/sg/ Syria General - Amnesty Edition

>SOON:
RT is premiering its documentary of the Syrian Gov's "Amnesty Regiments" in just a few hours (as of this post).

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=0UhJg5oqsE0

The program schedule is here. The program's name is Documentary : Amnesty in wartime

Links updated for August 7

>Visit us @ syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54

Developments August 7
>ISIS attacks US-backed rebels near Iraqi borders
>Jihadists advance on Ramousah district, cut supply route
>Massive reinforcements arrive to drive back jihadists from southwest Aleppo
>Syrian Army surrounds Kinsibba in northeast Latakia
>Jihadist rebels capture key military base in southern Aleppo
>Battle for Aleppo intensifies as jihadists enter Artillery Base
>Reminder: Al-nursa to rebrand itself and “break away” from Al-qaeda in hopes to gain western support
>UN Yemen Envoy Announces One-Month Recess for Peace Talks
>Houthi forces advance 10km deep into Saudi territory: Mujtahidd
>ISIS falling apart inside Iraqi city of Mosul: US
>ISIL Terrorists Capture 3,000 Fleeing Iraqis: UNHCR
>Libyan forces storm ISIS bastion at Sirte

>NEW SOUTHFRONT August 5
youtu.be/SYUV9zZI6xQ

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City Aug 5
i.imgur.com/a/5oQWe.png
>Manbij Aug 5
i.imgur.com/bK9Z1VV.png
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

>"MODERATES" Education - Webm with audio
a.cuntflaps.me/vjpzld.webm

Previous: →

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/schedule/
strawpoll.me/10940900
youtube.com/watch?v=kcW0K07Pt78
youtube.com/watch?v=jlAf5eMNNq8
youtu.be/-swst1P2SEc
twitter.com/dorarshami/status/762403308090847232
youtube.com/watch?v=LxubQBkLWyY
youtube.com/watch?v=5fehLYL4CCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The program schedule is here
>Did not post schedule
Whoops

Here it is: rt.com/schedule/

First for Assad BTFO

bump

d-did /sg/ get kill while I was away?

Nothing is happening for now, it is all quite. It might start heating up as the rebels have said they're planning to move into western Aleppo. They've even said they'll give deserting SAA amnesty.

Can anyone fill me in on how the situation in west aleppo looks? Two days ago offensives were still going and all info was uncertain. Last i checked the rebels overran the artillery base and may have taken the district to its east.

Probably. Shills have been coming non stop last I checked.

>Assad loses one battle
>all the Assadists disappear

Minnesota-tan, Mighty Colorado, Gruber, DeepCover1000, LevantFalcon ChileBro, and Malvinasfag have all committed sudoko.

Talk about cheap loyalty.

Spoke too soon :^)

I usually don't come until later in the day and I have go again soon.

LMAO ASSAD GOT OBLITERATED IN ALEPPO

I consider it a badge of honor. It means that we finally have reach. We no longer have to settle for unpaid autists like Onur. We now deserve shills with a salary!

I do it for free.

What are SAA casualites compared to jihadists rats?

Are you @BrazilAleppo?

No one knows, there's about 500 dead in total for all sides, and there have been videos and picture of only dead SAA so far, so it doesn't took too good for the SAA.

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

We are living in the last days of the SAA in west Aleppo, and possibly the whole province. This is history in the making, people. JaF don't kid around - they blitzed Idlib and were gonna turn to Hama had Aleppo not gotten their attention.

Now they have decided to end the presence of the SAA in that sector once and for all. It all depends on the crucial Hamdaniya district and al Assad Academy - if the SAA fails
to protect it, kiss Syria's largest city goodbye, and with it, any fantasies of Souria al Assad.

Poll!

Which side do you support?

strawpoll.me/10940900

youtube.com/watch?v=kcW0K07Pt78
youtube.com/watch?v=jlAf5eMNNq8

;-)

Nope

350 jihadists
150 regime

I was gone for to long. We got a new terrorist supporter? Nice that someone finally takes marks place.

kek

is this new pasta?

EXPLOSION!

Yes, it is the pasta of reality. I will make altered versions every time the SAA gets its tail kicked.

