>>84519659

damn, no is going up fast
that's not just us

i know
its amazing

I voted indifferent because I don't care about this issue at all.

I am a bit of a hypocrite on this, though - I'm all for trans rights, but I'd be horrified if my kid came out as trans. I'd probably try them to just be a feminine gay (a "twink"). I'd be fine with FTM, but I'd probably urge them against MTF.

>Less than 1,000 difference

IT'S LIKE THAT #PROUDTOBE SHIT ALL OVER AGAIN EXCEPT IT'S ON A HARDER DIFFICULTY SETTING.

desu im comfortable with it as well
I just want to trigger some reddit fag

Shit, I think No's using a bot.

why you think that?
surely they would just dominate it then

Voted no, am I part of you now goyim?

yes welcome aboard

Dude look at how fast they bridged the gap.

Botfag, if you're reading this, don't make it so obvious.

i just checked its going up 2/3 every second

definitely a bot

Praise kek, no is being botted

Ooo Ireland, please tell me that your country is filled with 10/10 redhead qts and cute accents,keep my imaginary bubble alive. I hope one day I'll visit there. Also do you guys like slavs?

Slavs mehh
most of our accents are awesome and girls are decent

bump,voted no.

Damn user, why don't you like slavs? Also is chav culture rampant in Ireland like it is in England?

no it is not
slavs are sort of chavy

Ehh, it's a meme. Chavs are chavs, and slavs are slavs, that's like saying all English are chavs, We're not all gopniks. Is immigration bad in Ireland? And by the way would you guys accept a Christian slav seeking refuge from evil jews in Israel?

immigration is not too bad in ireland compared to England. im sure you would be accepted
theres not a lot of racism in Ireland

bump

>compared to England
Tell it how it is user, compared to England, Germany has less of an immigration problem

so i reckon you could fit right in

sick degenerate scum
you should be ashamed