Why do you guys still value whiteness?

why do you guys still value whiteness?
it is your race that is inferior to Asian in terms of history, development power, and human cultured mind

most asians were living in literal huts until like 30 years ago. shut up, yellow boy.

god chose white people though, it's obvious since we are the only ones that look human

but men, christ is the jew who was just sundnigger in the era he lived.

this

that's even more impressive. even sandniggers understand our superiority. thank you based jesus.

jesus was white
mohamed was white too, every arab knows he had green eyes, that's why it's the color of islam
even moses was white and he drowned all the black egyptians

Whiteness is a myth invented by jews there are no white people

Are you kidding me? 60 years ago your grandfather had a African tier lifestyle.
Now Tokyo is a futuristic cyberpunk metropolis, I don't know how you did it, but get fucked if you think that your culture or history is superior to ours (I mean, the western world, not Argentina).

>christ
>he himself was stingy and mean religious cheater whose figure was sandnigger, not white.
>you guys take it for granted that christ is white.

what's this?

Don't ever reply to one of my posts again, chinkyman.

lmao faster than your country was ever built

10/10 post

I made that picture

hey calm down m8 from the opposite site of the Earth, don't envy us becasue you are the only nation who lost the positon of developed country.(ok mate don't make fun of me saying that my nation cannot afford to look down on other countries in this way.)

don't post filthy ugly chinks' eye

My country granted your monkeynation statehood in 1946. Don't speak to me again.

lmao did i tell you to speak to me? I'm just telling you lol.

CHING CHEAAAYEAHH PING PONG NYUK NYUK NEEE CHAO!

Is what humans see when you post.

ooohhh! im so offended! ahhhhhh! hahah

Ask the asian girls

I don't? Gib japanese gf.

>Ask the asian girls
This

nice desu ne

>inferior to Asian in terms of history, development power, and human cultured mind
I give it to you that asians societiies tend to have less crime.
But inferior to history, development, power and culture?
Europeans freaking conquered the world, and the areas with the highest human development and standard of living are european. Power? Let's not even get started with power. Japs copy pasted the European warring tactics, and completely BTFO china.
Culture? little asian kids learn how to play the piano and the violin, not whatever instruments you guys invented.

Yeah, it's like industrial revolution was done by Asians, Fuck Brits and Germans.

Einstein, Oppenheimer, John von Neumann were all Asians, amirite?

Oh, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Tim berners-lee are Asians too.

/s

>God
Kys

give jap bf ;_;

Lmao you literally worship a "sandnigger" and call him God. I'm confused as to how that makes you superior

white people are gods chosen race, bow down inferior gook,jap and chink subhumans

Then explain Kara Boğa

You are snow nigger savages who have contributed nothing to humanity tho. Just because Brit,Frog,Kraut and shitalan are legend tier doesn't mean other Europeans like your irrelevant country have to do with their accomplishments. Stay in your lane Barbarian.

nordics are masterrace, stay jelly.

Said no one ever.