WHAT HAPPENED TO HUMA?????

Where is the files! We need to keep putting these up! DONT LET SHILLS TAKE US DOWN!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1270778/000106299307005171/0001062993-07-005171.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are removing threads and banning people

damn, she's gorgeous.
i don't know what files you're talking about, but i'd like to point out how hideous the kike who cheated on her was

They know what they're doing!

This, it's scary.

>google "hillary clinton seizures"
nothing about files, just that silly blinking fit...planned all along?

Top kek had a good laugh reading thru this

what was in the zip file? a virus? would explain the banning

Twas clean m'lady

What? What's happening? What is this? Did I miss some sort of happening?

Post link or post the last thread?

CNN and the pro status quo MSM think they have Trump on the ropes. The people will overcome the Globalists and Cronyists agenda's. TRUMP WILL PREVAIL!
Watch short video : m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs

>regardless of how many of these posts do not come true

DELETE THIS

Yeah no. I'm running out of vpns

If this post is true, then how come I, a political employee are not getting dubs right now?

Checkmate Trumpkins

It was INSANE! Huma Abedin was leaked! Sup Forums literally was purging us all! Everyone who posted the files were getting banned, lots of threads were being taken away!

Looks like that one user who was talking about a major leak wasn't rp'ing.

okay but what was it. Was it the muslim brotherhood thing? Some emails? Politically Incorrect is starting to become kinda annoying..

gonna bump this for interest.

what leaks? my internet has been out all day, so I think I missed something.

You forgot the shills new script to make multiple same posts at the same time to derail threads and discussion

see
Also monitoring 8/pol/res/7053459.html

Why are those footprints raised and not indentions in the sand?

I wanna see nudes of her so bad

>a scientific research paper explaining dubs to normies

fucking reeeeeeeeee

We saw Sup Forums's true colours, The shills really took over. They literally starting banning people who uploaded the files. It was insane,

>she's gorgeous.

No she's actually an extremely hideous horse faced, manish looking bitch and your taste is awful.

You should feel bad bro.

It was literally nothing, or, it was CP hidden in PNG format, which is what it looks like.

The fact that we've been spammed with it, yet no one has posted any info from it indicts its bullshit.

Also, I get raped with "shill" comments every time I call these CTR fucks out on their hidden CP campaign.

Explain this.

You're getting banned for trying to spread viruses. If there was anything in those files worth looking at, it can be posted directly to threads.

This is a shill attempt at malware spreading and distrust within the ranks. This is the falsest of the flags.

The shills learned to write script see

wait seriously

I can't know for sure unless I download it, but I have the page up right now...

Are yall talkin about the HUMA ABEDIN FILES.zip file that was posted earlier. I have it and just looked through it. It's just a bunch of PDFs and Word docs of research on Huma and CFG research. After skimming through it all, it's apparently nothing we don't already know.

this desu
i'd wife it and hit it

Either turn on your capcode to prove the shit coming out of your mouth or fuck off because you're a shill

>feel bad for having unorthodox taste
it's a blessing if anything

screencaps or else

Sauce please?

Can confirm. There was a nice thread up earlier that went bye bye after 50 posts.

An user posted a few days ago there was to be an attack on Sup Forums involving hiding CP in PNG files, and to not download anything, and we've been warned. It's happened before.

If anything happens, there will be ways to see it besides downloading shady files. I'd advise you not do it.

zip contents

>nothing to see here goys

Look at this fucking Jew. Jesus.

This is a legit user capped pic from the first thread

They were purging these threads and the ones detailing Obamas link to the Muslim Brother hood. Then they were pushing the National Guard "Happening Threads".

Integer means numbers in CS.

Dim A as Integer

>inb4 basic h8

came to see more hot pics of huma. where are they?

>.png
2spooky4me

Somewhere somehow in these files is hidden CP, you guys should destroy your HDDs like Clinton.

What's in PDF.rar?

Partner, if you think their relationship os no more fake and about convenience than the Clintons', you're a fool.
And she's a lesbian. Or at least bi

If CTR was posting hidden CP, then can we report them to the FBI? Like everyone on this list?

