

STOP RAPING MY CHILDHOOD

>Childhood
>2011

>Court of Owls is my childhood

this side is 18+ son.

You know, is there gonna be anything left to do when Bruce becomes Batman?

Probably the series finale

They need to just go ahead and make him Batkid right now

Fuck it. Just make Gordon Batman and Bruce Robin.

Elseworld senpai

I can give them mine.

That'd be funny. I'd watch it.

The real tragedy is that I can't get on Desustorage and look at the discussion thread for the season finale.

It was probably all a bunch of complaints about autosaging anyways.

can anyone that reads Nightwing/Grayson explain to me whats going on with Dick and the Court? Is he working for them now?

Did you make that yourself or did it come with a We Are Robin thing?

It was set up in Robin War but the Nightwing Rebirth one-shot recapped the important parts. He joined up with them to save Damian and will take them down from the inside now. They are also international as the Parliament of Owls (I'm not sure if they were always international or if it's a new development though).

Mask came with a Court of Owls collector box.
I added the black cloth in the eyes, and painted the R myself.

I am so fucking sick of the Court.

The first relatively new Batman idea in nearly twenty years that receives mass exposure, and it has to be a lazy League of Shadows rip off.

So it's Grayson: Again

yeah but this time costumefags won't bitch about NOT MUH

>Almost 80 years of stories to use
>Go with Snyder shit

This is even more retarded than adapting Flashpoint.

Thanks. I read the Court of Owls arc a long time ago in Batman, was just wondering what was going on. Might check out Robin War and Nightwing Rebirth now

How the hell are they going to pull of a Talon costume?

Someone storytimed Robin War recently and it might still be in the archive. I think it was part of their We Are Robin storytiming? Art was too erratic for me to enjoy it even ignoring all the issues not written by King, but I guess it wasn't awful.

Nightwing Rebirth was a good start.

Sup Forums is confirmed the board of underage cucks.

>live action Court of Owls
>Its for Gotham

This is some monkey paw bullshit right here

Poorly.

>Court of Owls
>WITHOUT BATMAN

Penguin, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Hugo Strange, Mr. Freeze, Hush, possibly Black Mask, etc.

People often ignore how most of the timelines actually line up fine. It's mostly the older characters like Riddler, Dent, Zsasz, etc. that throw everyone off.

yeah why the hell does a good show have to deal with this shit. they already have fish who is bad enough.

it existed since the dawn of gotham idiot

How many different live action Continuities does DC have? There's this, then Arrow/Flash/Supergirl, and the movies. Seems like a great way to confuse the masses.

It's funny. I was kinda hoping Beware the Batman, of all things, would've gotten dibs on the Court if it wasn't dead. I think they would've nailed it.

supergirl is it's own universe as well. for now. but it's easy. you got the shit ones (cw) the super shit ones (movies) and the only one that is worthwhile (Gotham)

>you got the shit ones (cw) the super shit ones (movies) and the only one that is worthwhile (Gotham)

kek

Wait, there are people on this board that actually LIKE the CoO?

superheavy

Galavan was kind of hardcore. They could bring the same thing with the CoO