Got a letter today saying that Im under suscpicioun for evading ban and posting in sites i shouldn t be posting like...

>got a letter today saying that Im under suscpicioun for evading ban and posting in sites i shouldn t be posting like Sup Forums and wikipedia and youtube
>whole internet shuts down after latest arrests
>yesterday i learnt that three comars raped my little cousin in kayseri

looks like im getting in that refugee boat as soon as possible and fleeing to greece

OP is Turkish version of Kellyfat from Greece

I hate selfhaters so much desu

Ekşiye siktir git amına koduğum

It's so sad that KARA BOĞA posters like us get banned while retards like OP can post fine.

also none of the things that he wrote happened. But yesterday I BLACKED his mother in front of his wh*Toid father

then all the way to Germany probably

Good luck brother I’m sorry about you lil cuz.

thanks, me too, iwanted to rape her too

What the actual fuck? Is turkey becoming new north Korea?

im posting right now from a hotspot at McDonalds, its the only safe heaven i could find

is these posts satire or are guys legitimately retarded

he's shitposting

*are you

Weird thread...

Sorry bonobo but I don't read news and there haven't been turks here for a long time

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>yesterday i learnt that three comars raped my little cousin in kayseri
wtf

>looks like im getting in that refugee boat as soon as possible and fleeing to greece
As someone who's fairly familiar with the situation, don't. You'll be caught by the Turkish Coast Guard. Syrians are released after a day or so but they'll want to know why you're fleeing and if the govt is looking for you you could be in trouble. If they do let you go then you'll have to try 10/11 more times probably and I doubt they'll keep letting you go.

Once you get to Greece they will immediately arrest you for being a smuggler if you are Turkish. They will possibly also have Turkish secret police there, I know in some of the islands they do. I don't know if they will give you to the Turks or put you in jail in Greece.

If you somehow manage not to be arrested and attempt to make an asylum claim, you will probably be rejected and deported back to Turkey, but in the meantime you will have to live in a shitty camp with shitty food that will not nourish you, no hot water or air conditioning, and sharing your tent/container with 5-15 other people.

Luckily, because you are Turkish, you won't have to put up with much shit from the locals or the police. They will think you are a tourist.

If you really need to gtfo, try to get a tourist or student visa to a Western European country, don't try Greece. Even if you do try Greece, don't get the smuggler's boat, go there on a tourist visa.

he's shitposting you fucking retard

thanks bro, hope I find some good ol pussy there at least to fuck

I hope Erdogan releases an accidental genocide on all the niggers living in t*Rkey

turkey yes

you forgot to buy the melons didn't you Onür?

QeS Lan eKŞiCi piÇ :dddd
t. turkish secrit bolis in france