KEK, Shillary can't even make it up a staircase

This fucking pig is absolutely unfit for the Presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

our girl is falling apart before our eyes

Let's face it most American's can't make it up stairs either.

Such a strong woman.

her autism is kinda cute tho

I don't think this is really worth a thread.

NOT MY GIRL.

pic related.

>Shillary can't even make it up a staircase

Isn't that normal for most Americans?

>$.05 has been deposited into your account

FDR couldn't even walk.

Checkmate, faggots.

>stairs buckle in fear when they hear her approaching

We're making voodoo dolls to cast a hex on Hillary and make her choke during the first debate.

Why do you canacucks act like you're so much different than us?
You're basically America without guns and instead of a nigger problem you've got a curry problem

Imagine what 4-8 years of stress will do to her reptilian body.

Daily reminder that Hillary Clinton is a mentally unstable sociopath who is too sick, both physically and mentally, to be president and is essentially a high functioning autist

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

I'm sure TPTB only need her to make it through the election

can this go viral?

can we tweet this to Trump?

guys guys guys.... what if Trump has actually already played his Trump card, and has somehow activated a sleeper agent close to Hilary months ago to fuck her brain up?

WTF i hate hilary now

No, comrade premier. It has only begun.

It's like she's a dictator the way they're trying to hide all evidence of her being mentally and physically incompetent.

Can we just ip ban canada? They're wanna be Australians and fail hard and its cringy. This retard stole an australians joke and made it stupider

Somebody needs to remake this video without all the heavy rhetoric and obvious anti-hill shilling so that it just presents the evidence (including the concussion and hospital stay, double vision prescription glasses) and analysis and leaves it to the audience to come to the (only) conclusion.
If a video like that picked up significant traction it could swing the election. This video is too heavy for libs to swallow.

She looks like she was busy filling her diapers...

to the promised land!

Someone should shoop Hillary's face on her.

correct the record here, it had just rained and it was very slippery on those steps!

Sad!

Just kidding.

FUCK. SHILLARY.

She's figuratively and physically being dragged to the finish line. I'm glad barely being able to scrape a few dozen people to rallies recently has also helped take a heavy toll on her.

>it had just rained and it was very slippery on those steps!

Yeah... FUCK YOUR SHIT you faggot....

And the liberal media, so desperate to get an actual fascist into the white house, covered that up until after he was elected

is the black man on the left the same one who rushed on the stage to protect her and ended up startling her?

That look on her face is very disturbing

Let me correct the record here my senpais

Clinton is the best president ever. Insert 25 cents to continue.

>Insert 25 cents to continue.

I just have to say that I still have not gotten my check for July.....

Her life flashed before her eyes...

>our girl.
you can go straight to hell. Just like "your girl"

Go fuck yourself.

No because she would have realized what a terrible person she was and dropped dead.

I pity those shoes.