How do we save Japan?

How do we save Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/部落問題
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send me over

From what?
We have too much people on this planet and they seem to be going in right direction.

>doesnt show the (((authors))) name
gets that noggin joggin don't it?

They don't need a bunch of Elliot Rodgers, Tyreese Lopez

Who fucking cares. -_-

I get to buy land for cheaper

ban anime

This. Besides they created anime.

Don't worry, I'll lend them a "hand" in a few years.

save yourself first mutt

Look at the size of Japan, look at their work life and look at their population. They could use million less people, for the sake of the younger generations.
The only people who want Japan to maintain such a high population are big business and old cunts who want young people to fund their retirement years.
Fuck. That. Shit.

Their natality rate got up a little in the last 3 years, like 1.5 kids per woman from a low of 1.3 or something. Still far away from the replacement rate (2.1) but it's improving.

Send the virgins to white countries and get them to introduce anime to muslims.

We have too many people in shitholes, not in the first world

true

What is the point of having large population?
Can we make presence in a good position if it had a big? No way, we are forever one of losers from ww2. We are looking for a nation of slow life with intermediate economy.
Leave us alone, fat boy.

We are making an effort not to becoming like Germany. :3
Most Germans are good and kind and gentle people,
but they accepted too many immigrants.

We learned from them about their mistakes,
For the reason, I think that we will not do same as their mistake.

i hope you are beeing ironic.
Germany is one of the most influential countries in the world, with strong industry, surrounded by friendly nations, and getting a steady influx of well educated migrants from fellow EU countries.
Japan, on the other hand, is Americas bitch, surrounded by countries who hate Japan, and is slowly dying out due to no immigration politics

Why the fuck would you continue to import immigrants while AI is making a lot of human jobs irrelevant.

88 million is still a lot

Thank you for your concern.
I hope that German race exist in this world even after 100 years.

This is what Germs Actually believe

nuke it

>m'how do b'we saaaave b'something
get rekt you fat slob

in 100 years, European Union will be a superpower, while Japan will become Chinas bitch

Native populations of nearly all western countries are similar to Japan as far as growth. It's just the third world immigrants raising the overall birthrate

>It's just the third world immigrants raising the overall birthrate
Not true. 2nd and 3rd gen immigrants in first world cuntries have nearly same low birthrate as the natives.

In US at least, the white population hasn't grown with the overall population.

Of course an Amerimutt made this thread.

Germans truly are delusional.
Fuck your union

>European Union will be a superpower

But probably German race will not exist.
If you are OK, it will be good.

there is no such thing as "german race". Genetically, we are not different from Danes, Poles or French

by giving me a japanese gf

in fact hong kong and singapore, taiwan are the states with the lowest birth rates in asia
why do you not care them instead japland you fucking retarded animefags

>Implying that Germany is not the US's bitch

Not every country wants to be culturally enriched like sweden and germany.

Shitting on Nipland is a staple of this board, nobody cares about the surroundings.

Yeah, this. I'd rather die than seeing my place get flocked with filthy subhuman immigrants and rapefugees. Fuck off amerimutt.

with sweet love

All humanity is brothers.
If white people, everyone is your family.

If you think so, you should think so.
But I don't think so.
That's all there is to it.

>88m
Literally dead wasteland.

>88m
Is this a fucking joke? That's more than twice the entire population of the Nordic countries. I think they'll be fine

japan can't afford to pay the pensions of the older people. less people paying taxes plus an ageing population is bad news

Do not pretend to be worried

So you get more and more people infinitely.
No way this can backfire.

japan should accept skilled immigrants
they should also start breeding

Really?

IMMIGRATION DOESN'T FUCKING SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Please if you disagree, tell me how the fuck immigration will help sustain the ethnic Japanese population.

they're dying out anyway
it's immigration or die

i dont get why people cant think about this point
yeah growing and shiet, but it's obviously a thing that is intrinsecally dumb

>skilled immigrants

Japan has already accepted skilled immigrants.
But, Japan doesn't accept immigrants who want welfare.

They just need to fuck
It is simple but some crazy dudes prefer 2D girls

>>they're dying out anyway
>>it's immigration or die

>They are dying anyway
>They need immigrants or they will die

So they won't die if they accept immigrants? What're you saying?

It's too late for them

i'm saying that japan won't survive if they don't start taking in more immigrants

it's a common problem of all developed countries, people prefer to enjoy the life instead of growing annoying children
i only know one couple who are interested into having at least 3 children, most of the rest dont give a fuck

A country that few Japanese live in can't be able to be called Japan.

wtf germany

just give money to people who breed nip kids, it's that easy desu

>dying out
that's a metaphor, right? if not, check the population density

The Japanese budgets for childbirth and child rearing children continue to increase year by year desu. :3

how much is it right now more or less? maybe add fewer hours at work or something
also make it so plebs from the countryside has easy access to those, they are the people who actually breed
city people are soyboys

fuck off

give up the ethno nationalism and start accepting immigration

literally not an argument

It's exactly as you say. :3
Japanese countryside people supplied children to city from hundreds years ago.
Japan need to adopt a policy to live in countryside more easily.

