WikiLeaks dropped more documents (pic related)

WikiLeaks dropped more documents (pic related)

archive.org/details/RaoulWallenberg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/RaoulWallenberg
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/new-ties-emerge-between-clinton-and-mysterious-islamic-cleric/
twitter.com/US_Army_Vet/status/762449097982775296
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrangel_Island
archive.org/stream/RaoulWallenberg/Raoul Wallenberg File Folder 17#page/n1/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>archive.org/details/RaoulWallenberg
30+ years of nothing special...

Bump

Bump-a-Dump

learn to read. such a non event, other than proving some Nazi death camps never existed

bump

bump while I read

faggot

Shill the record.

I want to see if Bill Maher donated 1 million to Hillary like he did with Bernie.

He said he didnt, but you cant trust liberals for shit.

bump

>breaking, double secret, cold war leak, truth seeking
suck my dirt cunt, little peace of chicken

*piece

Have a bump it looks important

It's about ww2 spying. Historical significance but not related to now

what is this, who is raoul wallenberg, why is he important
spoonfeed me information and interesting parts please and thank you

to answer some of the questions. wallenberg was some swede who helped jews and got captured by soviets.

The cia file appears to be about how he was supposedly still alive even though the soviets said he was dead accord to some jew who the soviets also captured after he was allegedly turned in, in moscow, by the american diplomat there.

As to why it's important or what it was in reference to or why bring it up now, no fuckin clue, it was released 20 years ago.

What happened to that whole "my next leak will guarantee Hillary's indictment?" thing

you've posted this comment in the last three threads right after the post is made.. FISHY SHIT MAN

not me. just once. lol at your paranoia, eh?

Bumpin

ballsy
that girl could've picked up those scissors and drove them right into his throat

he is still hyping it up

she could of made the cutoffs into a merkin.

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Kek. This happened to my sister once. She sucker punched him in the face and gave the kid a nose bleed and later cried about it at home but I don't think the kid even gave a fuck lol

her hair invaded his space

he took action

she shouldn't look so offended, if someone let their hair down all over her desk she'd probably be annoyed too

DONT LET IT SLIDE

What are contents of the emails?

i'm too tired, and about to go to bed. what is it saying??

Bumping, can someone post some of the details? I can't go through any of it at the moment.

Why do all the good leaks happen late at night when I'm too tired to think?

Bump

Don't let me go to sleep without understanding this.

quick skim shows its mostly about Raouls role in Sweden and the Soviet union during the late 70s.

Could be something in here, gonna keep readin.

Thanks Canada bro.

Bump

This is more relevant and interesting. And the most recent tweet

Clintons tied to alleged Turkey coup planner.

dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/new-ties-emerge-between-clinton-and-mysterious-islamic-cleric/

This thread is a Church now.

Ah. Explains the sliding going on tonight

So much sliding.

I don't get it

WikiLeaks is able to release all this info and have a working Twitter account for this kind of shit but nothing ever happens

But when Snowden makes a tweet that is supposed to be some code, he goes missing

Bump

> twitter.com/US_Army_Vet/status/762449097982775296

BUMP!

Standard of Naram Sim

lmao. shoulda kept her fucking hair off his desk

This might be really good because the Shills are going hard tonight!

fuck that's beautiful

>But when Snowden makes a tweet that is supposed to be some code, he goes missing

Assange hasn't left the embassy where he's barricaded, Snowden hangs out with all the shady NWO kikes. I wouldn't be surprised if they whacked him already and are prepping to make public his body double.

>these leaks

Just a bunch of stuff involving leads on Raouls whereabouts which likely was
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrangel_Island

Swedish diplomat captured in Budapest in 45 by the soviets, was claimed to be killed in 47 turns out to be funded by the Americans to save Jewish refugees,
The folders show multiple leads of Raouls whereabouts in the 50s and the case goes until the 90s.

Here's the last English folder, theres alot of documents to read through and ive barely skimmed through them.

archive.org/stream/RaoulWallenberg/Raoul Wallenberg File Folder 17#page/n1/mode/2up

>Saves 20k Jews, US, and Swedes fucking adore him for it.
>Soviets imprison and torture him for an unknown amount of years.

WHAT ARE WE MISSING LADS

>The funds were then forwarded through Swedish Foreighn Office Channels. With the exception of 10,000 sweidsh kronor which were given to Wallenberg directly form the presidents secret fund.
>GIVE TO HIM DIRECTLY FROM THE PRESIDENTS SECRET FUND.

THERE HAS TO BE MORE

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE! Shills are heavy tonight.

Nothing special about this. Wikileaks is just whoring for attention and trying to remain relevant.

signed, Ace of Spades

I presume the blacked out information is about Israel and/or Mossad.

bumpin

cmon guys nobody has named it yet
>(((Wallenberg)))