Hard to tell if they really believe it or are just paid to say so, nowadays, though. At least we knew Mark was a genuine nutjob.

That's what the regime reported, more like 350 JaF killed and 500 SAA/Hezbollah/NDF invaders.
Never forget. It was so satisfying watching the Assadists get so buttblasted, I bet it will feel this way when Trump loses and when the SAA lose Alleppo and Deir Ez-Zor. Top Kek.

wew lad keep the reports from this alternate reality coming, it's hilarious!

>banned for 3 days
>come back from 3 day otakuthon
>Rebels lit the siege and block SAA supply road

get fucked /sg/ & mods, islam reigns supreme again, Allahu Ackbar

Amen to all. I only wonder if SAA will survive ISIS long enough until the real rebels get to them in Deir ez-Zour. If a chaotic collapse occurs in Aleppo, the guys in Deir would piss themselves.

Meh, I know that was regime report, but when I compared southfront reports with liveleak vids of zinki & JaF it seems quite possible when you look at chaotic advances of jihadists.
In fact I think 1/4 of casualties inflicted on jihadists could be friendly fire.

Hey, Hohlorado, are you banned on /wm?

the CIA is trying to do a cointelpro here LOL

You're bound to lose more when you are on the offensive especially against a foe that has superior firepower. The terrorists lost a lot more but they aren't going to parade their own dead.

As I keep telling everyone, THE DAYS ARE BETWEEN US

Basically, we will say if I was right, and it so, I hope you all have the gall to admit you were full of shitty delusions

salaam aleikum brother

Assad will win :`)

caption this, shillfags!

I can't post on /wm/ without a proxy to begin with. I didn't post yesterday but don't think my proxy is banned though, why?

Let me be fair, I think 150 and 350 are accurate casualty figures. 500 dead on all sides, rebels took more dead since they were on the assault.

What proxy? Your home/work ip is banned or not?

>russia will bomb the rebels to hell and saa will besiege the aleppo.

these digits confirms it, praise kek

wa aleikum asalam

So is Russia not committed?

let's be real if they REALLY wanted to stall/halt rebel advance in south Aleppo they definitely could've pushed more of their weight around?

Is Russia just playing their own chess game and don't actually 100% care about Assad?

Russia has been bombing for a year and only took irrelevant villages half of which have been recaptured

Yeah let's believe the backwards Soviet seed can stop the MIGHTY CONQUEST ARMY

Is it possible that Russia has chosen not to intervene in the Aleppo battle because of possible back-channel negotiations with the USA and Turkey?

wew lads look at all these terrorist sympathizers coming out of the woodwork. someone tell their local authorities and report these ticking time bombs

Idlib must be severely undermanned right now as many forces from there were sent to Aleppo.

They are intervening, what are you talking about?

You get it.

that'd be one of the options that make sense.

I think Syria is practically a stalemate permanently until some kind of total reconciliation, whatever that may end up entailing.

>Is Russia just playing their own chess game and don't actually 100% care about Assad?
yup. geopolitics =/= honour

Then yes. I don't think US posters are even allowed on /wm/ to begin with.

They're worried about their international image so they don't want to bomb too much, plus Assad is stubborn and they need him flexible, that and they probably always underestimate SAA/IRGC retardation

Of course it could just be that Russian air support sucks and without ground troops nothing can be done

I personally believe that there is some secretive negotiations occurring between the USA, Russia, and Turkey.

Hahaha rebels just recaptured Kanisba in Latakia, undermanned you say?

I haven't too active lately so I have had to play catch up and right now I am receiving conflicting reports both stating that the Russian air force is helping and not helping.

No fucking way, I need source on Kinsiba falling to rebels!

because at this point the SAA is useless, if you always have to do all the work and essentially become the army of another country it becomes redundant and retarded

Assad MUST rely on iran, hezbollah, russia, and china JUST to keep him afloat, more than 2 billion per year from iran alone

Kinsibba is already enveloped in two flanks, jihadi scum. It's gonna fall any second now. But of course you won't be here to witness it. Youll be too butthurt to get out of bed and stop crying

I don't know they've gone full autist and are bombing Idlib purely as some sort of revenge, while there's no SAA anywhere around Idlib to actual make those airstrikes effective.

