>Star Wars Celebration Schedule:
starwars.com/news/star-wars-celebration-europe-2016-live-stream-schedule

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 6
Aftermath: Life Debt

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4kej4f
youtube.com/watch?v=a81WgFc56cU
youtube.com/watch?v=EOhJJhI5K60
youtu.be/EN_Fyjw0UCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will the Rebels get uniforms or armor as cool as the Empire's or First Order's?

Comic shit tomorrow too

So what are the important NON SPOILER things revealed at the RO panel?

Remember when Darth Maul, former Sith Lord, killer of Qui-Gon Jinn, and conqueror of Mandalore, lost to blind man who barely had more official training than a Jedi youngling?

>tfw N4-PR is back

REPOSTING

Spoilers from the Ahsoka panel

>I my book, experience outranks everything.

He's used to jobbing. It's one of his most consistent character traits.

To be fair, he had spent the last 15 years bumming around, probably a lot of that starving in a cave.

Also, that's the great thing about Star Wars, it doesn't give a shit about power levels. Remember when Darth Vader, former Chosen One, conceived by the force itself, who maintained a galactic empire for twenty years lost to a boy who had a few years of training in a swamp?

I remember when Darth Maul, a still active Sith Lord, slayer of Master Qui-gon Jinn, rightful ruler of Mandalore, lost to a blind Jedi Knight who had official Jedi training and more than decade's living of an unorthodox lifestyle.

If Donnie Yen doesn't use any Wing Chun on Stormtroopers I'm going to be disappointed.

The Rebels will never be as cool as the Empire.

Yeah but he had hadn't spent a decade learning how to overcome his blindness, he'd been blind for like 3 minutes.

dailymotion.com/video/x4kej4f

slightly better quality leak of the trailer

He's blind so I'll only be happy if he does complex moves that are sadly nowhere near any actual enemies.

Looks like the Rogue One Rebels are gonna have cool ass jackets this time around. Episode 8 better make the Resistance/New Republic look visually interesting though. The only good looking outfit from anyone in the Rebel Alliance/Resistance was Luke's episode 6 clothes

It's also implied that Ahsoka beats Maul on Mandalore. That's why Maul and Ahsoka seemed to have a know each other when they met on Malachor.

No, you can't beat Imperial military aesthetic.

And the Force was his guide.

>h-he didn't get his ass kicked, Kanan is just so super-powerful and amazing that Maul didn't stand a chance!

Maul didn't stand a chance, user. He was up against the greatest force in the galaxy: Pottery.

You see, Kanan had to rely on the Force in his moment of need. Maul, however, did exactly what he did against Obi-Wan. He stalked around, gloating in what he perceived was his moment of triumph against a supposedly helpless foe...then he learns otherwise and tumbles down a long drop.

Yeah, any way you spin it, Maul looks like an idiot. It's even worse if he got beat by TCW-era Ahsoka, who wasn't a bad fighter by any means but shouldn't be on Maul's level. Being beaten by Rebels-era Ahsoka is more acceptable, though.

The new season of Rebels is going to open up with an older and stronger Ezra, but based on what we've seen there's still no visible influences of the Dark Side on his appearance or behavior. What role do you think the Sith holocron will play in the coming season? And what will Maul be doing? I have a feeling it's more than just your run of the mill Holocron considering where it was and what it could unlock.

I'm betting the Holocron may have taught him that style of lightsaber combat, if anything.

It'll probably influence him, but it'll be subtle. Maybe he'll have moments where his anger starts getting the better of him, which was something that was already happening anyway but now it's probably more intense.

Maul will probably still be trying to find a way to get revenge on Sidious, because he never fucking learns.

>there's still no visible influences of the Dark Side on his appearance or behavior
Did you miss the part where he straight up guns down some storm troopers with zero remorse? He didn't even use his lightsaber, he just straight murdered them.

I think over time we will see the influence more and more apparent. I saw some people on here saying that he probably won't even go full dark side, but if thats the case than what is the point of having a sith holocron as a major plot point in the first place? Its definitely going to have massive influence, even if its only apparent over time

DELETE THIS

>but based on what we've seen there's still no visible influences of the Dark Side on his appearance or behavior
His hair's slicked back/cut, user. That's some obvious DS influence

>Did you miss the part where he straight up guns down some storm troopers with zero remorse?
Yeah, but this isn't really different than what the rest of the crew has been doing. That's why Ezra killing stormtroopers isn't a very good indicator of whether the dark side is affecting him.

Can't wait to see what lessons Darth Traya has in store for Ezra :^)

So I was thinking about Luke and Leia being the last hope and other Jedi that were alive during that era. Is it possible that they were just talking about them being son of Anakin and not their force abilities?

