How do Correct the Record shills browse this forum and still decide that their position is right...

How do Correct the Record shills browse this forum and still decide that their position is right? Do they actually believe what they are posting or are they simply shilling for money?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/brainwashing
election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only mentally ill people support hillary without being paid.

>I almost had to face the reality that my candidate is losing but I'll just call you a shill

If i was being paid 4 cents a post i'd be #ArtilleryforHillary too

>thefreedictionary.com/brainwashing

It starts in the government schools, and the constant assault of "leftist" media

Half of them are trolls trolling trolls.

>being this new
>actually giving a shit about trump, aside from lulz

#imwithher

most of them are doing it for the lolz, ironically shilling

Money. They don't give a fuck, or, are as degenerate as clintons

Because we are teh evil nazi racists.

Seriously, when I first came here I saw all of you as racist bigots, I was in total denial.

That's how they see us too.

It's hard to remember, but think about back when you were bluepilled. That's what they are.

They're getting paid. Also, democrats are devoted lifetime retards, just look at blacks. Blacks have been voting in nothing but democrats in Detroit since 1965 and it's an apocalyptic wasteland just 2 blocks outside the center of the city. A city that used to house 2,000,000 people is now barely still running with 700k residents and most are on welfare.

Democrats are the epitome of the public edjewcation system. They are dumb, lack critical thinking skills, and become violently angry if told they've been deceived their entire lives.

How does it feel knowing Clinton had to cheat to win?

election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf

I'm pretty sure they just post what they're paid while slowly becoming refilled themselves.

Correct the Record doesn't shill here as much as you like to think. Maybe you should grow up and realize there are other opinions and some people just don't like Drumpf.

No one with a brain could support that orange buffoon.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

We mostly do it for money, here and on reddit is where me and about 10 people (((((((work))))) full time. About 3/4ths of the people who I see "shilling" on here aren't even real shills or using our proper terminology and explanations so they must just be doing it for fun.

Fucking shill get off my board

>Drumpf

ctr just means something they don't like

0/10

Lmao are you guys really this stupid? It's not that difficult to blend in and you guys just can't seem to grasp it. I guess that's why you have to shill and you couldn't get a real job.

Honestly who cares?
Do you ask a wasp it's motivation for stinging you?

I know you say I'm a shill, But you have to watch this movie.

I can't stand Clinton and will never vote for her. But De Niro in this movie is using Trumps Mexico policy.

I was lmmfao at this shit.

The movie is "satire" (see: propoganda) against conservative border policy you faggot. It is the most blue-pilled movie I have ever seen in a theater.

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

No need to get your panties in a bunch fag, Just pointing out some funny. Damn you're a fucking retard. No wonder we left Sup Forums years ago. Sup Forums used to rule.

Now all the newfags have made it their (((Safe Place)))

"Shill" is the new "cuck". At this point the board should probably change its name to /shl/, because it's just a bunch of idiots calling each other shills.

Thats what I'm talking about. When we ruled Sup Forums before the Anonymous propaganda started, there wasn't so many whining, "I'm in my save place, you are a bad person, don't invade my safe place" Seems like the pussies have taken over.

Because you're a bunch of retards who came along after people were ironically Nazis here and adopted Nazism because you thought they were being serious.

>anybody who doesn't support drumpf is a shill and all the polls that favor Hillary are rigged
Why are drumpf supporters so simple minded?

Up your game guys, its really pathetic how easy it is to expose you

I agree and disagree. If "cuck" is someone who works against their own interests, that's an accusation people make based on someone's position, so I disagree that "shill" the new "cuck". But a certain contingent on Sup Forums feels they always need some memetic non-verifiable accusation to throw out when all else fails, yes. In the past it's been SRS, JIDF, "shillbots",etc. Or they try to preserve a collective illusion that "Sup Forums is a (white) nationalist board" and keep acting like "consensus cracking" and "sliding" are possible on an almost-open forum.

Their shilling has dropped off dramatically. CTR must have ran out of money.

independent here that is PROBABLY going to hold my nose and vote for her, even though I would rather vote for Trump. The GOP platform is a joke; if they had tried to be even remotely more progressive this election cycle wouldn't be close, but they instead chose a 1950's platform to run on.

Are you really surprised that Americans are going to vote for GIBBS over Trump in this scenario? Trump should really force the GOP to rework some of the platform if it isn't too late and it could be an absolute landslide, but it sure doesn't seem like they're too interested

>vote for her, even though I would rather vote for Trump

Hello CTRobot.

not a fucking chance. the paranoia in this place is palpable though, so I understand throwing around CTR accusations. I think the dem. party was 100% rigged and personally voted Sanders and would have the entire way.

