Why is this movie so based?

Why is this movie so based?
Check and mate, MCUcks.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2016/03/24/zack-snyder-explains-why-batman-kills-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess no one can argue with that kind of flawless logic.

Kek, this.

Also that movie was fucking terrible. Fuck Snyder and fuck WB.

The film was a solid 9/10.

>Batman
>The amazing score
>Beautiful cinematography
>A story about a man and his relationship with a god
>An ending that leaves you hopeful in the end
>Snyder's fantastic direction
>Eisenberg
>Gadot
>Lois Lane is less annoying
>Irons as Alfred
>Amazing action
>The symbolism
>Hype moments for Justice League

The movie was perfect. The Ultimate Cut is even better.

Go home Zack, you're drunk.

>Amazing action
jej, there was, what, two fights?

good shit brudda

this movie 7.5/10 at best, thanks to great visual, cinematography, music and performances. Shame that the writing wasn't that enjoyable. Didn't care a bit for Lois's storyline and character, a lot of shoehorned plot element, they still can't make Superman character interesting to me (there's no setup for his death, the atmosphere was well done, but the emotion wasn't there). This movie felt overcrowded, even though the UE fixed some of its problem and had clearer character motivation, my thought about this movie still hasn't changed a bit.

A Batman who killed at least 15 people, some of them with guns because Snyder thinks Batman's no kill rule comes from the 89 movie.

comicbook.com/2016/03/24/zack-snyder-explains-why-batman-kills-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-/

The score had some good moments but was mostly just unbearable noise. It set my tinnitus off badly in the cinema.

Usual Snyder cinematography but with saturated Blues and Browns instead of being washed out. The action sequences, particularly the backgrounds, look like a cheap video game.

With dumb motivations and character decisions that make no sense. Superman having a mother shouldn't matter- Two-Face, Joker etc all had mothers and this Batman has seen what 1 bad day can do to a person. Also did all those people he killed after soaring Superman not have mothers?

It left me hopeful for when Snyder leaves DC.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who can fuck off. His character wants to prove that if God (Superman) is all powerful he cannot be all good. Man of Steel already proved that- someone who is all powerful would never need to resort to killing and someone who is all good wouldn't kill anyone, also someone who is all powerful would've saved the thousands who died in Metropolis.

Who can't act.

All she does is get saved.

I'll concede that.

The Doomsday fight lasts for 20 minutes- from birth till death. I legitimately thought it lasted for an hour- the CGI is horrible, everything moves too fast so you can't see anything etc. Snyder is just a pretentious Michael Bay.

SUPERMAN IS LIKE JESUS. BATMAN IS ALSO JESUS. If you think the opening scene was subtle you are retarded.

I'm hype for JL 2 and won't be going to see Snyder's latest cinematic abortion.

>comicbook.com/2016/03/24/zack-snyder-explains-why-batman-kills-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-/

Holy shit he actually didn't understand the most simple concept from the comics. Holy fucking shit he's a goddamn retard.

>>Beautiful cinematography
"Ooooo, shiny!"
>>Amazing action
Action legit wasn't even that good. Civil War had better action, actually.

Fucking ant man had better action.

>just two fights
>no more action

maybe watch the movie sometime

The only redeemable action scene was the one in the trailers. Batman storming a building. The rest is ridicullously bad, the fight between him and superman had no rythm at all, and the one at the end wasn't a fight at all, seriously it was just a fucking laser show.

>The Doomsday fight lasts for 20 minutes- from birth till death.
If we count all of that as one fight, sure.

But the 'real' fight lasts like 3 goddamned minutes and half of that has the action cutting away to Lois Lane in peril. So not only is the actual fight, what's supposed to be the big climatic final battle of the movie, itself not really that good, but it also didn't even last that long.

Civil War had more action sequences, and all the big action scenes, the airport battle, and the final Cap and Bucky vs. Iron Man fight, lasted way longer, were cooler, better written, were memorable, and had far bigger impact due to the writing. I saw BvS first and expected it to at least have good action scenes. But it didn't even deliver that. CW legitimately had superior action scenes than that mess.

It really did.

I sincerely hope WB kick Snyder out after JL and scramble to save the DCEU or even just soft reboot it.

>the fight between him and superman had no rythm at all,
FUCKING THANK YOU
>and the one at the end wasn't a fight at all, seriously it was just a fucking laser show.
It also had no rhythm. We get maybe 45 seconds of the actual fight, then a minute of whatever the fuck Lois is up to, then another 45 seconds and so on. We don't even get to SEE the meat of Superman and WW taking on Doomsday. How fucked up is that? The pacing was all off.

Is there anyone more proficient than dckeks in moving the goalposts?

without bringing up Sup Forums topics? No.

"Rythm" is the new "pacing" it seems. A buzzword to fall back on when there's no argument to be made.

No, not really. The pacing of both fights were incredibly slow for some reason. The rhythm was shit as well.

Like, in Civil War, you get multiple action sequences of almost nonstop action.

Meanwhile in BvS, the Batman vs. Superman fight and the Doomsday fight are constantly interrupted. They're both mediocre at best.

You just have to wonder, WHO thought that shit was a good idea?

Is it march 24th again?

>I called the movie based, btfo.

>only 9/10
Should be 10.