Little dicked, racist virgins BTFO

Little dicked, racist virgins BTFO.

Refute this (pro-tip: you can't)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/colonialism-did-not-make-africa-poor/
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-13.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=65VKykwm70E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're a shill and a faggot, refuto ad homonig

Refuted with one meme. Also, his wife and children are made up.

you pointless boring cunt

I'll take "things that never happened" for $500

Triggered Sup Forumsweenie tears are delicious :^)

Aren't you a liberal? Is it okay for liberals to shame people for having small dicks (nothing they can do about it) and being virgins (since every intercourse is rape that's actually good) or is it alright as long as it's a straight white male?

;^]

I had three sons. One was a really super smart physicist about to unlock the secrets of the universe, one was surgeon about to discover a cure for cancer, and one was become a priest and was saving the lives of niggers or something, anyway it was really good and they were all great lads and proper skill. They were all coming to see me when a half hispanic criminal shot them all dead, just for shits and giggles. This has set humanity back decades, and really bummed me out, because this real thing that really happened made me very sad. This proves that spics need to die. No one should lose their made up children to foreign trash.

>its an Americucks being cucks episode
ah yes

> implying a country full of Mexicans won't look Mexico

Idiot, the Latino/as living here are becoming educated and successful. Stop acting like a spoiled brat and enjoy the culture they bring.

I fully agree with the pictured comment. This is just something that most Sup Forumstards don't realize, and likely never will. I live in a rather upscale neighborhood in a "good community", and attend a very well renowned private school. My parents have always placed a high priority on my education. All three of us actually (I have 2 sisters), have always been pushed by our parents to try to do our best in school. They are active in school functions and meetings and are always there with the answers when we need help.

This past summer my cousin, who grew up in what you could call an "inner-city urban environment", came in to visit us for a while... then his visit transformed into a prolonged stay. Apparently he is going to be staying with us for some time, so my parents decided to enroll him in my school and we have been going there together for the past two months.

In this relatively short amount of time I've noticed his overall attitude towards education is so backwards. He thinks if anyone tries to teach him anything they are somehow the enemy. He is always trying to get out of hard work any way he can. Half the time the teachers and administrators at my school can't even do their jobs because my cousin is so busy singing and dancing like a fool in class. Worst of all if I try to say something about his behavior, he just goofs on me for trying to "act white". As much as my parents and I try we just can't seem to get through to him.

Sometimes I wish they would just send his princely ass back to Philly.

>illegal workforce 5%
>unemployed but seeking citizens %5.5

What fucking drugs or extra chromsomes are you on right now? People are debating the nature of racism and you just started to rant about your personal life. If anything, all you managed to do is help disprove the picture because the relative from the black area is an inferior person- as you said.

>whites will be bred out

This would've been the case if the (((Globalists))) went about it slowly over the course of 100 years but they are too arrogant and greedy and showing their hand with the muslim influx and tranny bathrooms. The (((Globalists))) may win but they'll have to fight a war now. Too many people are awake now.

Oh and btw the most important institutions the military and police are on our side, they're just staying quiet for now.

There is no such thing as half hispanic. You're hispanic or you're not.

Newfag detected.

Try reading my comment again. Try understanding it.

Correcting the record tonight are we?

Why are there no successful Black countries?

I genuinely don't understand what argument you could be presenting? If it were valid, I would actually be curious-- I don't have much hope though...

Kingdom of Mali? Ethiopian Empire? There have been tons throughout history. Africa is bad today because of colonialism. Educate yourself, little boy.

Refute what? An imaginary scenario where her mexican kids are champion MMA fighters and Astrophysicists?

I want 2010s kiddies to go

Half hispanic is still likely 80+% white.

>Flag related

>Kingdom of Mali? Ethiopian Empire?
>successful
Setting the bar a little low there.

>Africa is bad today because of colonialism
Hahahah. Nice meme. Africa was populated by barbaric subhuman niggers before colonialism and it's populated by barbaric subhuman niggers after colonialism.

What about other countries that were white dominated/colonized like Japan, China, India, and Australia?
Wasn't Australia literally a place for prisoners to be sent?

>Africa is bad today because of colonialism

Being a colony doesn't necessarily lead to future problems.

Africa is a big place with a lot of history, but is treated as a single entity in modern political discussions. Before going over the charts, consider this:

In 1950, the continent of Africa (including North Africa) had a population of 230 million.

In 2015, that number had increased to 1,166 million (1.166 billion).

This is a quintupling of the population. Is Europe directly responsible for that? Did they pay Africans to overbreed? This, the most important factor in Africa’s standard of living, is simply not mentioned.

continued thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/colonialism-did-not-make-africa-poor/

Lol

This is bait

Explain to me why they did well as a colony and can't do well as an ex-colony?

>implying any of that is true

The refutation will come when this inevitably occurs and America collapses, because most hispanics are, in fact, not astrophyicists.

To be fair, the flynn effect consists of some valid points that could bring a new perspective to your argument.

Sup Forums is not for you. You have to go back.

Tf u mean!?

massive oversimpliciation.