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>Open it in a tab
>Open cuts
>Select the pic
>Save it as .jpg
>You will never touch the original pic bytes as you copied like a screenshot

Thank me later, take your anti-paranoid pills too.

you retards are getting trolled baka

Literally hidden CP that they're using for god knows what.

Sup Forums is smart enough to realize any good leaks would be available some other way than downloading shit, right?

Nearly 4mb png of a txt document.. I wouldn't put it on your computer. Read it once and move on. Steganography is real m8 and several posts lately have been saying FBI is lurking and flooding board with encrypted CP to get Sup Forumsacks in jail for political dissent.

Whomever put together that "All About Huma Abedin" doc has wayyyyyy too much free time. 280 pages of copy and paste from websites.

its not a virus or cp
i downloaded it and im pretty sure windows defender or chrome would have stopped it :^)

Don't open
>png
>3.6MB

It's true.
You can't post the link to the leak.
If you do, you are banned for two weeks,
Not even fucking kidding.

Thanks friend.

Leaks when

Sure, do whatever y'all want, but I cannot believe Sup Forums would be stupid enough to download anything without proof there was anything in said downloaded files.

Preparing for my ban don't mind me

How the fuck can that happen? Are the mods really compromised? I feel like we have such little understanding of the moderation, that we don't really have much control. I mean I love this place and the people who come here, but I don't think qa/ really does its job well enough.

>I can't believe Someone would download leaks without proof there was something in them
You see your circular reasoning here dummy?

what the fuck are they gonna do

if 40 people commented on this thread then several hundred have seen it

there could be thousands with the supposed CPbombs on their computers

Your kids are going to look like fucking mongaloid faggots if you don't get your head out of your ass before you breed dipshit.

Good to know.

Cuz it's fucking CP. If there was anything worth a fuck we would have seen it.

It's safe, and much more than huma

link? I living in fucking Peru I can white wash those archives (Pics and PDFs) and upload it again for you all clean as fuck.

FBI won't come here or use it if its trap against us. Trust me, I am on the middle of a jungle 3 weeks in boat to get in this resort, a security ring the radio phones me every 2 days.

you guys are honestly retarded if you believe that this is an actual sheet for ctr or something with clinton. there would be no reason to explain in great detail about gets. the "integers" bit is completely self explanatory/unimportant for what they do.

It's not CP or a virus you fucking idiot.
Dear God.

Thank you for correcting the record

is this safe?

/scarednewfag/

No trump though. Rly mek u thinc

this

They aren't going to link good shit with CP, just dumb believable, already existing shit.

I'm just trying to keep summerfags out of jail, y'all do what you want, tho.

this

>too much free time
That's when you start thinking that its an agency behind and not a lone wolf. Simple logic.

people who don't frequent this place have little to no understanding of our lingo or culture. I don't know whether or not that shit is legit, but the concept I think is valid.

>checkem algorithm

What do you think they meant by this?

Wow there is nothing relevant in your FBI CP trap gg enjoy the FEMA camps.

>The superpower government world reserve currency is hacking Sup Forums to get doubles

>damn the catalog sure makes me have faith in the mods today

Post this shit on reddit, get the normies to know what's up

Theres no FBI in Canada m8

Links?

I want to read those files even if its bullshit. News are bullshit as well, but at least I can enjoy reading about our chan culture from another perspective. Mr.Smith or Mr.Troll, there is nothing to do here.

Nobody has explained what the fuck this is yet
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1270778/000106299307005171/0001062993-07-005171.txt

Its not CP, ignore this retard.

the woman in your pic isnt huma. huma looks more like a man

I'm pretty sure the whole CP thing is just another shilling technique.

but none of the shills ever reference dubs or kek or anything. it's just disagreeing with everyone and posting shitty polls

They are shills, they want you to download this shit cuz that's their agenda. Any Sup Forums users would gladly be sharing this shit, without the need to download sketchy shit.

mods have been compromised for months

Sounds like a shil;
.>84531404
Can't post links anymore, it's blacklisted you'll be banned.
Disinfo campaign is working then.