/sino/ - 中文

Cpop > Kpop edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=gNJDkkRptdg

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nNXGWcLxFfQ
youtu.be/chFKDaZns6w
vwwhc.blogspot.com/2016/05/silence-of-phones.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo95rTt9ikU
youtube.com/watch?v=5OCoxf64Xyg
youtu.be/efQbDv0mJVA
m.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2129727/chinas-traffic-congestion-eases-2017-survey-says
youtube.com/watch?v=D63cFlh7TiI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr8l67xb0tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw getting job offers already

Is it too good to be true? I just sent my application to a couple schools yesterday and I'm getting positive responses already.

>ywn be chinese

>As a foreigner in China they are only interested in what you can bring and leave behind.

Do my genes count?

Muh thread died

They’ll take anyone with an american passport and a pulse for shitty “teaching” jobs

Thoughts on chickengirl

youtu.be/nNXGWcLxFfQ

Imagine what they'd look like without the make up and camera app LOL

She's okay, but not as good looking as the Japanese girls or the qt Chinese nationalist.

请问,你最喜欢哪个中国人的KPOP歌手
我喜欢程潇

Do sexpats hate their chinese wives? Hu knows

I have bad news. You taste is fucking horrirble.

youtu.be/chFKDaZns6w
this thing is literally too cringey to watch. guienly getting shivers down my spine
Can someone else watch it for me and then tl;dr?
From what ive seen so far it seems to sum up the asian masc/ rhapas thing as basically "we cant get gfs give them back"

>guienly
genuinely

hmmm

The comments are surely authentic

vwwhc.blogspot.com/2016/05/silence-of-phones.html

thoughts on this

seems accurate for older (like 40s+) wmaf couples
I think younger people tend not to date if they don't have one of the others language skills though so this is largely irrelevant.

isn't it just adorable tho??

I always watch these war documentaries in the morning to put my brain in the right mood to go outside and survive in the sreets of Peru.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo95rTt9ikU

>the fact that I am white passing

um yeah sweaty very white lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5OCoxf64Xyg

all pop music is trash. metal is where its at

thrash metal?
youtu.be/efQbDv0mJVA

literally me

Gonna need a source

>Why are you trying to sniff the bottoms of my feet gaijin?

peru?

this is living the dream, except i dont vape and i hate kids

and you know even being that guy youd still be a better husband than most asian men are to their wives

They expected 20 million this year.

where’s thaifag peru? peru!?

the worst mistake of my life was had lived on the USA.

who the fuck is that ugly chink?

peru? but you lived in south florida and cleaned offices peru. you learned the value of a dollar peru there. you also saw how jews and Cubans can run an entire city (Miami) without whites peru. wasn’t it a good experience peru? peru?

Refugees when

The second most powerful Chinese person on Earth.

m.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2129727/chinas-traffic-congestion-eases-2017-survey-says

Good news

the reason why china's economy is all kinds of fucked up

How exactly is Natalie Tran campaigning for asian males again?

Enjoy your 10%+ crypto losses, gwailos

Growing 7% YoY with 10% yuan appreciation and a soaring stock market?

peru vs the Cuban in a fight

Who wins?

That’s what they get for being stricter on immigration
Only the white seed can save them

Watch the documentary

I want chinese boyfriend

Peru, he grew up in a fucked up narco shithole.
He has streetcred.

Cuban will just try to pull some autistic Tai Chi shit and warn him that he learned the art during his "one year" stay in China, then start quoting Sun Tzu.

runaway debt, stock market crash in 2015, zero internationalization yuan, massive capital outflow

She even builds a brick oven in this one, how can white women even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=D63cFlh7TiI

Where a Hong Kong movie is available both in Cantonese and Mandarin, is the mandarin version a dub done by mainlanders or does the Hong Kong movie industry itself has people who do this sort of translation and dubbing?

She's probably some peasant hottie who was bought into marriage by a tiny cocked Chink millionaire and now he makes these fetish videos with her all the time.

so strange
yesterday the Pope came to Lima, and I felt peace the whole day I mean I did a lot of stuff outside without anxiety. today the Pope went far to a province and the anxiety is back again.
really strange. maybe there are demons living inside me,
mom used to do rituals at the mansion.

If chinese men want white piggu to stop stealing their women they need to stop making videos like this.

Holy fucking shit Australian accents are like nails on chalkboard. How can an entire country sound like retarded, drunken English country bumpkins?

Do kids grow hair at their temples at a later stage in live? Her hair is really strange desu

Also did u know that there is a netflix sequel to tiger and dragon? Its awful though

Now that chinks are getting richer, they no longer need whites. In fact, they think they’re better than whites. The young generation is highly into nigger music. A trend that’s growing; even the chink media is encouraging its growth.

Soon it will be a trend for Chinese girls to date niggers in public, have nigger boyfriends like it was in Japan, South Korea in the past. Screen cap this.

The Jews are clever. They’re already nipping the China problem in the bud by pairing up Asian women in popular movies and exposing chinks to the image (getting them used to it as they did white women and blacks) as you see in King Kong and Star Wars, and probably many more to come. Kek, you chinks are fucked.

你好
It's not yet 7am on a Saturday morning so my Chinese wife is still sleeping. It's a touch annoying that dual citizenship isn't allowed.

>allowing dual citizens with divided loyalties in your countries
yes, good goy...

Loyalty to a country is an 19th century concept.

>

@84547781
Why can't Americans stop thinking about black men?

2 days ago bitcoin went down to 9110 usd , and from there started to go up. you know 9 11 is a cabalistic jew number. weird,

>Soon it will be a trend for Chinese girls to date niggers in public,

Heiren very scare!

We're all possible future immigrants (Cuban already is), but at the same time I can't help but feel disgust for other migrants.
Especially those of lesser races.

如果不喜欢喝白酒,男人认为我是女人吗?

I think you should be impartial, same as there were a lot of german inmigrants in the past (german americans, german latino, germans in the volga, even germans in Peru) you should now accept inmigrants into your country. you dislike inmigration but your people did it first.

china needs to screen sexpats entering the country to filter out feetfags to keep the locals safe

Does Winston likely sing cheesy 80s songs to Sasha like Journey or Mike and The Mechanics?

Just drink a few qingdaos first, doesnt matter after that anyway.

Alcohol is haram
t. Xinjiang

peru? where will you emigrate to peru?

下月要去中国以后我想买一辆电动自行车
你喜欢什么品名?

GOGOROOOOOOO

3800元差不多
不错
谢谢你

Wait, fuck that you can't even charge them at home.

FUG

Hu knows?

Think they fucked in one of these?
Hu is a public freak.

Any recommended novels?

Who uses unironically these ktv boxes lel

If you had to build your perfect wife from all the Asian girls you fugged so far, what would you do?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hr8l67xb0tU

What about Chinese cartoons?

Nah, just translate Sup Forums threads discussing wmaf relationships, like this one, for those girls to read.

Hu is into S&M

Rarely seen picture of Vivi's first husband from when she was a whore in Macau

True, they probably don't want a mentally ill son who spends all day spamming Sup Forums.

Vivi was previously married?
Guy looks like an arab too.

she looks cute here what happened

looks mighty fine here
she's a stunner

mainlanders in hk
guangzhou has a gorillion fluent in both, they cross the border every morning

asian girls don't age like shi-

THOUGHTS?

The picture is from like 10 years ago.

>I'm Chinese but I think like a European and act like an American~

What the fuck did she mean by this?