>Kingdom of Mali
>Ethiopian Empire
>Successful
You could have at least said Ghana empire and redeemed a shred of credibility.

I'm a 7'9" chef at Wendy's making 300k a year with a 36 inch dick

I'll tell you if you promise to go back after.

>my wife's daughter

Africa is one of the most resource rich continent’s in the world. mostly because the people there are literally retarded by world IQ standards and couldn’t make use of it.

Even the soil and climate are perfect for agricultural will the potential output to feed the population of the planet

>ully agree with the pictured comment. This is just something that most Sup Forumstards don't realize, and likely never will. I live in a rather upscale neighborhood in a "good community", and attend a very well renowned private school. My parents have always placed a high priority on my education. All three of us actually (I have 2 sisters), have always been pushed by our parents to try to do our best in school. They are active in school functions and meetings and are always there with the answers when we need help.

shift+click

Me too, only I am 39 inch dick

>mfw most 2nd generation hispanics end up in the gutter of american society

>mfw interacial children have a greater chance of emotional and identity issues that make them more prone to mental illness and suicide.

>my half Hispanic kids
so his white children?
Trump wasn't talking about you guys silly
he was talking about pic related the brown manlets doing all the wor--- er I mean raping.

>multicultural USA
we already are, whether we come Brazil is the question, doubt it.

>flynn effect
i will look into that but does it account for the number of folds in the cultural cortex and there disparity among the races?

So that's were all that gravel went.

The Flynn effect does not negate the huge gaps that exist between countries.

9.999.../10

pssst you forgot the pic user

wow, a genocidal madman who wants to eradicate White children, what an absolute cuck

how can someone read words like these and not infer pure, concentrated evil?

>SHE A DENTIS N KARATE CHOP U
>HE A ASROFIZZYCYST
Fake as shit.

Even if that were true, why didn't Africans use their resources before they were taken?

I just saw
>I pity you
And laughed.
I'm guessing this rant is a good example why 12 year olds can't vote?

Wow middle class faggots interacting like human beans. You know the overwhelming majority of people are disgusting trash that will gun you down right? We don't hate black or brown people we hate niggers and spics. Open borders only works when the cultures are similar. Dirty third worlders need to get in line.

>not one reply mentioning that liberals simply don't breed
I hope Bobby's happy when his overworked under appreciated, self loathing little half breeds leave him no grandkids, and his filthy tainted genes die out forever.

>implying he even has kids

k fine anything for the knowledge.

Saying whites are inherently racist and need to be breed out is racist.

there are not many who have been race mixing. looking past dating web site data that shows 8/10 times people pic the same race as them self

there is government data. all time not just this years birth results mixed race people are 2.9% of the population. google it "america mixed race population census"

and its gets more interesting because any 1 mix combination is below 1%. so black+ white all time right now because segregation prevented this happening really most of the time isnt a real thing. blacked is a meme

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-13.pdf

for lazzy fuzzy fucks who cant use google properly and always find pron. scroll down to 6/24 (table 2) on the pdf

Only a moron would say that not wanting illegals, Muslims, and reducing work visas is racist.

They might have some book smarts but they're as dumb as shit otherwise.

I didn't say it negated the point. It just brought a new perspective... the stats obviously do have merit

>posting your own comment on an anonymous message board because no one anywhere else cares enough to comment

I like having shit skin docs and dentists around. Those white boy ones charge a lot more. Keeps the rates down. So eat shit faggot.

this cuckiolded faggot recently said pretty much the same thing to me on twitter in not so many words

fucking faggot cunt is proof the white genocide is real

youtube.com/watch?v=65VKykwm70E

Sorry, I was going to tell but my mom got scared and said I had to move to Belaire :/

zitto animale

>you're racist because I say you are
Not how it works

tiresome journey

>my half breed daughter is a dentist AND my half breed son is an astrophysicist

Skeptical.

>Japan
>white dominated

>India
>not a shithole

Buddy...

We did occupy Japan once.

For less than five years and after THEY declared war on YOU, while also trying to colonise China and Southeast Asia.

>a youtube comment

not reading

Indeed. So obviously being occupied by a foreign country does not magically completely negate your chances of being a successful nation. South Korea is another example.

I always thought white+Hispanic was the most common combination. I see it all the time.

>refute a youtube comment
Nigger I didn't even read it. You're fucking retarded for posting that here you dumbfuck.

Hispanic isn't a race. You can't be half white and half hispanic. That is nonsensical.

>he believes racism is a one way door, still
When will this false narrative end?

So they include them together in the stats? So then white+ black is even less common.

Hispanic is not a race, you dumb faggot. That guy's wife is either a Spaniard or a Spanish-Indian rape baby. If it's the former (most likely) then his children are just plain white.

What's this got to do with little dicked virgins? Op why would one persons opinion mean more than ours?

FUCKIN' SAVAGE

The US census keeps hispanic as a separate category from race. So white+Hispanic is just considered "white." I am curious to how common it is though.

ironic you calling someone else dumb when you actually think spainiards are white ahahaha

You're pretty poor at this, but the fish are biting so good job I guess.