If I were to spend 20 dollars on a Nick series to re-watch, which should it be?

If I were to spend 20 dollars on a Nick series to re-watch, which should it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3biL20Rz84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Angry Beavers.

Guess Rocko since I watched Hey Arnold like a year or two ago.

You Can't Do That On Television

Not an option.

Hey Arnold! The episodes are more memorable and stick with you longer. The other two are fun but I can not remember a single episode beside that bread joke from Angry Beavers.

Well Hey Arnold is on Hulu
I say Rocko's, that's a fun show

Angry Beaver. The Canada song alone makes it worth it.

bump

I AM THE CHEESE. I AM RHE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW

No, you keepeh the money.

Hey Arnold.

Rocko is objectively the best, but the officially released versions on DVD and streaming are all edited for content.

So on principle go with one of the other two.

>Hey Arnold!
No need to be so upbeat about it, what are you, an annoying fan?

I like how the colors in Rocko and Beavers are about the same completely, and Arnold has most of the colors too.

Someone wants to buy a box set.

Hey Arnold probably, as it both holds up the best overall, and has the most value(99 episodes)

also Rocko's set uses the censored version of the episodes, so I can't support buying it until they do an uncensored release

I heard that they wanted to release the uncensored versions, but they can't find the negatives.

where did you hear that

>but the officially released versions on DVD and streaming are all edited for content

For real?

It was a cartoon for little kids. WTF could they possible censor?

Rocko had a ton of innuendos in it(which makes sense as the rumor mill goes that Rocko's creator had originally intended to pitch him to MTV)

Heffer being Milked, Rocko and Heffer spending the night at a sex motel after a conversation with the check-in guy being awkward because they didn't know and he was shocked it'd be all night, then you hear from the inside of the motel a squeaking bed and rocko being pissed off at heffer, and another where rocko grabs grapes from a bush that turn out to be testicals of a gorilla, the scene cut just leaves the next scene hanging where he walks in the background upset

almost 3 hour bump

Captain Star

youtube.com/watch?v=p3biL20Rz84

I would throw some money for a kablam dvd

Since I own all three series collections, I find myself watching Angry Beavers most. Rocko's Modern Life is what my wife and I watch together, but I find myself watching Angry Beavers at night when I am working while she is in bed.

>No, you keepeh the money
LE KEK

There was also a bit about "gestapo security" in a 99% sale episode.

>the Christmas episode

They finally confirmed what most people figured on their youtube channel, due to all of the different rights for each short and music, they can't release a dvd.

Damn. So are these scenes lost forever?

Why are the DVDs cut, anyway? Shout Factory usually does good stuff; I can't believe they'd use edited versions of episodes.

Like that one user said, apparently they lost the negatives or whatnot, they're on youtube.

Rocko, not even a contest for me.

Well that really sucks.

I would go hey Arnold

Shocker, a guy with the worst taste can't even type his thoughts right.