Fuck being """white"""

why should i give a shit about muh white people when i usually give zero shits about greeks or hungarians?

and why should a hungarian or a greek give a shit about britbongs and france? its as dumb as a japanese user saying "muh asain pride!" instead of just japanese.

can a stormfag/white nationalist explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
youtu.be/j4FLzHAiDDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>greeks
>white

your first mistake

hungarians and greeks and germans fought side by side ww2 lol idk

speaking of WW2 why do they assume hitler would go along with their white nationalism anyway? he allied arabs and asians.

he seems more like someone who wants everyone to support their own. basically just a nationalist. not some irrational hatred of "non whites"

Greek language is Aryan; they are the same 'race' (same ancestors). Hungarian is Uralic (like Finnish) not Aryan but closely related to Aryans. Maybe instead of 'white' we should use Aryan or Aryan-uralic peoples.

>hungarian
>white

what the fuck are you talking about

if your ancestors don't originate from a country highlighted on this image then you aren't white in the modern sense

if you ancestors originate from a country that's highlighted on this image it's still possible you aren't white

If we're going to survive Islam and Jewish lies then we need to unite m8.

it isn't something that needs to be explained, if you don't understand/feel it then don't worry about it, just live your life as you wish.

>t. Aarav Kapoor
I'll associate with whoever I damn well please. The only exception I can think of to my image is the Polish people.

>Finland is white
>Austria and the Baltics aren't

am i white desu

>Baltics
>white

Finland is filled with mongs, but it has some white people.

fuck scandanavia.

i have zero ancestry from there. hardly share any culture. why should i care about them just because they are "white". i like britian and mildly care about them because of cultural/familiy ties. and that makes sense.

not this white grouping (which everyone's definition of seems to vary)

Yes, you're likely white.

>can a stormfag/white nationalist explain this
>stormfag
You seem to be lost.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>11% french
You're black as coal.

The Finnish language is closer to Korean than it is to any Indo-European language. Call them white if you will, but by all practical definitions, Estonia is far "whiter" than Finland is.

frogs are gross as fuck. im glad to be anglo

.t chink

you realize estonian is just like finnish right?
not to mention their closest DNA relatives?
its not like its the first time you've heard it.

shouldnt keep you from answering either....

I don't think chinamen have white skin and blue eyes, mate.

this tbqh

True, but Estonians have more Indo-European in them than Finns, who are primarily Asiatic.

this is genetic testing, f a m - so he's a genuine frenchman

looks like he might have a norman ancestor, though

What are you on about, frogs are very cute.
They make cute noise, too.
And they are delicious.

>who are primarily Asiatic

i hope this is bait. you're not actually dumb enough to believe that are you m8. its just a joke because sami people look asian as fuck. finns are as "white" as any eastern european

you all seem to have varying definitions for white. some of you get to where you say only pure Scandinavians like Norwegians and swedes can be white. its ridiculous

>British & Irish
>French & German

Does 23andMe get more specific than that?

no

It's just a broader degree of relatedness. Do you feel equally foreign to a Greek as you do to a Chinese or Nigerian?
family -> tribe -> ethnicity -> race

they could but you wouldnt really want them to. it becomes guesswork when they get more specific. the regions are just too similar genetically.

>mfw my dad is a blond hair blue eyed german and my mom is an Italian, and i got brown hair and brown eyes.........

>please fucking kill me ,leaf

that makes sense. finally a decent response.

bc in the context of america, people of european backgrounds think much more alike then the rest of the world. so naturally we are similiar and form an identity among ourselves

I was completely wrong about the finns, lads.

If Hitler saw the way modern blacks and Arabs act, he would likely flip a shit.

I'm R1b1b2a1a what does that make me?

I don't know if this is true. I think the whole 'white' meme actually harms us Germanic/Celtic/Frankish and even Italian and Spanish folk.

I know slavs aren't a subhuman mess they won the space race and WWII after all but I don't believe we should see them as our brothers. They're not and never will be. This doesn't mean they're inferior but they're not one of us.

it's bullshit and good thing you picked up on it OP

nationalist movements never get anywhere because when they get rid of nonwhites. they'll start picking on the irish and europeans. then they'll start picking on people without certain physical features. it'll just go on and on.

nationalism is regressive and has no place in the future.

Can someone tell me if I'm white or not?

this is really where i was going when i made the thread. good posts

thats not really what i was complaining about. i dont have a problem with nationalism.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml

by your definition white people are basically extinct

there would only be a handful or so left who aren't mix with at least a drop of something

People who have nothing else to take pride in turn to stupid shit like skin color. "White Pride" is code for "I have no value."

Thanks!

says fucking who?

>British
>white

"White nationalism" is a dumb meme.
I don't give a shit about germans, danes, italians, etc. Why should I? Different countries, different cultures, different languages.
Nationalism is limited to your own nation.

Because we have common enemies and a common plight.

it's exactly what you are describing

so according to you you can only have pride in one specific thing?
if you are proud the be a white person you can't be a proud father or proud dackelbesitzer?
you sound like a stupid lefttard that just talks to not be silent.

>if your ancestors don't originate from a country highlighted on this image then you aren't white in the modern sense

Fine by me.

>proud dackelbesitzer
That's like with niggers - there is nothing to be proud of.

Finns and samis are both part of the Finno-ugric group.

Believe me, I've been around finns and they all have a distinct look. Vaguely slanted eyes.

Never said you can only be proud of one thing. I said white pride is a fallback when you don't have anything else. But I don't expect you to figure that out, Germany.

nationalism has nothing to do with "white" people in of itself.

Yes, good goys. Divide and conquer the European whites.

t. Shlomo

You know that you can cooperate without acting as if we're all the same, right?

I mean, you're not Canadian either or are you?

not everything is divide and conquer
would you say its divide and conquer to leave the EU?

im not saying europe shouldnt work together as allies or anything. im just sick of the "white" memes considering how different we are. i care about my own first.

>James

>Potato nigger

>Flag

I know that's not so unique but MM?

I remember listening to that podcast on here a while ago, what's it called? It was hilarious.

youtu.be/j4FLzHAiDDs
Good shit right here mane

what is this? A site or what

>captcha: nord hotel

Thanks

23andme can distinguish between a Celt and a Teuton, but not a Japanese and Native American, this field of science hasn't been perfected yet.

So why care about niggers getting shot then?

smaller sample sizes. they have massive DNA records for europe and only a handful for native americans.

No fuck off

This, the majority of people who get their DNA tested are of European descent

10/kike

Hmm i wonder who is behind this post

>when in doubt shout kike

read my other posts m8. im not liberal at all. and im nationalist. i just dont like the "white" meme.

The other 82% of the world's population is who has put you on Team White. Whether you want to win or not is up to you.

the biggest threat to whites is literally other whites. we brought these policies onto ourselves.