How can we fix Felicity?

How can we fix Felicity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4FJhTbYyLi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill her off. For real this time.

Kill her and the rest of Green Arrow's team, then kill Flash's team.

That Flash is bitchin'.

Yeah basically kill her and donna. They turned arrow into a superhero sitcom

Why is Donna even on the show? Is it for eye candy?

Frankly? The character's unfixable by now.

I found her hilarious in S1 and her relationship with Ollie was really good in S2 and understandable in the first half of S3 before Laurel were fleshed out.
However now she's the obnoxious protagonist and the long-term love interest, so it's irredeemable.

Flashpoint could bring the Season 1 Felicity back

Kill her off episode one which causes Ollie to kill again and replace her with Curtis

>buying toys
>buying the fucking Felicty toy

You blew $20 just to make one shitpost.
Please hang yourself

>>buying the fucking Felicty toy

It all depends, I'm an ''artist'' and I know that girls really like seeing atractive girls when invloves something artsy.

So having figures of cute girls on my room, comics and all that shit its not lame when they know that I create similar stuff.

And I bet that girls would specially like a Felicity figure based on her not looking like a stripper.

I lol'd

Idk, in what ways does she change?

Edgy

>Ollie to kill again
THIS PLS! He didn't spend 5 years with an ordeal to become a moralfag. Why they wrote him into giving two shits about relationshit drama with regular normies, despite what he's done and been through, is beyond me

She should pick Noah and not Ben.

FELICITY IS FUCKING PERFECY

Haven't you heard? Flashpoint has written her out completely.

Stephen is a good actor when he is supposed to be serious and apathetic, which fits a hardened survivor from hell, aka what he was originally SUPPOSED to fucking be, aka him in the first two episodes. Forcing him into taking witty banter from soft normies and their everydaydramaloveheartachecrap should be miles below his area of focus. Yet, they still decided to write him into it.

>tfw you will never meet calm and collected Amell because he is nothing like Oliver irl

>Flashpoint won't change shit except for bringing back Reverse Flash so that they have a villain to use or something equally blatant
Calling it

Sadly, that's impossible cause normie-sjw's love the direction of the show

How is that even possible?

Speedforce.

>Felicity dies during Flashpoint arc
>Oliver asks Barry to go back and bring her to the present
>He goes back to S1 Arrow and grabs that Felicity

fixed

Kill her.

Have her leave Star City.

Have her be the head of Palmer Tech and have Mr. Terrific take her place on the team.

Just straight up have her and Ollie break up and stay friends, and bring one of the Canaries back.

These are my ideas, in order of likeliest to work. Combining the last one with any of the others is an option.

This isn't a particularly bold prediction. The only other thing that Flashpoint might cause is merging Supergirl's earth with Earth-1.

>There are Felicity action figures
>Someone bought a Felicity action figure
JDIMSA

JDIMSA? What does it mean?

it means google it

Summer's here.
But of all the boards, why are you on Sup Forums? I thought this (comics) was a pretty niche interest/hobby

What are you implying?. I am just lost in all the acronyms that suddenly appears

You're new here. And your faggotry is showing.

youtu.be/4FJhTbYyLi4

Looks like the new here is you, since you are in a defensive mode like trying to fit in

Half of the appeal of Felicity is simply watching everything burn

It's too late. She's already hated to the point that just seeing her on screen induces a cringe out of people.

On the flip side, her fanbase has grown so much that demoting her back to jokes/IT Girl will upset them.

There is no winning for Arrow now. The writers ruined it with their OC and I'm happy to watch it all burn.

The funny part is Amell is more like comics Ollie IRL but the CW wants their edgy Ollie instead

Break her legs