viewcomic.com/wonder-woman-rebirth-001-2016/
viewcomic.com/wonder-woman-v5-01-2016/
viewcomic.com/wonder-woman-v5-02-2016/
bleedingcool.com/2016/03/27/dc-rebirth-liam-sharp-and-social-media-negativity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Greg "Sexually Confused" "Bitch Boy" Cucka

no thanx

The art in this book is so damn good.

Past several issues for those not reading yet...
viewcomic.com/wonder-woman-rebirth-001-2016/
viewcomic.com/wonder-woman-v5-01-2016/
viewcomic.com/wonder-woman-v5-02-2016/

Book is worth supporting for Sharp alone.
bleedingcool.com/2016/03/27/dc-rebirth-liam-sharp-and-social-media-negativity/

Is Diana bathing with her armor on? I don't know what to say... I'm so amazed how much of a bitch Rucka is.

You know, I get that after the Finches were done with Azzarello and Chiang's continuity, it was pretty toxic. I can understand DC wanting to go in another direction.

However, Rucka made it sound like he'd at least have a certain degree of respect for the Nu52 storyline. He sounded almost like he enjoyed reading it. These first three issues, though, seem a lot like he's been bulldozing everything from the past five years and just bringing back his old run's status quo. I swear we're going to end all this with Diana back in the Embassy with Io and Ferdinand.

And while I did enjoy that time, I feel like it's wrong to try and go back to it. Things have changed. Maybe they changed for the worse in many ways, but there's no undoing the changes, even in the aftermath of a retcon. What's been read can't be unread. I guess I feel like the best thing to do is to try and make the current status quo work, rather than try to rip up the roots and redo Wondy's origin for the umpteenth time, even if it is Rucka doing it.

>I swear we're going to end all this with Diana back in the Embassy with Io and Ferdinand.
Fine with me.

She is washing away the blood from the slashes she received from Cheetah last issue.

Different strokes, then. That's not what I want.

Rucka is still a cuck.

Me neither. Azzarello really made WW feel fresh and mythological. Rucka seems to want to turn it back into capeshit.

You've to understand, the Finches completely ruined what Azzarello created.

Hera was just faking being nice and was waiting for a good opportunity to kill Zeke (the baby).
The amazons slaughtered all the man-amazons in the island and pretty much that Wondy was a terrible queen.
Ares was brought back to life, nullifying his sacrifice and Wondy's new role as his replacement as God of War.
Hera managed to kill Zeke and bring Zeus back.
Zola, Zeke's mom, was so chocked with his death that she became comatose.
Wondy revealed that she only helped Zola and Zeke because she always dreamed of giving birth to Superman's child.

Now you try to work with that,

This. The Finches ruined all of Azzarello's positive additions to Wonder Woman and doubled down on the worst aspect

Their revival of Donna Troy was so bad that Titans Hunt and Titans Rebirth basically pretend it never happened

I'm done with Rucka
his book is boring, it shits on the last good wondy run, and he's a censoring SJW

>the Finches completely ruined what Azzarello created
It still fucking hurts. Why do we live in the worst timeline?

Yeah, there's that two. Azzarello brought Hyppolita back as a living clay statue, but when the Finches began Hyppolita was still a normal and lifeless clay statue that was dissolved by an amazon inside a caldrum and then a baby was sacrificed over it, this magic finally giving us Donna Troy, who was used as a weapon against Diana.

>how dare a capeshit character be capeshit
I never liked writers who take the easy way out. And using rgew gods this much is the easy way out. I want her interacting with the real world again.
I want her forming connections, its her main thing. And using her like Azz did isnt good. It just further isolates her.

Can't forgive how he's treated Azz's run. Until Rucka proves he can walk the walk I can't put down money on this.

>how dare a writer create a great cast and story while not conforming to my sensibilities

That's what Rucka is doing and you're upset because it's not the cast you like or wanted.

Different user, user. While I am sad Azz's stuff got tossed I can judge Rucka's on its own merit. And I've just been very bored so far. The only thing the return of the Azz's cast and setting might've done is retained my intererest longer.

I'm with you there. When the book was announced I was thrilled, but it's been surprisingly boring.
If not for the artists I would have already stopped reading it.

I've already dropped this book because Lesbian-in-a-man's-body Rucka is a SJW that hates beautiful women and censors art.

No thanks.

If art was all that mattered, I'd be reading like 10 Marvel books. As it is I read only one - Vision.

>that hates beautiful women and censors art.

Have you literally never read a Greg Rucka book before?

Marvel's art is fucking garbage right now though. There's only a couple books with passable art.

Nigga what? There are a couple that have shit artists working on them.
Moon Knight , Daredevil, Ultimates, Gwenpool, Thor, Silver Surfer and Karnak all come to mind that have great art.

He just hates non-SJWs. He identifies with beautiful women.

>Greg Cucka
top kek

I really want to like it but I t just isnt grabbing me like the other rebirth stories, sorry, Rucka.

Sauce: twitter.com/LiamRSharp

>Reading all of this

What in the actual fuck?

Finches. Not even once.

Heck I would have been happy if Rucka just continued immediately after the last Azz issue and ignored the Finch era like what Teen Titans are doing with Donna.

It's a good thing I dropped their shit once I saw that storytime where she just randomly kicks the shit out of Alec Holland.

Did they already retcon Hippolyta's clay body being destroyed by rain and used by Amazon witch separatists to make Donna? Because I noticed you omitted that.

You realise all these resets were done specifically for Rucka's arrival? Clearly not. You're a fucking idiot.

I am really missing the cuck > kek wordfilter now, because that would at least make this thread amusing to read.

>The Finches were given explicit orders to dismantle then-current canon just to set-up things for a new writer over a year into the future
k

Most of those changes happened in the last few issues so don't even bullshit.

Please Kill yourself DC shill. You're the worst tripfag on this board.

No surprise that an SJW would support censorship.

I support being amused.

And pies.

>And pies.
YOU MONSTER!

this is one of the worst cheetah designs I've seen in a while. Why is the artist ignoring that cheetah doesn't look like that? And why does she look like a catwoman with an extra chromosome?

Why not just use the Tony Daniel design?

He wasn't even writing till the 11th hour.

Im not saying its wasnt good, it just wasnt all that new.
I want real world Diana. I want silly Diana, i want a Diana that cares about the little people. Shes the most isolated person since the new 52 started.

He doesn't hate the art. He only hates Cho and was so nagging that the little manchild ask to be changed of book.

I don't know, I feel like going full furry actually works for Cheetah, as opposed to just looking like she's wearing bodypaint. Also love that people are finally giving her those tear-stripes for her eyes the past several years, never got why people just wouldn't include what's pretty much the main distinguishing feature a cheetah has to differentiate it from a jaguar or leapord.

Spotted human Cheetah is so boring.

Bump...