The issue with my statement that I made above that you decided to select only portion of is that you aren't just voting for a single person, you're also voting on a platform. The GOP platform is 100% pure shit. Trump didn't even try to improve it, or maybe he was just happy with it? I think he'd make a better leader than Clinton any day of the week, but he needs to step up and LEAD.

Agreed. That is a much more complete explanation. This place has become such a hugbox that I think some people forgot that not everyone on this board shares their views.

So you think the Dem party is totally rigged, but you trust them to stick to platform promises.

See, This is bait. And you respond.

48 hours ago I shilled the shills and made them distrust each other. It was the top Huma news item on google search 24hrs later. Now Huma can't take her phone into meetings.

Don't whine. Fight back pussies.

Oh, and to bad you needed an old fart like me to warn you about the PNGs. Somebody should have caught them without me warning you.

Rollin' for numerically significant identification integers, as a means of channeling a collective consciousness, and influencing the deity Kek, to bless us with a happening.

I think that they'll pander to their a base a bit more than the GOP will move away from their core 1950's message, which revolves around a relatively small (and not growing) base (compared to the dem's "let's ship all the minorities in and GIBBS so they vote blue forever" strategy.)

GOP/Republicans need to grow their base and try to make their platform more inclusive, but they've shown absolutely no interest in it, which is why I think they may lose.

I'm not baiting, I'd like actual discussion. Call me a shill if you want, but I'm in other threads calling CTR faggots shills too, so okay.

also, you should probably never "trust" any of these politicians, they all lie

SHILLS SHILLING SHILLS

>leaf

Christ is Hillary already outsourcing?

>also, you should probably never "trust" any of these politicians, they all lie

And that's part of the appeal of Trump. He isn't a professional politician, and has his filter turned off most of the time when he speaks. Offending someone isn't on his list of worries when stating an opinion.

They don't. CTR Shills do not exist anymore after they got doxed. All this shilling is done by butthurt bernie supporters that just want to crash all the Trump supporters to their level.

I WOULD agree with this and the narrative of

>with Hillary you already see the record
>with Trump you just have to imagine

But "offending someone" and being PC etc. isn't a concern of mine. People need to harden up a bit and stop worrying about their safe spaces.

Trump may not be a politician, but to claim that he's remained truthful during this campaign is also a lie. Remember, even if he isn't a politician, he's in the world of politics right now and lying is all part of the game.

>>with Hillary you already see the record
And that is exactly why nobody should vote for her. Ever.

oh horseshit you faggot leaf. I'm a Bernie voter and I think Trump should 100% be taken seriously. The idiots in this country that are trying to just brush him off are essentially saying

>fuck what all of his voters give a shit about
>fuck what white people give a shit about
>only minorities voices matter in this country

Go worry about your PC bro leader and your DUDEWEED and let Americans worry about American politics

No asshole a real user going old school. I'm sure you're one of the newfags that downloaded one of their pngs and had to ask how to separate the layers of a png to see the hidden layer.

They are purging negative Hillary content on Google, so go after the ones they won't purge.

Their never was a group called "Anonymous" it was a media creation to try to stop free speech on the net. We were the best at fucking with people and Sup Forums was one of our favorite hangouts. Your welcome bitches!

>not signing up to be a CTR shill
>not taking Shillary's money to stick out like a sore thumb on the internet, irritating undecided voters and galvanizing the determination of Trump voters

11TH-DIMENSIONAL THUMB WRESTLING

I am certainly not disagreeing with you, I'm just speaking from what I see from outside the Sup Forums echochamber on a daily basis at work etc. Lots of Clinton supporters, lots of minorities.

Clinton does have a terrible record, and I think she's personally responsible for a huge part of the world being in complete disarray right now - but again, the presidency is also inclusive of the parties' platform. IF even a portion of the democratic platform gets pushed through, many, many people get helped out by it - mainly minorities, but a lot of older folks too.

On the Trump side, he's tapped into what people are too fucking chickenshit to say these days, and the media wants to crucify him for it. People will continue to discredit/discount him though and might wind up with their own Brexit right at home. The GOP NEEDS to become more progressive.

Without sounding like that faggot John Oliver, its literally 2016, its time to get with the rest of the world. I'm not saying give people safe spaces and shit, but lets get our healthcare up to par (no, Obamacare is NOT the answer,) get some paid maternity leave, legalized federal medicinal marijuana.

If the GOP would just adopt SOME of the things the left obviously loves and embraces, they'd see people cross over that are still somewhat conservative at heart, but desperately need access to healthcare etc.

Look at the panic the GOP old guard is in because of a Trump candidacy. Trump as President means a huge shift to established power structure and policies.

And it's about fucking time. The GOP has been Democrats Light for too many years.

They get paid $0.60 a post

wtf i hate hillary now

How does it feel to know you're no better than China's 50 cent party?

>bullshit: the post