Should have supported me desu

Should have supported me desu.

According to polls he was the only one who beat Shillary.

Thanks for 8 more years of libshit sjwism alt righters.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727983/Marco-Rubio-says-women-infected-Zika-NOT-allowed-abortion-know-baby-severely-deformed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Him and Kasich as VP I'd support

Kasich was beating HIllary by more and wasn't an unbearable christfag, so no. Just because Trump is an awful nominee doesn't make Rubio the right choice.

"Marco Rubio says women infected with Zika should NOT be allowed an abortion"

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727983/Marco-Rubio-says-women-infected-Zika-NOT-allowed-abortion-know-baby-severely-deformed.html

This cuck just came out saying that women with Zika should not have abortions. Luckily in Florida there are no laws and anything goes so they will have abortions regardless. Dude is a typical far right cuck manlet

This cuck just came out saying that women with Zika should not have abortions. Luckily in Florida there are no laws and anything goes so they will have abortions regardless. Dude is a typical far right cuck manlet

according to the (((polls)))

Yeah, sure, a gay Adderall addict would've done awesome against Hillary.

((alt right))

yeah, sure buddy

t. Soros

What for, if he wins so what? He is a male Hillary Clinton. He will do whatever the (((GOP donors))) want, which is the same as the Democrats

>supported me
>me

Hi lubeman

kek enjoy your awb and gun control. you deserve it for supporting a meme candidate

If he was beating hillary then Trump is going to blow her out of the sea of blood surrounding her.

He lost his own GD state.

>voting for Jeb Bush's fall guy

The GOP wanted Jeb to win. Rubio if Bush didn't succeed. They didn't account for everyone going for Trump. Cruz never had a chance, Kasich is too bland and an asshole at heart.

Trump destroyed the GOP, and if he wins, he'll most likely create his own party and push candidates loyal to him in different states. If he does well, then his party will most likely do well in the future too.

>According to polls he was the only one who beat Shillary.

thats because he would do the same things shillary would

>all the alt-right faggots itt

He wouldn't have grabbed your guns, banned hate speech, let in refugees or raise taxes.

Reap what you sow fucktards. This is what you get for supporting a dumb meme.

So user, are you voting Trump?

>According to polls he was the only one who beat Shillary.

Kasich also did. Doesn't mean I want him as president since he's Hillary but less violent and less likely to die of a stroke.

Trump >>> Rubio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kasich > Hillary

>every Republican who lost
BUT ONLY I COULD BEAT SHILLARY!!!

>every Democrat who lost
BUT ONLY I COULD BEAT DRUMPF!!!!

really makes you think

it's funny how everyone would've been better off if they simply picked Bernie or someone else in the GOP

trumpcucks really fucked over the whole country. what a mess.

Fuck off, cucks like him and Kasich would've guaranteed an eternity of libshit SJWism after his first four years were up
Spics aren't going to vote Republican, they're welfare leeches and only one step up from niggers

>Marco Rubio giving Florida to Hillary on a silver platter

Good job dingus

>country who elected Rodrigo Duterte says US is fucking up their executive elections

>supported an obvious meme candidate who couldnt keep his mouth shut
>to the point where arizona and georgia are going to be blue this election

You faggots deserve it.