Human race

Only one race, it's Human race.

If you deny this, you are disgusting racist shit.

This but unironically

This but ironically

Trying to separate the human race so you can discriminate is a sign of insecurity in what you are and what you do

Americans are the future of the human race. white countries need more diversity and america have been good at it

if you are anti-racist you know you're inferior to others

why denmark do not accept more immigrants of color? really racist

I would not deny that those Australian aboriginals are human nor would I deny that they are very ugly.

I won't recognise my whole life the race of chink and it's subspecies.

too brown

this

they're too brown already

>insult ugly people

why would you do this unless you have deep seated feelings of insecurity about your own life

the only people who look for poorer, uglier people than them to lash out on are those who are inferior to their peers and know it

White Nationalists are honestly massive cunts.

Ideology aside, they are probably the meanest people on the internet I've ever come across. They aren't even nice to each other.

Even when it comes to things that have nothing to do with race they're still colossal pricks.

They get mad when people call them 'hateful' but considering they act like that when it comes to literally everything they really just seem like incredibly hateful people.

All the Human beings are the Same..

no one cannot be superior or inferior to the others

Non-whites = human
wh*Tes= abominations of yakub
fixed.

There's basically two races: humans, and abos.

Anyone who acts like euros are a different race than mideasteners or central Asians is retarded.

what species is this then?

Society already dies that for us!

They're just a very old, isolated group

Everyone in eurasia intermingled, same for Africa, but abos were here alone for 65,000 years

>one race
*one species
In the Biological Taxonomy, a "race" doesn't exist
If two individuums can breed procreative descendants, they are one species

You can fix that. Have interracial sex with an abo.

This

this
atleast blacks and dindus can talk about hiphop, clothing, and sports
(ideology aside) WN can only repeat what they saw on tv that offended them and read only infographics.
they can't even have an opinion on art without putting their agenda on it. i don't get how anyone can
go on Sup Forums and not be bored.

In all my time on the internet I haven't met a single likeable one

Literally state policy for years that's why every one is mostly European now

Funny because Denmark has a monarchy which is the epitome of acknowledging that some people are born superior to other

Humans clearly look different, behave differently, talk differently, but we are all somhow the same species.

How do they see with those eyes?

asians aren't humans either then

most """"""abos"""""" are already mixed lad, abos have a huge advantage in that they get everything handed to them. Lots of 5-15% abos pretending they're legit abos go out of their way to get the gibsmedats and other benefits.

American nationalists in particular are pretty dumb imho. Perhaps it's because they live in the US wich is pretty much a non-nation

i agree

>black girl is attractive because she has white features
:^)

>fat russian 40 yo transgender
Not human
>weird mixed fat chink
He looks like an alien, but passes as human
>hot black chick
Hot

But she's not abo, right?

>this meme again

Funny that you use aboriginals as an argument when they become other races very fast with mixing

Two can play that game

Tigers and lions are the same? Wew

>wide nose
>big lips
>curly hair
Oh yes, so white

Liger are nonprocreative hybrids, so neither are liger a species on their own, tiger and lions the same spezies nor is the definition incorrect

Grizzly and Polar bear

오직 하나 개의 인종, 그것은 인류입니다.

당신이 이것을 거부하면, 당신은 인종 차별 똥 역겹다.

This

There are many Koreans all over the world.
I've seen in central europe.
WHY???