I really want there to be an Ahsoka mini series or YA novel series, Filoni had some decent ideas for about 5 arcs worth of story that could easily be turned into a mini series or YA novel series.
>they did make animated sequences
>just need to determine publishing and distribution rights

I wonder just how canon the untold tales of Ahsoka are, Filoni and Hidalgo seem pretty tight, but they are just members of the Story Group.

Also, I stress a mini series because we only need to see the important stuff, no pure capitalization of an emerging character, an honest fleshing out of personality and history.

Not important, but I thought these were worth sharing. I mean, when else are we gonna hear from these guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=a81WgFc56cU
youtube.com/watch?v=EOhJJhI5K60

Ken looks like he wants to blow his fucking brains out.

That's why he does the Sheev spin.

What is this?

It was never that they have the ability to use the force. It was about being strong enough to defeat Sheev AND Vader, defeating the Sith, and allowing for a Return of the Jedi.

Sheev and Vader being dead isnt good enough, Obi-wan and Yoda want someone to recreate the Jedi Order, and that means someone needs to learn how to be a Jedi and have a desire to see the Jedi return.

Thats how the EU got around there being Jedi Survivors, none of them had a desire to make an effort to recreate the Jedi Order, and the ones that did were not capable of beating the Sith Lords

Someone modded a vidja game. There's a bit more to the story. It spazzed on him or something so suddenly the screen skips to Ahsoka losing her head. Something like that, anyway, it's been a long time since it's come up.

it's gone, got another link?

Just pray that they won't kill off the best droid, user.

>tfw the livestream is still down and can't rewatch Krennic's entrance

I'm fine if he gets some good screentime and gets to show off his skills. That's really all I want, I don't want to see him wasted like those guys (I'm still completely mystified at that, what was the point of getting the Raid guys if they're just going to stand there and then get eaten by a giant rubber bladder?)

Sorry, I fucked up and made the format too big, here's a not shitty verison.

But yeah, I'm mad as fuck that they are killing off Donnie after wasting Iko Uwais and Yayan Ruhian.

But I didn't want Donnie to die at all. He's one of my favorite martial artists.

it's okay, user. I'm sure he'll have a really cool death to make it worth it, like standing up to Lord Vader with sweet kung fu moves as the others escape. Just kidding. I'm sure he steps on a landmine he didn't, haha, see.

We know he has some action scenes, so even if this is a waste of Donnie, it's still not as big a waste as Max Von Sydow.

Also, unless Rogue One is getting a sequel, I'm not sure it really matters who survives, if we see the characters again it'll probably be in books/comics, etc and not played by the actual actors again.

Oh fuck, what happened to the proportions.

>I'm sure he steps on a landmine he didn't, haha, see.
You are pure fucking evil.

>it's still not as big a waste as Max Von Sydow.
That still bugs me quite a bit. I suppose they COULD have some flashback scenes with him, via the Force of course because some people are really not keen on flashbacks in Star Wars movies.

>Mon Mothma has medals crafted for Rogue One on their triumphant return
>turns out everyone in Rogue One dies
>Leia just gives the medals to Luke and Han
>she still has plenty left over but purposefully omits giving one to Chewbacca
>fucking rebel scum

Chewie did get a medal, but his people don't really give a shit about medals and trophies so he never wore it and ended up giving it away to that kid he helps in that Marvel mini.

That's actually beside the point. We already know damn well he didn't get a medal during either the end of ANH or the Leia mini. Obviously he had to introduce her to several helpings of his shabby blue milk before she'd relent and give him one.

And you know what, folks? He earned it.

Do we have anyone on the inside of the con to grab us footage of the new Rebels episodes?

Posting my last one.

Didn't happen last year, I cannot imagine it will happen this year. They're pretty careful about their screenings but especially the longer ones where it's easy to discover someone sneaking a recording.

>Be Anakin
>Promote Ahsoka to general
>Give her command of the 501st and a captain
>Help paint the clones armor in memory of her

Just kiss already.

Reminder that K-2 is best droid

I'm sure that bag had Donnie Yen's heart medicine.

Congratulations, dude, your favorite droid is a murderer! Not that that's anything new around here.

Nah, it was probably his head

You're now aware that they chose this specific clip to show, to tell the public that this movie will still have lighthearted humor in it.

There have certainly been stranger pairings in that family. His son and daughter made out, then his daughter dated a wookiee. Then he cut off his son's hand.

There is no such thing as a normal relationship in the Skywalker family.

That's not Chopper

>Mfw not even a SWR fanboy
Someday I hope Chopper gets the crew killed

It's Alan Tudyk as a droid. I suspect he was always meant to be the wacky one.

Any idea as to when they'll officially release the episodes?

Disney aired the ones from last year's Celebration on TV during the summer, to remind the kiddies that Rebels still exists. They might end up doing the same this time around as well, or just wait until the season should start to do it instead, since we're already half way through July.

