Steroids and the Olympics

Do these athletes who dope think that just because we can't detect what they're on this week that they'll never be caught? Pictured: Katinka Hosszu, Hungarian steroid cheater. She beat the world record by FIVE SECONDS last night after not even placing in 2012. Fucking fraud.

Other urls found in this thread:

fide.com/component/content/article/1-fide-news/7189-chess-wada-anti-doping-policy-nutrition-and-health.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>She

Fucking how?

>womens records

who cares?

She???

But that underage American girl breaks a preliminary record and no one questions her.

Yeah she better be tested for every single drug available in the world.

I would be surprised she would be found negative for one or two.

Hey buddy sorry to break it to you but EVERY single olympic athlete in on steroids. The country with the best chemists and ability to hide usage wins.

what the fuck is up with her pit area

is it because it's a man in a women's fit

/thread

"She" should be tested for a penis, not steroids

Aren't they tested beforehand anyways?

Having been around the scene, I can tell you this is mostly true. They are all genetic freaks and then you add drug use on top of this. The winners who are "clean" are just the ones who likely have high-tech state sponsored doping programs, and they don't get caught.

nigga you just jelly she has higher T levels than you

She's not russian, so it's legal

Looks like it's because of her tight outfit, just like fat people wearing tight clothes.

Not getting caught has been part of the game since the cold war.

You can see her canal toe, Look harder.

Women and steroids. Worse than traps.

don't care, would fuck

>Aren't they tested beforehand anyways?

Not that hard to cycle in short-acting drugs and compounds in the weeks before the competition, then taper off and use other methods to obtain a clean test.

Just watch some of these athletes Facebook/Instagram pages. In weightlifting for example, you'll see them lifting significantly MORE weight several months before the competition.

What do you think the physicians of the athletes get paid the big bucks for? It's managing the cycles of the athletes and using the proper compounds and masking agents to counteract the current tests that are en vogue

Fully. Natty. Brah

honestly, what if she is naturally that good?

I have never understood why steroids are considered bad.
All athletic equipment is engineered to make sportmen as powerful as possible, maximizing performance from the outside.
Why is it suddenly wrong to maximize performance from within?
It's not cheating when everyone does it either.

>steroids

She's the size of a man who has worked out for 6 months and she's probably been training her whole life. Her lack of bodyfat makes her look bigger since you can see much more muscle definition.

She's short af too and it's no secret that manlets always look huger on a tv screen.

fucking hell

look at the east german women from the 1970s, fucking ridiculous

because it would give an insane advantage to the top players who could buy the best equipment, drugs and doctors

although desu pretty much everyone dopes anyway

>She's the size of a man who has worked out for 6 months and she's probably been training her whole life. Her lack of bodyfat makes her look bigger since you can see much more muscle definition.

Women do not look like that, I don't care if they've been working out for 30 years. I have been around this scene, I can tell you that women who look like this are juiced. 100% of the time.

i love how you bean poles always cry about manlet strength.

any manlet can out bench any longarm fag any day of the week

In his defense, he looks like he's 5'2"

Crossfit ruined women

>because it would give an insane advantage to the top players who could buy the best equipment, drugs and doctors

Actually the argument could be made that allowing doping would allow people with less-than-optimal genetics to compete with the best. Or at least have a shot. It's "genetics in a bottle", to some extent.

Cant rule it out but that looks neither natural nor good. Normally if it looks like an elephant then it's reasonable to assume that it's an elephant.

is that a man or a woman ?

>his
>he
>he's

user.....

>Crossfit ruined women

A lot of these top Crossfit chicks are using the old classic, Anavar and Clen.

Can they even detect drugs which enhance fitness but no one knows about them?

Like pharmas making drugs just to win olympics, I'm sure China would do it.

>I have never understood why steroids are considered bad.
Because same reason weed is banned. And alcohol is banned. Was banned. American puritans.

Hungarian

>/pol has never heard of short ester steroids
How shocking. Half-Life for tren ace and test prop is 36 hours.

We need the steroid Olympics,who wants to see a man run the 100m in 5 secs!? Who wants to see 2 guys fight to the death whilst huge and fast as fuck? You know who,steroid Olympics!!!!

they're for enjoyment, not sporting enhancement

we're not all /fit/ autists

yes, only america bans things. how fucking retarded are you

Because it becomes an arms race to see who can produce the best drug, not the best athlete.
In which case poor countries get fucked.
If you want a proper international competition then you need everyone on the same playing field.

