Arr rook same

I will beat the shit out of anyone who say's we are even 1% different

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/09/21/afghan-government-accused-of-ethnic-bias/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Afghans don't generally look South Asian. They look more Central Asian

Afghans and the Western half of Pakistan look more Middle Eastern than Pajeet

Only hazara afghans. Half of pakistan was afghan territory so since they put pakistan in southasia they also had to put afghanistan as well while afghanistan is actually central asian. Also most afghanis have 10-15% indic phenotype

Who are these swedish gentlemen?Arr rook same

>Also most afghanis have 10-15% indic phenotype
You mean Pakistani Pashtuns. Afghan Pashtuns tend to look more Arab.

All pashtuns look arab, even the brownest one doesn't look pajeet. Afghani ones near pakistan have it as well, read it on pashtun forums, but mostly its 10%

Literally
arr
rook
da
same

You'd get beat up in afghanistan for saying that. To a pashtun calling someone a pajeet is used as an insult and a very big one, there have been weeks worth of argument on forums between afghanis and tajiks that who has more indic phenotype even if its by 1%

>there have been weeks worth of argument on forums
Are you a literal autist? Forums aren't a good station to judge what people care about.

He's half right. In Islamabad and outside of Pakistan they don't care and happily associate with anyone, but irl in parts of pakistan and afghanistan they always talk about "muh pashtun heritage" and how pashtuns "could be the lost tribes of Israel" and stupid stuff like that.
LOL

Have you ever met any nuristani?

What if Britbong didn't come? Would "India" maintain the largest territory Aurangzēb subdued? Or would they be broken into pieces?

So Pak user when do you want afghan citizenship? You seem to be the type to support pashtun separatist movements kek.

Are you from Afganistan? If then have you ever been to the northen part of your country?

>what are Tajiks
>what are Uzbeks
>what are turkmens

Afghanistan is 60% non pashtun. Weird regional grouping desu.

Ayy but wewuzzism tends to be pretty common for everybody desu. Diaspora usually tend to be more insecure about their heritage too.

prob go hre because muh nationalism
itd be in a much better state as long as war didnt break out

Holy shit I know a punjabi who got meat up for saying pashtuns werre descended from jews

No, but my mum has a nuristani childhood friend. She's blonde, people(in U.K)are suprised when she
them she's paki

Im only half afghan phenitypically, i dont think they would accept me, the other half is some himalayan people from north pakistan

youre a decent senpai
do you think pakistan is safe to visit

>muh nationalism
Yeah this, i'm always wondering how things work in India even though it is full of ethnicity and languages

Anyway i wanna visit there someday

No, if you're white that is. If not than sure, stay in bigger cities, dont go to rural shitholes. Also main attraction in pakistan is the north part, rest is shit

Do you know how they are treated in Pakistan? Are they excluded from society or people see them as equal countrymen with same background?

What do you think about Hunza?

She's from tribal areas, she's culturally pashtun. She's just trated normally in peshawer and areas like that.

why do pakis hate whites

Very beautiful place, I went their once. Its even better than in the pictures but what Im interested is from the people there. Im gonna get a gf from there

They dislike americans, if you're white they think you're american, but its mostly in rural areas, but than again there's always that one guy who bombs/shoots up everything

Thx i'm planning to tisit there :)

Im pretty sure that region of the world is some of the most dangerous on the planet (barring African countries).

Just visit Iran and India if you want to experience cultures that are similar and not wanting to take a chance on getting murdered.

>Im only half afghan phenitypically
>phenotypically
Do you even know what that means?

Ok apu poster-kun. I'll be waiting

Yea my family are actually Tajiks from the northern province of panjsher. Unfortunately, i havent had the chance to visit due to current commitments but maybe someday I'll go although ive got plenty of family who've been there.

Very much this.

I just searched it up, looks like the word I meant was genetically/heritage wise

No we have alot of chinese, no one bats an eye on them. Its only the whites who should be careful

That's like saying just visit America, don't need to visit Canada, Britain and Australia.

>We have a lot of Chinese
Behencho what?

Do pashtuns and tajiks look the same?

I visited Iran already, and am still attracted by Pakistan, motivated by picture books of Hunza.
Hi based pashtun bro

Yes, we are becoming china lite unironically. Islamabad is full of them. 90% of the tourists when I visited far north mountain ranges were chinese

Nice, do you have light coloured eyes? Do you know how is your people treated in your country?

>genetically/heritage
But that's dumb tribalism imo. If you're at least half whatever and were born and raised there, you essentially are native.
America isn't a warzone

Pakistan is exaggerated, I've lived in quetta for 2 years which is the pakistan of pakistan and it wasn't half as bad as what I kept hearing in the news

Depends tajiks from the north definitely look abit different imo from the families i know, but when theyre from like a city like kabul you can find tajiks that look more similar to pashtuns. On a whole though i find that tajiks are much more fairer compared to pashtuns.

>Do you know how is your people treated in your country?
I read the Afghan government is pretty racist and try to make sure the upper echelons of the government is Pashtun dominated.
>

Which place in afghanistan has the fairest pashtuns?

>America isn't a warzone
urm sweaty

All of them know existence of toilets?

I thought Tajiks usually looked like Caucasus people while Pashtuns tended to look more similar to Persians/Arabs.

mfw.

Its the paki equvilent if afghanistan was southasia and pashtuns were indians

Ive heard this too, its a really tribal and ethnically crippled country.
>Light coloured eyes
I personally dont, but i do have cousins/relatives who either have some blonde hair or coloured eyes.
>how my people are treated
Not too sure, panjsher is probably the safest part of the country, its very hard to get in unless you are panjshiri or have permission from some connection.
No idea, pashtuns have an interesting and diverse look. You can have a family with arab looking parents who are more brown than have 2 kids that also look arab than another 2 another kids that look like serbs with coloured eyes and are really fair (this family were actually my neighbours for a while).

Yea that fits too but theres also alot of diversity across the groups so some might look more like the other group depending on the region u live in.

Do you like him? Or Akbar?

Dara Sikoh

Too bad he was busy writing books and learning things that he forgot about state craft and got killed.

Different Indian user.
And none. If I had to select one, then Akbar.

Thx m8, i know very little about Indian history tho :)

>Ive heard this too, its a really tribal and ethnically crippled country.
Yeah I even found the article about it
nypost.com/2017/09/21/afghan-government-accused-of-ethnic-bias/

>this family were actually my neighbours for a while).
Sounds like the rapebabby phenomena :DDD
But that's cool all jokes aside. I think a lot of Asian countries are like that (albeit on a smaller scale). I once even met a Chinese girl with bright gray eyes.

I'm sure most Indians know even less than you about Indian history.

Can someone tell me how the fuck is India a country?

>gorillion of different ethnicities separated by regions
>gorillion of religions

It should be unstable as fuck, but it's standing. How?

Lmao,the section of my high school history book on Maurya Empire

Nepalese are at least actual asians

True about the diverse part. I look chilean while I have cousins who look lebenes or southen euro

>gorillion of religions
that's objectively wrong. 85% of the country is Dharmic (Hindu + Buddhist + Jain).

Do Paki's also shit on the streets?

The core culture and religion is still the same/similar.
South of Himalayas and north of Kanyakumari was called as Bharatha( India). Despite different rulers.

There are huge numbers of workers from Pakistan, India and Nepal in South Korea. Most South Koreans do not hate Nepalis and Indians but Pakistanis dislike it. Cause They are notorious for rape crimes and fraud. I haven't heard about Indian rapists here but Pakistani rapists.

I poo on your mother