What does Sup Forums have against Idris Elba? In my opinion...

What does Sup Forums have against Idris Elba? In my opinion, he's one of the best actors out there at the moment (not just black actors, but actors in general).

Is the hatred caused by his skin color?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HE ISNT ROLAND FUCK OFF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS STAY OUT OF MY DARK TOWER REEE

Having a black dude play a dude who hates black dudes is dumb.

He's a good actor but jews use that as an excuse to push whites out of roles where being white is integral to the plot.

Literally who

No one hates Idris

he just shouldnt be Bond and Roland was not a nigger

Wow great blog post about an irrelevant actor whose dick you want to suck

BASED Idris

Gettin a pwoppanorty Lahndahn accen' ona gogglebox an' now at ver flicks too. Diamond Geeza!

pleb

As a Trump supporter, I hate him because he's a nigger
OOGA BOOGA

We don't have anything against Elba himself, just the parts people have been trying to push him into. James Bond, Dark Tower, etc.

I don't hate him, I hate all the nu-male liberal faggots trying to push him into every role to even out some cosmic racial balance sheet.

He cries about niggers needing more representation in television and film when they only make up like 3% of the population here and are already way over represented.

>mfw stringer bell got recruited by mi6

Stringer Bell

This guy is a better actor and should be getting more work though.

If James Bond can be a white scott, why can't he be a british nigger?

Do you honestly care about the integrity of this character? Or is it just a kneejerk reaction to what you perceive as progressivism

Minor? I hardly know her!

-Wayne Gretzky

-Michael Scott

He is a good actor and has great presence on screen, absolutely nothing against him. I think Sup Forums projects a lot of hate onto him because of this whole forced "equality" in the film industry.

WHERE'S WALLACE AT

He's the current token black actor who gets cast in important roles. I don't hate him but I dislike what he's used for

He's the classiest nigger out there. There never has been and never will be a nigger so well-adjusted to civilisation as him. He is probably the best nigger there is.
But he's still a nigger

This. Like, I've heard of him bc of the internet, but I'm not a media-consuming whore like 90% of Sup Forums so I have no idea.

Doesn't ring a bell senpai. (Ha)

The only thing I ever heard of stringer bell is

"These bitches think they fly like tinkerbell but they all on my wire like Stringer Bell. I let 'em be(e), cause you know how that stinger feel"

He should have killed Avon and Marlo

Wallace? He Dead.

fucking niggers

Literally who?

>But he's still a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

>Sup Forums speaks in generals because it's the only way to talk about a group
>picks the 1% and proceeds to pretend we're talking about a specific individual
Really slides some threads.

>Idris Elba

He should shack up with Leslie Jones and pop out some little babby Tokens.

I want Stringer to hold me at night and tell me I am going to be ok.

Stringer Bell
Nigga almost made out the hood and would have been a successful businessman
Poor nigger