Wow, seems like loads of her competitors believe that she is cheating. No surprise I guess.

i hate when non lifters try to portray people who are obv as fuck on steroids as natty breh

Life is not an even playing field trying to make it one is an endeavour of rolling a boulder up a hill, only to watch to roll down and repeat ad infinitum.

Yeah m8 we should have two different olympics - A boring one that's policed like it is now, and one where anything goes and all the athletes are huge fucking freaks that drop dead of heart attacks and aneurysms at 26 but can run 100m in 6 seconds and have a 10 foot vert. I'd watch that shit.

>half-life = detection time HUR DUR look at me i know sterons im cool
yeah half-life isn't the detection period you fucking sperg
>test-p
detection of 2 weeks
>tren ace
topcuck retardo ya take a steroid that has a 5 month detection period that'll end well

>In which case poor countries get fucked
poor Russia

Yeah there was an article in the NYT a few days ago with competitors claiming her husband is abusing her.

Literally this

>abusing

It's called incentive.

Do you think its better that we send professional athletes like the Williams sisters and NBA basketball players to compete against amateurs?

>Fuck the Olympics. Its a nationalistic clusterfuck that should have been done away with in 1972

The sanctity of sports is a goofy thing to aspire to. We're at the point where if we can find goofy ways to make people stronger/smarter/optimized in any (non natural) way it's going to happen. "Fair" sports is dead and the olympics will always have the possibility of "doping" or any other "not fair" performance enhancers looming over them.

Strictly speaking the best athlete is probably something doped out of its gourd raised in a cage with it's sole purpose to run real good.

The main problem is that usually the more steroids someone uses, the better performance they have. As a result they will use unhealthy amounts.

Imagine being a woman trying to go into competitive sports that require strength. All of them will end up with deep voice, manly features, etc. Which is what already happens.

Because if you have $$$ you can get some serious top notch, non-threatening, sterioid treatment that will BTFO of non-users.

That is why.

Steroids are a game changer, and can be amazing, especially if done correctly and smart, but it gives a huge advantage to those who cant get that.

>women
crossfit is shit period only a huge faggot would do crossfit

This except for guys who do like archery or shooting.

All those guys are clearly normal.

But if you're looking at anything that required physical strength rather than dexterity. They are ALL on roids.

There is no point in catching "cheaters" at this point.

Also, just because they are on steroids doesn't mean they haven't trained or have no skills.

I say let them roid it up. Who fucking cares, let them all pump themselves full of junk until they are barely human.

It will only make the sports more exciting and they are only fucking up their own bodies.

Look at any female olympic swimmer, none of them look like they have had periods in a long time and almost all of them look like OP.

I'll thow a praise kek for the dubs in here since I am on a stupid amount of "research chemicals" myself
XDDDD

All the other tennis players are pro too

>you will never share a plate of tendies with this qt
>she will never carry you to bed in your kebab free wonderland of a country

>He can't do kipping pull ups

I would ride that pussy from dusk till dawn, are you a faggot?

It should be passed,it would outlast the shitty Olympics and would give the world tons of mutants

depends, im not a pharmacist, but my Uncle is, the thing is, from what I understand, theirs seriously a finite amount of "things"(chemicals/proteins/etc...) that are already well established.

What comes next is just finding ways to properly make it useful.

So you cant really make some otherwordly drug that no one could figure out.

Think of like, lets say assassination poisons, sure they might not KNOW what exactly was in it, or how it truly caused death, but they could easily figure out if it was poisonous or safe.

They can figure out the why, but not the how usually.

why are steroids against the rules again?

it's not like they turn an average person into an elite athlete. they just make the elite better.

seems silly i think. might as well legalize them. they're all clearly doping anyway.

If you haven't heard, the Williams' are already out of the Olympics. One lost the singles and both lost the doubles.

>archery or shooting
I think these guys can greatly benefit from Modafinil etc etc. There are quite a few drugs that improve concentration and reaction speeds too which are not related to physical fitness.

Mate it's been like that for decades. The real race in the olympics is the race between the new enhancement drugs and the new drug testing kit.

The new enhancement drugs win almost every time.

Many athletes have talked about this over the years.

They may not be on the drugs during the actual olympics but they at the very least use drugs during their training period to prepare for the olympics.

Every year there is new drugs that aren't detectable by the last years test.

But what about the nobodies that are in their first Olympics? Where are they getting the money?

Surely there are some sports where steroids don't matter, like shooting and gymnastics. Girls all look weak.

