Israel has every right to exist

>Israel has every right to exist

>Israel has no right to exist but USA, Australia have every right to exist

>india is allowed to have an opinion

>Palestine has every right to exist

See

>Human-made borders aren't a violation of freedom of movement, let's build the wall

but who will give you propaganda and money if they die?

Seriously though, what makes it different?

>using (((human rights concepts))) as an argument

>Second amendment gives me the inviolable right to bear guns. Yes, my son did take his own stupid life while playing with my gun but the state doesn't have the right to ban them

>One accident means we should ban all guns
Ok, let's ban all cars then.

America should give up Massachussets, Connecticut, and Rhode Island to the Jews.

>I'm gay

>Giving the common man the right to keep weapon designed to take lives is the same is giving the common man the means to move around. Also, all gun bearers have had instructions just like drivers, right?

>fack niggers kek

>Giving the common man the right to self defense is bad because of all the accidents that could happen. We should just let the criminals rape our wives and steal our money

You don't even need to make arguments. The guy lives in Brazil and wants to be a defenseless, toothless sheep. He's either an idiot, a masochist, or crazy.

Places with lowest criminals etc are all against guns. America on the other hand.. hmm

Israel SHOULD exist
But they should also stop being such massive shitbags

That's because Americans are not mentally sane. You have to live there to understand.

give broofs

>be brazilian
>get shot with a gun that some favela-nigger smuggled
>a-at least EVERYONE doesn't have guns

The country with 60.000 murders per year have gun control

>The country
which country?

New Zealand? Australia? Nordic countries?

No dumb wojak this time.
We could create a society that tolerates no crime. Prison is just a waste of money and resources and the workers' lives should be above all that sissy belief of trying to reform criminals

>We could
no we can't people will always be bad

This.

And you keep killing criminals until it is clear to all citizens that no crime will ever be turned a blind eye to
And of course, we need to create a good infrastructure that's able to educate everyone

I'm talking about brazil here, europe seems good enough already(at least it was)

you need to be 18 to use this website

>And you keep killing criminals until it is clear to all citizens that no crime will ever be turned a blind eye to

Yeah, something like this hasnt been tried before...

If I try it, it will work
Most europeans live in utopialand, you wouldn't understand

>If I try it, it will work

The cry of every man who has paved the road to hell with good intentions.

what's wrong with us

I love these threads

Being real though, I would probably fuck the country economically or something like
I would need the support of all the police and of course they would demand a fucking lot for that. Also DF already pays a goddamn lot for their police officers so they would ask for even more and the other states would accept no less then DF's benefits

I would need to be the police's bitch for it to work and that'd eventually kill me

I thought we were talking about humans?

Brazil