Meanwhile the rebels are preparing to go north, there have been a few ATGM videos form around 3000 apartements and New Aleppo, the rebels have claimed to have destroyed one tank and killed few dozen soldiers already.

>Captcha
Fuck you my friend

What negotiations could there be?

First we need to know what the US objective is and what they absolutely want.

Then, the same for Russia. If these two non negotiable demands conflict with each other, there will be more war.

Well. Try again. I don't think it will help for a long time, it looks like automatic ban so I suggest you to buy $3 passcode.

I found this on Reddit.

>@ahlalsham1

>Kinsaba is captured by Ahrar and FSA after the regime took control for several hours.

Reinforcements coming to aleppo

more to slaughter

So maybe just a counterattack? I don't think rebels have enough manpower to break SAA in Latakia. Also air force is much more effective there.
Again, where did those 2000 Hezbollah went?

RUAF IS ACTIVE

youtu.be/-swst1P2SEc

In your dreams jihadist rat

Terrorists win one battle in 10 months & think it means they'll win the war now

Rebel outlets like Step and Dorar reported it, they shelled it with grads then stormed it

twitter.com/dorarshami/status/762403308090847232

Actual photo of the Grad barrage

It would be embarrassing to see the break the worked on for 6 days be rolled back in 2 days.

let them enjoy the moment while it last...

Wasn't Aleppo the key to war :^) ?

"If you win aleppo you win the war." I recall was the claim

I checked again, the SAA captured a castle there and there are ongoing firefights for the town.

Calm down Italy. No need to shout. The Roman empire will rise from the ashes.

So you're admitting that Assad is winning?

You have no idea how much impact it does to people's psychic who are 5 years on the front
Possible, but looks a bit like white phosphorus.

This war is gonna end before either saa OR JIhadi rats take full controll of the city .

Nobody fucking cares about irrelevant mountain villages you dope, I know it's
so important to your likes because without these tiny gains it's impossible to say Putin is winning!!1! but serious people like myself have our eyes on the big prize that is Halab

This is the fifth time Kinnisba switches hands, I am not worried about the SAA invading Idlib any time soon, it's SAA fantasists who seem to think rebels can attack Aleppo without exposing themselves

Rebels win a major victory after the SAA is being propped up by Hezbollah, Iran, and now Russia. They have adapted and have created a new startegy to fight and win while being bombed by the Russians This could be a very big tuning point in the war.

why does a bakla pinoy like yourself care so much about assad

>Assadists are jerking off over some irrelevant mountains
Meanwhile, SAA kicked out of Kinsiba and is losing lots of ground in Alleppo! Glory to the Mujaheddin!

why?

>serious people
>myself
Pfft. Says the newfag jihadist rat who came for the first time in months, to celebrate their 1 win.

I hope you stay, once The Tiger is done with your 'heroes', I would like to collect your tears.

That is, if they aren't sent crying back to mommy by Putin's air force first.

They have nothing better to do other than drown in typhoons and get beheaded by MILFs

2000 hezbollah was propaganda

I hope they keep this "new strategy" up.
They will be out of men in a month.

Troops home by Christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=LxubQBkLWyY

i highly doubt it, they're using only a fraction of their combined manpower for the operations in halab

This is my first time on sg ever, but I have followed this war since day 1, I've followed the whole saga of conflicts since January 14, 2011, when the Tunisian president was overthrown

You probably only got interested when ISIS or Putin became a thing

Please, tell me more about being a newfag, spike

PS. Like the Tiger who ran the marathon from Ariha to Ghab last year? kek

This. They're just burning men at a harried pace just like ISIS did in Deir Ezzor. And still is. I guess jihadists never learn.

The following days will be extra comfy, I predict.

FSA and the other groups fighting against SAA inside Aleppo city are bringing 20 000 fighters to storm the western neighbourhoods.
assad is fucked

Why didn't they do it before? Just reeks of desperation

Oh yeah, I've been following at levels over 9000.

We will enjoy telling them "told you so" as soon as the magic happens in Hamdaniya and Zahra

youtube.com/watch?v=5fehLYL4CCs