I was under the impression that the drug tests were just looking for known substance which have been banned.

Makes a lot of sense, thanks.

I can see his vulva.

Thank you Pat.
/thread

they can be used to aid recovery time

its not just building muscle

Olympics always have been a joke. Copuntries cheat all the time and it's hilarious.

>Oh, we have to have the fastest cuck in the world, let's dope this nigger up to the point that he won't be able to walk in his 40's

Shit's literally proof the average person does not give a fuck about lying and cheating. They just care about that gold.

It'd ostracize people that just want to compete without ruining their health. Nothing against separate categories, but it would be just like the current system.

Bro, she's a fucking swimmer with arms bigger than Michael Phelps.

Professional sport is arms race of screening of gifted and training methods anyway.

>In which case poor countries get fucked.
>implying they don't already.

>"Fair" sports is dead

this. sports should only be about skills not brute strenght

i mean whats the fucking point of making a strenght competition already? ffs whats the higher point? when wil countries engage in eugenics for this?

the sad thing is that sohuld be more socially acceptable than drugs. but no, le hitler

>The sanctity of sports is a goofy thing to aspire to.
Yeah can you imagine if they drug tested people in competitions of intelligence to make sure they haven't taken anything that could give them edge on the competition.

Like people taking IQ tests for having caffeine, and cognitive enhancers in their system getting disqualified for cheating..

lol, meanwhile our Paralympic team banned from Olympics ... We tried so hard to grow mutants in laboratories of the KGB, so, we cut off their legs in vain?

>professional sport is harmless to your health

Fun fact
Michael Phelps did the same thing 8 years ago, but 23 seconds faster than this "lady"

His record still stands

Reminds me of the time that canadian snowboarder tested positive for cannabis at the winter olympics and they called it a performance enhancing drug..

Banning from a game, by the gaming authority is fine.

Making them as criminal as meth and throwing 30 something guys in jail for buying a little anavar or test online is so utterly retarded it could only have come from Joe Biden.

The IOC is pure fucking cancer, I'm a brit and I remember them trying to change the steroid laws in the UK before the last Olympics. In 2007 a lot of Chinese steroid suppliers ended up in jail because the US squandered it's temporary leverage over China on Operation Raw Deal.

The idea what professional athletes who have to use million dollar designer drugs to escape detection would actually go to a local gym to buy drugs that haven't been used in the Olympics since the early 80's is beyond retarded

>This except for guys who do like archery or shooting.
>All those guys are clearly normal.

probably take some aderall type shit, even pro gamers do it

>being this butthurt
Protip: she is the best swimmer in the world ;^) Go cry about your 1 gold medal so far with your paid russian shill friends cuckboy, lmao

Why is he standing on her knees?

fide.com/component/content/article/1-fide-news/7189-chess-wada-anti-doping-policy-nutrition-and-health.html

You're talking to /fraud/ here you bunch of fatties, go to /fit/ and show them this picture you will get the same fucking response.

But at the end of the day your still a little anklebiter

Enhancing joints mobility? Sort of stretching.

Nobody is even butthurt about who won in this thread.

We basically came to the consensus that prohibition of drugs in sports doesn't work so we should just allow it.

And that the reason for the prohibition is because poor countries get fucked over but that is happening regardless of the regulation because everyone is on drugs anyway.

It's silly anyway.

It's like telling business men they are only allowed to use a certain amount of their wealth or that scientists can't drink coffee when doing research or that attractive girls can only show one boob.

Why limit people for some dumb moral "make it fair for the plebs" reason?

That and this woman might have a gold medal, but look at what she sacrificed for it... her period, her looks, her chance of a heterosexual man ever finding her attractive... She gave up her womanhood and future health for a gold medal just so some people who have the same flag as her can have a little pride for one day.

I say let her have her medal, she earned it.

Case in point - her "massive" upper arms are smaller than the security guard on the left's forearms

Who fucking gives a shit about steroids? Might as well make them 100% legal. Isn't the whole point of sports, especially the Olympics, to push the human body to its absolute limitations? Why arbitrarily limit ourselves because muh hard work muh morality?

Just how many threads on this board are "1 post by this ID" distractions?

last guy who was doing clean roids at the gym wound up in the hospital - he was screaming and pounding his chest as hard as he could to get his heart to stop from pounding at 180 beats a minute. His chest was black and purple and he broke 6 of his own ribs.

You would ride that pussy? Are you implying you would mount her engorged clit and let her fuck you up the ass?

she's fucking shredded bro... not possible natty