Why ditzy girls are so attractive?

Why ditzy girls are so attractive?

>there are people out there who actually fap to this Canadian flash shit

there are people that not know that the show has a big fanbase.

Their body proportions and faces are just as ridiculous as manga/anime style characters, and people fap to those all day every day.

They aren't. You probably just have an infantilization or innocence fetish.

>just as ridiculous as manga/anime style characters
No, not even close.

>Having a waist thinner than your fucking EYEBALL is just like manga/anime

Say what

thats literally just rikku

At least she has a nose.

this seems like an exclusively male issue desu

I'm trying to wrap my head around how she would manage to get the hurdle I inside her shorts.

Because you can make up some bullshit and lie to trick them into doing sexual stuff. Like for Op's photo for example:
"Lindsay, I read online oiling your breasts is a good way to keep them healthy. They also suggested getting a friend to do it, to help build trust and make you feel more connected. I'd be happy to help!"
>"Oh really? Thanks nonny! Are you sure this won't be too weird for you though?"
"Definitedly not. Now take off your shirt and I'll get some oil."
Characters like this are gold mines for fantasies like this. Though they only will ever be fantasies. You will never trick a dipshit character into unknowingly doing lewd shit. Why live?
You could probably tell Jillan that a new law has been passed that any female who can breathe is now the legal property of the male standing next to them. And it would most likely work. How she hasn't been raped/kidnapped I have no idea.

they have a level of innocence

probably its happen

Because they're incapable, which means they'll hang on to you for support.

So we support them with our dicks.

Just physics things.

Love me some ditzy girls

Wish I could have a hot dumb girl to rely on me. Just need to figure out how to get one.

this, their stupidity would make you feel smarter (teaching them random shit all the time) plus its cute as fuck, they would rely a lot on you so you would never feel abandoned or anything, plus they are hot too which is a bonus, the only downside would be their incompetence otherwise they would be 10/10 wife material

The shorts were already on the hurdle and she jumped into them?

>Lindsay
Literally the worst fucking girl

Well, you know, there's something very comforting about them. If you have all these very complicated things to worry about it would be nice to come home to some hot dumb girl who's not really concerned about anything more difficult than "Can I buy these hot new shoes?" or "Are my boobs big enough?"

I absolutely love bimbos. They make the world a better place.

They're dumb enough to not realise that even if they were meaner, people would still worship their asses everyday.

>equipment is in the underwear

how

A wizard did it. A horny wizard.

I want to date a dumb girl so badly

Did someone say Ditzy girls?

How the fuck do you accomplish that

This is Jack Sparrow tier fuckery

because you are stupid and insecure therefore you are attracted to girls who make you feel like you are smart

You make it sound like that's a bad thing.

Nah. I'm stupid and insecure so I want a girl who's stupid but at least confident about it.

*Shamefully raises hand*

Breaking up her and Brian was one of the biggest mistakes the show ever did, Brian's character started becoming insufferable almost immediately afterwards

yes. she was one of few nice characters in the show.

bump

>liking hippies/weedfags

She was a good character that balanced Brians ego
Brian was partially only together with her because she made him feel smart and it was a nice way to develop his character after the break up to show us and himself that he isn't as smart as he think's he is, especially that one episode where he dates a irl celebrity.At the end they should have gotten back together

>not wanting a hippie/weedfag to castrate you and swallow your dick, feeding both her and your six month embryo child your nectar.

where is your mind user?