Fuck you all you fucking shitskins

WE

tu puta madre

t. Moor

t. amerindian moor rapebabie LOL

my ancestor :)

>a moor calling other RAPISTS

gib back gold.

Afonso Henriques predicted Sup Forums banter in the 1100's.

Sempre juntos, irmão de sangue

As a Basque I'd like to remind you that we are the master race

>"Everyone south of the Douro river is to be suspected, and not allowed in our troops.. (..) the people that reside below it have curly hair, curved noses, tan skin and the average look of a normal citizen but twisted by Moorish blood" [3]

>"... and if the reconquista is made in a poor fashion with blood replacement, our great kingdom will no longer be seen as people of Suebian-Romanic heritage, but as one of Moorish descent... (..) I hope my successors continue my endeavour as well as I, otherwise this kingdom will be known as a kingdom of mixed, horrible looking people..."

How can Southern Iberians EVER recover after their mighty first king who funded the country said this.

>The vasque went delusional because he can't finish his master

Don't make me go to USA, because i'll bring the sword with me i swear

Basques are aliens.

Here in the U.S.A even the humblest sheep farmers carry longer swords and bigger guns, try it

My displaced Germanic cousins :)

Basques are full of heresy and shame, but not for much longer

el haitiANO

I wasn't mocking you though.
Also, I have been accused of being this person several times now by Spanish/Portuguese speakers, quick rundown?

Post people from there

based

Delet this

A dominican diaspora/proxyfag that talks shit about everything hispanic related

We're not Germanic though, calm your horses.

We're Celto-Romanic-Germanic.
Hence, why this fucking country has every European phenotype available. Not that is matters though, we people think Portugal, swarthy short people is what comes to their minds.

I have seen a Swedish flag claiming to be Dominican come to think of it. Funny coincidence, there is (or was) a Dominican in /his/ who used to shittalk everything Germanic-related too.

delete this NOW

You have Northwestern Iberia which peaks at like 15% of Germanic blood, but that's it.

I kinda like the Germanic blood though, makes bantering the Southerners when I visit so fucking fun.

I see your left goverment is doing well Portugal, sadly our media is corrupted as fuck and we dont even know the name of your president.

>I see your left goverment is doing well Portugal

Out country literally burned, hundreds died.
We're missing doctors and nurses because they all went to England and Germany.

And the current government is only doing ok, because they are reaping the rewards of the massive cuts our previous government did (who were also cunts).

Left and right does not exist in Portugal, they all play with each other. I doubt a single politician is there for his ideals.

Don't forget about hairy women

Yeah that too.

Also our prime minister is a monhé.

we know that feel bro

left and right doesn't exist here just centrist neoliberals and far-leftists. far-right doesn't exist anymore either

our most right wing party is called "Social Central Democratic party" just for you to see the shit state we're in

Is it a southern thing? Because the arab girls at school had facial hair before the age of 13

I love it when I see the "left vs right" program on tv. What right?lmao. Portugal does not have right.

Nah. Scandis and Southern Europeans for some reason are the hairiest people on the planet. Have you noticed how arabs and North Africans are unable to grow a decent beard.

No but if you have a orange or red beard they ask if you dye it

basically... southern "europeans" are not WHITE and not really EUROPEAN either

este si es el haitiANO kys

Arabs grow shit beards.

Well shit I've got red beard !! I've got go to one of those countries.

But I don't let my beard grow, the contrast between beard and hair is weird, because my hair is brown.

Fuck of Nort*ern dogs, South Iberians are the true sucessesors of ROME and superior in every way comparing to nort*erners

t.ibn-hakim al mahmud

> Daily reminder that northern Iberia is GERMANIC
日刊 備忘通知 北イベリアはゲルマンです

CHING CHONG DING DONG

Fuck off Germ*nic nigger , you have to go back to Germ*nia

GALICIA É BRANCO

Same here. I got brown curly hair and a rust colored beard

no they aren't

I'm sorry.
Just I translated OP sentence. :_3

Can you pull it off? I have to keep my beard well treated to do it.

t.abdul jamal smith

I keep it in a goatee. Most people in West Virginia where I'm from have red/orange beards so I never thought it was weird until my family moved North when I was in high school

>West Virginia
my descendent :)

Most likely if you were born in the 1500s

I too am a pure white northerner. Below the Douro everyone is a moor amirite fellow whites?

the place i'm from is pretty much where everyone in west virginia and the backcountry came from. we're all reddish haired too.

My ancestors :)

The borderlands?

Germanics were cultureless barbarians compared to the latins

yeah i'm from northumberland but my dad has bits in cumbria and my mum's paternal side is from across the border.
if you go back far enough we're both probably related to pic rel. we wuz on the moon n sheeit

Lol my dad's family is from Cumbria as well

t. the eternal butthurt moor trying to upset glorious chad suebi

Pizti madarikatuak.

What is taught about the visogoths/suebi in Spain/Portugal

In Spain almost nothing, all because of """""them""""""

In Asturias visigoths are remembered as heroes tho (there are tons of statues, they even appear in our flags)

How many Jews actually live in Spain? I thought you guys gave them the boot

We've been expelling them since the visigoths. Our ancestors must have made a really good job because there were less than 4,500 in 2016. We're talking about a country of 46.000.000 people

I'd expel then too after they opened the gates to Toledo and massacred christians in the 600s

Back when Al-Andalus was a thing they used to castrate people from the christian kingdoms and sell them as eunuchs and slaves to the muslims

The Al-Andalus multiculturalism has been always heavily idealized

Doesn't surprise me. In schools here they don't really talk about al andlus unless they are talking about the reconquistia

Muslim immigration is also anti-jew so i don't really see Spain becoming more jewish friendly in the near future (Doesn't mean i like them tho)

"""""""""""""""them""""""""""""""""" must be wiped out from the face of the earth

Why not just be anti Jew and anti Muslim

Because we're just fucking idiots, and people think returning to the good old days is something bad

Sounds like a typical knee jerk reaction. Same thing happens in Quebec. They weren't from being a de facto theocracy to being a bunch of extreme leftists within a decade

*went

Spain itself will never solve any of its current problems under democracy (centrist neoliberals and far-leftists are spain's main politicians)

>wanting to be associated with wh*toids
disgusting

Ouch. Eventually when people are sick of the leftist BS they'll swing back

Sbraga(re) in Italian means take off your pants

t.Wilson Roberto Jesús de las Nieves

shur tienes invis para forocoches que no me fio de segundamano

>Have you noticed how arabs and North Africans are unable to grow a decent beard.

Kys. Pic related a Moor from Algeria.

Si tuviera una invi no estaría posteando aquí

Cherrypicking.

Nice painting

es gaelic

do you guys have any source for this?

OP forgot the real roots of Iberia

>Tartessos
>The northfags

kek

hourly reminder that germs need to be genocided out of Iberia.

Moors descendants need to be genocided out of Iberia to kill that belief forever.

>tartesos
>not numantia
you done fucked

>The northchads
>The nobody knows shit about it Tartessos

>Implying someone knows the history of Irrelevantberia besides two autists in internet.

Moors only made their presences in Iberia because of germs in the first place.
Germs always had a hard on for moors. Them being cucks is nothing new.

t.filthy heretic latin american

not you again

What the fuck are you talking about fucking autist? The only sudaca here is your mother sucking cocks for 20 euros.

Puta España y puta Portugal
Asco de razas y de países me dais verguenza

What no he is a stronk protugeese ethnic