The America I grew up with is dying thanks to liberal cuckoldry and the problems do not seem to be getting better...

The America I grew up with is dying thanks to liberal cuckoldry and the problems do not seem to be getting better. The immigration problem is leeching the workforce and tax benefits. The racial tensions are at a 40 year high and it seems like there is no end in sight.

I love my country but I hate what it has become.

How do you feel about your countries Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607831/Inner-West-Council-meeting-Sydney-shut-WestConnex-protesters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saged this thread on page nine to sprinkle salt in your wounds.

ID: i6moeepw
>moe
This is now a moe thread. Post your brown girls.

>sage
>page 9
Kys for spouting words you don't understand to feel relevant here

be me
be on train north to Chicongo
make stop in northern nignog town
nignogs board
one approaches me
"yo honkey dis seet tooken?"
yes, go away
his face when nobody sits there after depart

most illegals i know in california dont even leech off the government, the worst thing they do is use a fake social to work in the fields. i really dont understand that meme

as one beaner told me just the other day,

if he dont work as a dishwasher he dont eat.

can Sup Forums tell me how he is leeching?

sure he still has to go back i know.

>is dying
nope its dead

>can Sup Forums tell me how he is leeching?

They're not just leeching, they're invading

What people need to understand is that the children born in America of illegal immigrants are consider citizens and are eligible for welfare and schools. Their parents are indirectly subsidized by their anchor babies.

It's over. Now people want to use the immigrants as a weapon. For instance the Democrats want to settle them in Republican areas to fuck their suburbs up and vice versa.

OP, you need to stop thinking of yourself as an American. This meme only started about a hundred years ago. You're a resident of your home state, nothing more.

Went on vacation last week up north to a nice wilderness location. There was mudslimes at every beach.

Just seeing them interact with everything shows me they do not belong anywhere but the desert.

Go back to your igloo and cry.

it's always darkest before the don, faglord

cheer up faggot, the pendulum has swung, trump has killed PC, reality is coming back, hard

Been happening in Britain since the early 90s, pic related.

They made conscious efforts to seek out immigrants from places like Pakistan for no other reason than to make the country "multicultural." They used the meme of economic benefits as an excuse, when in reality it made it harder for our working class to find jobs. Now we have organised child rape gangs operating on an industrial scale. Crime has risen exponentially. White flight from the cities has destroyed communities that have existed for centuries, like London's East End (now new Baghdad). Then there's the terrorism and expanding police state to cope with it.

I can't think of a single benefit the whole multiculturalism meme brings. It's just an endless list of negatives so some liberals can feel smug and virtue signal. We're living in the age of automation. In this century millions of jobs are going to be replaced by machines. Now white countries are going to enter this age with a dis-unified culture riddled with tensions and resentment. Thanks for that boomers.

Now that our so called conservatives have lots of power they're doing it to the inner city lefties which has been a good bit of schadenfraude.

Toxic lefty bitch spits in the face of one of the conservatives lol.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607831/Inner-West-Council-meeting-Sydney-shut-WestConnex-protesters.html

In Sydney they've been getting rid of a lot of councils so it's easier to get development approvals so they can build more apartment blocks so they can put more shit skins in them.

This is not an ending. This is merely a passage through the dark. Carry the torch of your forefathers legacy, pass it on to your children, and be prepared to fight the hordes which would bring you down.

Do not let the world around you shape your mind. Assert your will and shape the world around you instead.

>Thanks for that boomers.
that's a bit unfair, they were never told the full story

then we all blame them, even a strong man may be killed by poison, and you don't blame the vivtim, you blame the poisoner

At least you don't live in Europe or Canada. It's soooo insanely fucking cucked here that I am actually considering moving to the states. I need guns to protect myself from third world barbarians... but I don't want to give up my healthcare.

My country is on a hot streak right now.

fucking leaf's

Its great.

Eh i live in a racially mixed mid sized city with one of the most extensively rolled out body camera systems. Not much tension here. Its pretty great.

Stay the fuck away though because fuck crowded places. Looking at you, california.

don't worry user

Hillary will be going back to court this Tuesday and she won't be able to worm her way out of this one.
She's going to be tried for lying under oath and arming terrorists
She'll be dropping out in less than a month and going to jail after several months of publicly humiliating trials

Trump will run unopposed and build the wall.
Illegal immigrants will be kicked out and millions of jobs will be available again, revitalizing the economy.

It'll take a while but we're on our way back to strength and prosperity

>mfw

>tfw 32 years old
>tfw millennials much younger than me will never grow up in an America that was actually decent
>tfw those under 25 or so will always live in a shitty America
>tfw they will actually buy into the libshit revisionist history by liberals that show traditional America in a bad light

yeah i feel like people in this country have become so polarized on issues it makes cooperation on anything impossible.

Police killing shit tons of people? No one wants to associate with BLM except liberals even if they have something valid that effects all of us. Fuck that name though I blame that mostly.

Crazy expensive wars on the dimes of our grandchildren? Who cares its Trumpo v Hilldog we dont need to talk about that!

The jews evolved under adversity and so can we. Our evolution however will result in their extinction. Without adversity our race will never break out of apathy.

The revisionist history is getting out of control. It is replacing real history as mainstream.
It makes me wonder how many times history has been re-written. I bet none of the shit we read in history books even 30+ years ago was even close to the truth already. But at least it wasn't some cucked up libshit.

America needs the Sweat Meteor of Death.

Liberals and fuckboi republicans have fucked this country over. I am just waiting for civil war 2.0 now.

Is there a centralized place to keep up with who and when important comittee's grill people? Ive been enjoying watching Republicans roast Clinton and co. Especially Lynch, worst lawyer speak say nothing awnsers i've ever seen.

Trey Gowdy is a boss

what are you talking about specifically user?

It's Sup Forums you know exactly what he is talking about.

if there is i dont know about it

I thought she was actually going back to testify.

user why

ITT: We post the Final Solution to the Cuckold Question

i'm a little confused as to what you're talking about

what i'm referring to is that Julian Assange says he's releasing emails from Hillary detailing her selling arms to ISIS
which she, under oath, said was false

she'll be going back to court don't worry, but for a different more damning reason

Extremely positive

>Sup Forums walks in, extends Cap' a hand
>let's get back in the fight Cap'
>Tears emerge from both of Cap's eyes
>Cap' gets up and with the assistance of Sup Forums liberates The United States of America from the degenerates and returns us to our former glory, The Golden Age

Cap is an agent of the Jews though.

If anything Sup Forums would be having Doc Mengele vivisect him and his entire unit without anesthesia to try and try and extract the Jew magic from his blood so we can turn an army of overweight edgy internet trolls into Aryan supermen. Also just for lulz of watching Jew collaborators die horribly.

Depends on the victim. You see each generation has a responsibility to raise the one who comes after it and pass on the traditions and values of their culture. When someone fails to do that they should be held in utter contempt.

I feel betrayed by my nation.

sad but true

>I love my country but I hate what it has become.

/signed