Gay Marriage

Does Sup Forums support gay marriage? Why, logically, or why not? Inb4 muh bible.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/joinchat/DTC05EE-dhphOLZA5kVg_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, because being a faggot is an abomination and they will burn in hell. Jesus said that one man and one woman will come together.

Yeah I don't care, marriage will no longer exist in a hundred years or so anyway

You're stupid

>being a religioncuck
>20 fucking 16

Because fags cannot have children and are not monogamous.

We need to add dimension to this discussion.

Surrogate. Implant this word into your brains

What is it with gay people and posting pictures of sexual nature all the time

Then you demand we call you normal and just like us

wew lad

legally yes

religious no

You can't make a church legally marry somebody

Getting all hot and bothered? That's prolly his soft cock ya bitch

>tipping this hard
>In two thousand and sixteen anno domini

it is unnatural. if everyone becomes a faggot then there would be no reproduction and life would cease once no one produces any babies

>Surrogate. Implant this word into your brains

Buying a child =/ having a child.

Good thing the church is just each member outside any institution and it says not to shit on people's marriages but there ya go. I married a wife and now I have a part in the bride of Christ. Nope. Fail.

>Dog tags out of shirt
>Non green skivie shirt
>Shorts that aren't in regs

RRRRRRRRRRREEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kill yourself

>marriage
is for fags so yes

Hello faggot, got aids yet? I hope you get it soon so you can go to hell.
>being an atheist
>ever

I guess Abraham and Sarah had the same problem. Anybody else who uses one. When it comes to homosexuality people love to just yabber onnnn and onnnn and onnnn for fuck all reason and then tell ME to shut up and that im obsessed with anything. Theyre nuts. They constantly put titties in everybody's face. Literally you are all the opposites to righteousness and you encompass all the unrighteousness you say the easy lies of sodomy and gays are. Read better. Ask me if I care. You think men become women. You commit vice and sin all the time. You blow everything out of proportion. Rape a few angels. Screw a few vaginas. This makes me good Christian. Terrible. Just. Fucking terrible

Somebody getting a little bit randy and it ain't me

What do you have to say for yourself Gary?

This is an important discussion!
(((maybe)))

I never said nothing about no pics. You did you fuck
Jibber jabber blah blah total 1981 horseshit. Are you of African descent? Get off my cock bro

the picture you posted proves that OP is always a faggot.
you can as well kill yourself cause you won't create any children, faggot.

You religicucks are idiots, there's so many fucking kids that don't have families, that will never be adopted, so yes, the "fags" will help adopt the fucking mess that straight people leave behind, also maybe the population declining by a billion or two will save this shitty world.

I'm Hungarian actually

> if everyone becomes a faggot then

Stop it, Immanuel, you were BTFO'd centuries ago. Put it to rest.

Fags should not be allowed near kids, would you want a sex offender next to your son? I wouldn't! These fags belong in one place, prison.

Whatever. You two go fuck off and yeah. Im gone

You're fucking autistic. They are a sex offender why? Also nice b8.

> Witnessed. Er, Ich habe das gesehnen.
Ich (I) bin (am) denken (thinking) uber (about) ein (a) 3D (drei d) pepe (Pepe) ? (thread).
Gut? (good?)

If a church wants to completely ignore their religion, it should be allowed, but i can't support hypocrisy.A non religious equivalent to marriage should exist.A form you fill out, or something.

You guys are fucking morons lol

Not bate, because fags are rapists they try and turn kids gay because they want to prey on them.

It would be:

Ich ueberlege mir ein 3D Pepe.

t. Nazi refugee

How is that a bad thing?

This is Sup Forums where everything is blamed on da jooz

What did you expect?

You have to be mentally deranged not to see this, this is liberal tier denialism. Fags are sexual deviants

You're so stupid, they are rapists why? Becuase they like the same sex? You're the reason why the plague needs to happen again, to kill the stupid poor hillbillies.

Fair point

Ad hominem.

Found you, Mengele.
Hope you're cozy.

More girls for me. So yes I do support it. Also, one of my best bros is gay. You degenerates need to stop hating on things that doesn't affect you. Are you going to lose sleep over this.

muh categorical imperative!

Marriage should be left to the church.
If fags want to be legally recognized as a couple, go and get civil unions.

State should not have a say in religious matters.

I'm an atheist an I'm against it. It's not a religious issue, it has more to do with societal values etc.

Wait a minute

Do you just ignore the news? Fags are sex freaks who attack children.

I bet you're a faggot why would you be defending these deranged maniacs so much? They're just like dogs shoving their noses up each other's asses, fags are like animals and can't help but rape each other and they love spreading disease and illness

Yes, every politician has a stance on it that they put in the forefront of their campaigns and/or offices and while everyone is fighting over whether they're right or wrong literally everything else they're doing gets to fly under the radar.

It needs to pass so that we can get on with the real work that needs to be done in this country.

But then I suppose the left will arc up with some other nonissue as soon as it passes.

no, because society should not reward men/women for completely failing at their primary biological purpose.

>He thinks that every straight person has kids
>He thinks there are enough fags to affect the birth rate

Why do you even post here? You're a leaf. You're opinion is irrelevant, you're practically a non-country, your life has about as much value as gopher, and your flag has a leaf in it.

Need I go on?

It's a system to cultivate future tax payers by subsidizing the economic burden of having children. Gays don't contribute in any meaningful way to this system, so they shouldn't be allowed to marry. And before someone brings up
>But what about couples without kids or can't have kids
They shouldn't be allowed to marry either.