I'd rather not. :3

The reason why Japans birthrate is crashing since post WW2 is because they have removed purpose/arranged marriage in the 50s

The key to a healthy birthrate is arranged marriage but the sideeffect is the overall uglyness of the offspring.

not easy right now? is there a social stigma of being a countryside peasant?

Japan isn’t a bonus stage for loser Gaijins desu.

Just give people an incentive to be farmers. Like give them free housing or college education for their kids.

Less people - less space required.

>college education
then they will move again to the big city and make no children
they must stay illiterate and in the wild, that's the way to more breeding

Western countries like France or Deutschland also have almost the same birth rate as Japan, if the migrants’ birth rates are excluded. White people chose to import the “diversity” and we didn’t.

france and germany have higher birth rates
also when i say accept immigrants i don't mean unskilled refugees

>Western countries like France or Deutschland also have almost the same birth rate as Japan, if the migrants’ birth rates are excluded.
Not really, we have a high native birthrate because there's a big tax incensitive to have kids (you can reduce your income tax by half with 2 kids, even more beyond that)

it's funny how normal gaijins easily consider themselves as advisers or something to Japan

when Sex related to the argument, ppl tend to be retarded
I would always support immigration, though

>wanting ch*ldren
what the fuck is wrong with you

> is there a social stigma of being a countryside peasant?

There was a long time ago.
"田舎者(いなかもん inaka-mon)"
But in recent years, I don't hear very much.

MASSIVE-SCALE IMMIGRATION

Japanese are saving themselves by not having migration.
Japans economy isnt all that terrible so they dont need to have huge ammounts of kids to sustain the old people.
Once the old people are dead the excess population is gone and the problem has literaly solved itself, from that on the population will either remain stable (but smaller) or rise again.

Declining population growth is a fucking meme not a problem. Its a problem that is solved by waiting long enaugh for the old people to die off.

> Just give people an incentive to be farmers.

A lot of subsidies to farmers have been already done by Japanese govrerment.
But, as there are few jobs in rural areas,
it is difficult to stop young people leaving to the city.

So, I think it is neccesally to give jobs to Japanese countryside.

>1.5 times the population density of German
>10 times the population density of the US
Japan is doing the right thing desu.

No to overpopulation.
No to immigration.

For the good of mankind and mother earth I hope the collapse of civilisation comes soon and when it comes it will only leave those with the needed qualities alive.

We can solve that with immigration.

this

You guys need to respect your superiors. Once this unions breaks apart we'll invade you and force you all to speak Swedish like we did with Skåne.

birth rate =/= fertility rate
people often mix up them

France have much higher rates in both
Germany's fertility rate is still not much different from japan's

Japan's fertility rate is almost same as white European's and it's still higher than some countries like Italy, Spain, South Korea overall

Japan's birth rate is lower than them because there are too many old people compared to young people

What do you think about ?

> there is no such thing as "german race". Genetically, we are not different from Danes, Poles or French

I can't believe that Germans are same as Danes, Poles or French...

>not immediately discarding every opinion on immigration coming from french, german, dutch, english or swedish flags
you fucked up Japan

>maybe add fewer hours at work or something
That's the thing: with so many fucking people crammed into that archipelago, there are large amounts of people trying to get the same positions in the workforce. Companies don't give a shit and would happily see their workers spend a few decades working 14+ hours a day for them even if it took a massive toll on their health. There will always be someone else willing to step in and take your job to work for less money and more hours.

The rice farming industry is already a corrupt clusterfuck as it is.

What is you fucking obsession with people having deduced well being? That's all pumping kids does. More people = higher competition = worse work life = lower living standards and personal well being. Japan has a population of around 127 million who are already crammed into 377,000 square kilometers of which is roughly 73% mountains. You want more people stuffed into that space? What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you not give a shit about the lives of individuals at all?

Obsessive breeders are mentally ill.

that's a good thing

But japan is still great in economically. And advanced country in asia.

They don't fall easily.

i would actually have lot less people around, but since the discussion is about how to improve their breeding ratio, i gave my 2 cents about that
what about burakumin people? i read that they are like the indian untouchables, and their descendants are still considered as that even today
like segregated in a ghetto and those areas are still considered b-class citizens
dont know if meme or totally unrelated to countryside and only big cities stuff

I agree till the point of immigration.

Not true, europe alone uses more resources than china which has three times its population.

>burakumin

部落民(Buraku-min) = hamlet people
desu.

"部落(Buraku)" isn't derogatory term.
So, there are many Japanese who don't think what "部落(Buraku)" is derogatory term.

> i read that they are like the indian untouchables,

It is different from Indian untouchables.
Buraku discrimination was prohibited 200 years ago.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/部落問題

Currently, a problem of discrimination interest occurred.

The US and France are the only cunts with above replacement white birthrates IIRC.

>burakumin
almost no different from normal ppl now but the myth keeps going on
though, some old ppl still wouldn't allow that their family members marry them

it's better to keep in mind that literally everything, both good and bad things about Japan gets exaggerated in the west

Japan needs at least 200,000 immigrants

Germany's birth rate is lower than Japan's, and this is INCLUDING the birth rates of their immigrants. Bleak as fuck. The birth rate of ethnic Germans is probably around 1.1.

There is the european race and I think it is worth preserving.
There are differences between nationalities, but our ancestry is the same, we are adapted to live in the same kind of environment. The european race as a whole is at risk though...