Where did it all go so wrong?

Books will be written about how one of the most influential families in American politics was brought down by the phrase "low energy"

It wasn't supposed to be like this, he was supposed to lead us all.

Long story short, Jeb was too clean unlike his crooked brother and father. He was too pure for the highest office in the world. He probably deserved it more, but humans never award power to those who deserve it most.

Jeb!, if you ever need a hug, we're here for you

we all know you're a tough guy

Jeb is a mess!

poor jeb!

JEB IM COMING FOR THOSE DELEGATES

Probably when he was a teenager and visited Mexico where he fell in love with the first female who gave him the time of day...unfortunately she was a goblin.

He just seems like an omega male who's failed time after time and only succeeds by his father's name.

This. Jeb is just a simple guy with honest intentions.

>El Jebe de Escobar

>filename

for you

But these 3 delegates are all I have

he turned a blind eye to the needs of his nation and sold himself into the service of the neocons, RINOs, Zionists, internationalists, the open-border crowd and La Raza appeasers, and others assorted traitors to their own kind who took over the Republican party in the 90s.

Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush can count on his mom Barbara Bush's vote for president — but like any other mom, she's undeclared in saying whether he's her favorite child.

A new campaign video shows Jeb Bush and the former first lady talking behind the scenes earlier this week, before his recent campaign announcement in Miami.

"The best news of the day was that my mom finally said I was her favorite," Bush, the former Florida governor, quipped to his mom.

"Oh no I didn't," she said laughing. "You mean of all of the children?"

"Yeah," Bush deadpanned.

"No," she quipped.

If trump put jeb into his cabinet what would he put him under?

Is Ted heartless enough to steal Jeb's 3 delegates?

Jeb is a big fat mess!

Secretary of Energy

He is a good guy indeed but americans like fear instead of love and humanity.

Jeb will be always remember as a good guy who was bullied by the corny Trump.

The fact that he was so easily bullied is exactly why his support dropped. No one wants a weak cuck like Jeb as president.

Jeb! 2020?

Yeah Trump seems very strong speaking and all of that...

but that's only and image he is proyecting

we will se if he is elected how his big deals will be

spoiler: he won't do half of what he is saying in the campaign

He tried to stump the trump more than anyone.

Now we see Obama is trying his damnedest to stump the trump. I wonder what's going to happen to him

>he won't do half of what he is saying in the campaign

This is true of every single candidate, though. At least with Trump we're getting someone strong willed who already scares half the world. That's a nice plus.

I TRIED SO HARD

His brother fucked up the family name. The Bushes are over as a major political force. Also, running as the open borders candidate in a Republican Primary. I understand that you don't have to agree with the official Party Platform on every single issue. But you probably shouldn't base your entire campaign on a point of disagreement with the current Party viewpoint. I get that Republicans want to win over Hispanic voters. But that is an aspiration, not a current reality. Jeb didn't seem to understand the difference.

He smoked weed and look how bad it fucked up his life! Anons we all need to stay away from the green jew for our own good!!

It should have been Jeb! in 2000.

>he unironically thinks being a brazen dumbass that wants to end NATO and the EU is a good quality

as i was saying

americans love fear

and who is he scaring?

ISIS? jajaja I think ISIS would be happy if Trump wins

>jajaja

When he was 8 and told his daddy that he also wanted to be president one day..

JEB IS A MESS

I feel bad for him he should just buy a farm and live there for the rest of his life

>the EU is good
I'm not a big fan of NATO either but that can be argued for the EU is unforgivable

>where did it all go wrong

6/16/15

Young Jeb looks like Napoleon Dynamite