Especially in Western nations where people are going the way of the panda.

It isn't just a religious matter though you retarded leaf. It affects shit like care, insurance and inheritance and the state uses it to track statistics.

That said I don't want to marry and I am a fag but I don't give a shit if two retards want to have a ring and a ceremony because they're FREE to live their lives they way they want.

I come here to preach the bible

Ya failed

NO they aren't! The bible says marriage is between a man and a woman. You want to go against God? Fine go have sex with a guy get aids and drop dead like a good faggot but don't try and destroy an important religious ceremony. You faggots are all libcucks trying to destroy our Christian culture and heritage.

It pushes social overton window, so future children will deem more and more degenarate things acceptable.

Susceptible that will be confused about their sexuality because of shitty mothers (that will make them fear woman), shitty fathers (that won't teach them how to be manly and deal with woman) and early rejections will be pushed to think that they are just gay, which will lead to lifetime of sorrow and suffering, also will destroy our civilization.

Don't care what gays do behind closed doors but I don't support gay marriage. Marriage is a beautiful thing that results in children with DNA from both parents. Part of a good marriage is raising your own offspring together. It's great for kids to have a biological mom and dad who are in a healthy relationship. Gay marriage can't accomplish this. They can try but it's just not the same.

How does it feel knowing that marriage is now or soon in the future going to be open to gays and there isn't a single thing you can do about it?

Separate the concept of marriage and a legal union and I don't give a damn. I don't give a damn either way, desu.

Don't care, the law says 2 faggots aren't allowed to marry. This is Gods law, you degenerates can push for that change and society might accept it but you will be punished for this behaviour.

>the law says 2 faggots aren't allowed to marry
not for long LOL

DUDE WEED LMAO man will fix you

i have no problem with gay marriage.

it doesnt harm anyone, and it makes some ppl happy.

I am indifferent. They can do as they will.

Gay "marriage" is an oxymoron

>Giving privileges to buttfuckers for no reason.
What a great idea you fucking faggot

Marriage is a religious institution.
By forcing Priests to commit heresy, you are breaking the first amendment.

Also, my argument againt fags:
Tolerance does not mean acceptance.
Constantly accepting a sexual deviant lifestyle is only hurtful to society in the long-term.
Pushing a lifestyle which results in no births, and, a spread of AIDS is not something that should be accepted.

West is already lacking in kids, we don't need more fag encouragement.

Wow came back to thread and 70 replies. So any other gay guys here.
Post feels when >no racist polgb bf to cuddle you at night

Trudeau can't change the law God set out for us, enjoy hell

>unironically stating the current year

Literally kill yourself

Good, you shouldn't give in to these desires, try and find a wife instead and stop being a faggot

Don't care.

Because it does not produce off-spring and is thus useless sex.
Therefore it is a worthless marriage.
Since marriage is to guarantee safe-sex.

Because that man needs to make babies. Preferably 12.

>this triggers the religioncucks

2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016

Marriage is a religious word and I don't think marriage should be contractual at all. So I'm against it and I don't think gays would even care if it didn't include benefits and adoption rights.

Yes. Because from what I've seen gay couples are generally happier overall than most 'normal' couples. Better to have someone who cares about you, than someone who is just gonna have sex with you, then ditch you for a stud the instant the opportunity presents itself.

I don't support any government involvement in marriage. Do whatever you want to swear loyalty to your SO in front of your community, but the government should not be involved.

>Marriage is a religious institution.

No, it's not.

>By forcing Priests to commit heresy, you are breaking the first amendment.

No one is forcing priests to do anything.

>Pushing a lifestyle which results in no births,

>asking for equal protection under the law and freedom isn't 'pushing a lifestyle'. If you don't like freedom, move to a different country, like somewhere in the middle east or Africa.

>and, a spread of AIDS is not something that should be accepted.

Something being generally more risky doesn't make it wrong. Again, freedom, sorry you don't like it.

ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ
IHR UNTERMENSCHEN

I want a husband though. I still want kids. If I had a wife I would just be miserable.

Thing is not everybody is going to become a faggot. Who the fuck would want that?

It's population control you idiot

Well your husband and you can't have kids so too bad burn in hell faggot it should be illegal for disgusting sex freak homos to come within a 100 feet of a child. Hopefully this means all of you will be forced into the bottom of the ocean

>Nothing gayer than 2 straight marines

Gays deserve to be just as miserable as normal people.

Surrogacy.

>Inb4 muh bible.
I think you fucked that one up by mentioning it yourself.

>I still want kids. If I had a wife I would just be miserable.

Have you ever thought about your kids, if they won't be miserable. There are few to none cases in literature where a kid had only two gay dads. In most recorded cases, they lived with the gay couple but knew and had contact with their biological mother.

Cry more boot

If I could suck that cock once I think I could die

Not an argument.

Well gay marriage hasn't been federally legal until recently and still isn't in many places + there aren't that many gay people.

That's my point.

You are putting children and yourself into an experiment. There are three likely outcomes:

1) The children develop as any other kid.
2) The children grow up being anxious and depressive.
3) The children discover that homosexuality is abnormal and lose respect for the parents.

kek, you faggots are getting so desperate, of course we don't

gays don't even have sex, you need both sexes to have sex, what you do is assturbation

telegram.me/joinchat/DTC05EE-dhphOLZA5kVg_A
Come debate gay marriage here!