I’m religious

>I’m religious

>i'm agnostic

>tfw wish I could be religious
they seem to be nicer and more happy on average desu

>have faith

Why does the US have so many creationists?

>Universe was created by Big Bang

The more I see how shitty the world is the more I understand that allah was right right about many things.

>God created universe. Here, it's in this book.

>i have ever used the term "flying spaghetti monster"

Do you are on an permanent existential crisis or what?

>i quote aquinas when debating with atheist cucks

>unironically deist

christianity doesn't work without creationism, since that would mean there was no fall of man and the universe was always full of pain/suffering/death

No desu, I'm just jelly of the community christians share and the feeling of assuredness that belief in a loving god must give them

religious to muh waifu

I feel you, maybe you should try to create your own community or something like that, I won't recommend you to do a religion unless you are a narccisist psychopath, but something around a hobby? I used to feel the same kind of jelly when I saw people leaving church after ceremony chatting and I made a helping group for people with scenic panic in my town

But that's wrong
The fall of man is the realization that he is mortal
That there is future and here will die

*he will die

Why would a loving god create a world which was full of pain and suffering from the very beginning?

Yeah that would require me leaving my room though. I've found a sense of belonging in some places on the internet and I hope one day I'll have the social competence to find it IRL too. A help group for scenic panic would fit pretty well lol, that's really nice.

Because when God created men they were not living crowded in 50 million people cities following stupid social rules

what the hell are you talking about
do you think life in prehistoric times was an utopia?

"God" just created life, he didn't expect it to be this shit.

If you want to leave your room but you can't due the anxiety when you are outside get some xanax and you would be able to perform like a normal person, but don't rely on it like it would last for ever your body will develop resistant to the meds really fast so use this "normal you" time to fix yourself, if you can't do mushrooms or LSD to find what it has to be fixed

>*moves the goalpost*
Let me explain suffering to you
Physical or even emotional pain doesn't necessarily mean suffering
Suffering is resistance to what is
It's wanting the reality to be different that it is
And "What is" is literally God''s will,
Since God by definition is the Creator of universe
suffering is caused by the rebellion against God

For example, you can feel pain when working out and enjoy it
You can feel literally the same pain when someone is stabbing you and you will suffer
The difference is that in the second case it interferes with your agenda you have for the future and for the present moment

Nope it certainly wasn't but the pain and suffering probably was for real reasons and not for nonsense shit like today

if this makes you happier, go for it

I guess that's true
but their lives were still full of pain caused by an apparently uncaring universe, where every living being is destined to die and wither away

Except for the fact that when you die you will live forever in a nice and comfy place and you believe it as you believe the sky is blue

The Christian god isn't a loving god. The Christian god is a vindictive, cruel diety.

The point of religion is get you to align your will God's will through spiritual practice
Buddhist do this too when they say the source of all suffering is desire
The sense of uncaring universe goes away and you become one with it
The love aspect comes when you succed in the above
It's the eternal bliss and peace of mind of Nirvana, that stems from reuniting with God

yeah that's not the point of orthodox christianity at all

Look up theosis on wikipedia

>you say we can't prove that god exists, but YOU can't prove that he doesn't!

>what's god

>worshipping invading sandpeople religions
>instead of the true gods of your ancestors
there are literally no difference between the lies of christianity and islam

how does being an atheist help when Allah's and HIS believers wrath will be upon you all filthy wh*Te trash infidels

>be wh*Te
>doesn't believe in anything
>doesn't want kids
>asks himself at some point
>"Why am I even living for?"
>suicides

>be white
>be atheist
>have traditional values
how about that?

RARE
A