If they release the new season in October I cannot imagine them doing any early showings to the public. It's just really not that long a wait for us as it was last time.

Where is this from?

>Buying into Leia/Luke twin asspull

You can really tell the twist was George's personal touch. All it did was ignite endless incest jokes for the rest of the century

It must be hard trusting Star Wars canon at all.

The Rogue One panel

Anyone have a link to the Mark Hammil panel?

Now that Ezra is not a pussy bitch anymore I might have to pick up rebels season 3.

Here you go.

youtu.be/EN_Fyjw0UCY

Agreed, if the Stormtrooper had surrendered that would be one thing, but that was something you see the unambiguously good guys doing a lot

Yeah, I hope there's a different interpretation for that line that's canon, because making it so that they're the only living light-aligned force users at the time really mucks things up for people who want to tell sidestories that take place in the same general timeframe

they were the only ones who stood a chance against vader and palpatine.

I want to believe that the holocron was in the Trayus Core, and that Kreia is in that holocron, or that it was a similar temple that was used by the Sith Triumvirate and their followers, but then it fucks everything over by requiring two people to enter.

Which is kind of dumb. On one hand, that would require Kreia AND one other to go into the center (which doesn't seem likely because they never liked each other (see 1:05 of the webm for specifics)), but it's also dumb because I refuse to believe that Sith of Sidious's or the Holocron maker's caliber couldn't enter the temple by themselves.

You sound like you're in denial, user, but let me tell you: that kiss was canon. It was as hot and wet and tongue twistingly noisy as Han's expression made it clear. And it was also the will of the Force. The sweet, sexy will of the Force.

You see the Force has a Dark Side, and Light Side, and sometimes a side that likes to get a little...nasty. Yoda keeps this all to himself. Mm, strong it is.

Well, for one thing. Malachor V was in KOTOR 2, while in Rebels the planet is just named Malachor.

As far as we know in canon there is one Malachor. Whether or not it is part of a satellite system is unknown. Additionally, this history of this planet is different. There was an army of ancient Jedi that fought to stop the Sith from using the battle station found on the planet. So the Holocron being in the Trayus Core, along with it being Kreia is unlikely.

But from a real world perspective, it's likely that it is not the same. Legends and Canon are separate, with bits and pieces of the former crossing into the later. This Sith Temple is not the one from KOTOR 2, and the creator of the Holocron, and the Superweapon on the planet subscribed to the Rule of Two.

Why would they have to adhere to the setting of KotOR? They make the canon, they can retcon malachor to be whatever they want it to be and still include characters from the game.

Not saying that I believe Kreia is in the holocron or anything like that, I'm just saying that you can't right off anything because it was different in the EU. Even the name change of Moraband is a good example. It's the planet from the EU, but changed to fit the new canon.

>Why would they have to adhere to the setting of KotOR? They make the canon, they can retcon malachor to be whatever they want it to be and still include characters from the game.
They don't, I was just clarifying in case you were not aware of the differences.

In any case, while it would be an interesting development, I don't think it's Kreia. Filoni has already said he has a backstory for the Sith on Malachor. If we ever delve into her history, she's most likely a new character, and not a modified Kreia.

I'm taking Star Wars related webm requests for the next hour.

I wouldn't mind a modified Kreia.

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Repostan the good quality Ezra.

Neat. Link to the whole thing?

Typing "Rebels Season 3 Trailer" in youtube works.

Yeah, found it.

I fucking love the new Ezra.

We're getting a Rebels trailer right?

Yes, in approximately 8-10 hours

Celebration Day 2 starts in 2 hours, although it's mostly filler stuff about droids and aliens, until Rebels starts.

So Thrawn, happening or not?

I wouldn't mind either happening.

We'll have to watch the panel to find out.

I hear you fellas were looking for a Rogue One trailer...

>rebels announces it's introducing Thrawn
>the crowd goes wild
>dave asks if they want to see what he'll look like
>crowd cheers even louder
>dave tells them he can't hear them
>crowd is yellowing so loud london bridge is falling down
>dave tells them to roll that beautiful bean footage
>Thrawn is revealed as a gungan named Thrawn Binks

There will be no survivors.

Will you take the job, Bounty Hunter?

What would you know about it, stranger?

I would give money for that to happen.

Don't listen to him, my friend.

For the right price, I, Hondo Ohnaka and my crew can get it to you in half the time!

I wonder what platoon life was like for the clones on Kamino, just waiting for a war to happen.

After all that time, I bet you'd come up with all kinds of new ways to jerk off!

>he adds afterwards "that was for the 2014 This Is Madness debacle, sorry guys."

They're canon in so much that they happened and are effecting her personality in Rebels, but the specific details aren't bolted down.