Are they Slavs?

Are they Slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Slavic_tribes
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

the only true slavs are poles, czechs and belarussians.

Memes aside, yes. Even though some retards like to larp as KHANS, ethnic bulgarians are 90% slavic and like 10% thracian.

t. history university of Sup Forums, Sup Forums department

Poles, Belarussians, yes. Czechs, no.
Also Ukrainians and unmixed Russians especially those from the Western parts like Belgorod region for example.

Czechs are germanic cucks, you're wrong.

No they are Turko-Hellenic

turkish rapebabies

>any group of South Slavs anywhere that are not Slovenians
>actual Slavs and not sandniggers
>implying every other Slovenian isn't descended from Balkan sandniggers anyway
>implying Slovenian culture hasn't been polluted with sandnigger Serbocroatian culture since 1918
>implying this didn't kill the last Slavs south of the Alps forever

No, they have about 40 % German DNA and Germans have only about 30 % Germanic DNA. Germanic =/= German

What defines a people as Slavic? It seems most “Slavs” are Turk rapebabies or Mongolian rapebabies.

Their DNA

Now fuck off back to kurdistan

Slavs are a language group, we are as alike to Russian as we are to the Germans, for example.

yet Bulgars are a Turkic tribe

Bulgars are extinct as of 1500 years

I beg to differ we the real Bulgars do not forget our roots. The Term Tatars was invented by moronic russian opressors

More like 70% thracian and 20% slav.
You're probably less slavic than we are

no

delet this

shhh little servian mongrel, no tears now

They are tatar not-indenial, unlike their compatriots (((ancient macedonians)))

fuck off siptar

fuck off kavkaz subhuman

No they are slavified Thracian + turkic Bulgars.

>kavkaz subhuman
*churka

>Ukrainians
hell oh no m8. I'm at least half Ukranian but I'd never believe that shit. Even Russians have more pure slavs descendants than Ukranians. Most of Ukranians are swarty and dark haired, also have you seen their ethnic closes and hairs? They look nomad as fuck.

>Germans have only about 30 % Germanic DNA
that's because modern germans are celts actualy.

Real Bulgarians are Chuvashes.

The half-Turkic half-Finnic tribe.

Chuvash is what you get when you mix proto-Bulgarians with steppe people. Modern Bulgarian is what you get when you mix proto-Bulgarians with Balkan people.

I really wish we had anything in common with old proto bulgars so we'd have some unique identity, but the reality is we're just generic balkan slavs mixed with thracians

Yeah

It says there, they are descended from the Bulgars of the Volga. We are descended from the Bulgars of the Danube. Both groups originated in Southern Ukraine, near the Crimea, and then split 1500 years ago. The Bulgarians tribes split in seven, one branch ended up in Italy.

I wonder how Balkans became Slavic speaking region with so little Slavic cultural influence left.

Made me ponder.

retard

>with so little Slavic cultural influence left

>tfw no qt chuvash gf
end me

Bulgarian here

>with so little Slavic cultural influence left.
Kek what?

Bulgars were the aristocracy for two centuries and they kept fucking plump blonde Slavic women until they melted into their subjects.

>pic
Are Chechens and other Caucasians related to you then?

He's wondering how the Balkans remained Slavic-speaking, yet traded in their Slavic culture for Ottoman culture. In other words, if you behave like Turks and eat like Turks and your music sounds Turkish, then why do you still speak Slavic languages instead of Turkish?

Explain the letters. I dont know anything about haploautism.

>end me

sub-alpine Croatia being obnoxious as always

GREEKED.com

As far as I read, the terms are just general references to regions.

I mean culturaly you balkanians absolutely non-slavic. Your music is just a turkish/greek motives with slavic words, your cuisine is undistinguishable from turkish and greaak, your motley ethnic closes are absolutely non-slavic, i don't even talk about your looks and genes. So, all it shows that amount of Slavs who invaded to Balkans were small comparing to aboriginal Balkan people. So how the fuck you speak Slavic? Why haven't you remain your indigenous languages? How 2 Slavs among 1000 Balkanians made them speak Slavic?

The balkans were conquered by the turks but the ethnicity remained. It was thanks to the slavic culture and orthodox religion that bulgarians kept their identity even after 500 years of being occupied.

N = Finno-Ugric
All the rest = trash

Bulgaria has 1500 years of history as a country. Only 500 of them were under ottoman rule. Turkish culture was FORCED upon the population, it's not the fucking native culture you literal retard. How hard is that to comprehend?

You're wrong on the music, the food, and the ethnic clothes.

Almost 1/3 of Chuvashes are your brothers, Pekka.

finN1c
aR1an

Intresting. Thank you Turanic brother.

The traditions, the culture and the way people relate to one another are profoundly Slavic. Culture is about much more than just music and cuisine.

fun fact - there were sewers in bulgarian settlements at a time when western europeans threw their fecal matter out the window into the street

and if the shithead boris hadn't murdered the other ruling families and forced the populace away from their protectors and gods maybe there wouldn't have been ottoman rule

retard

It wasn't forced, it was embraced. Turks, or Muslims, lived together with Balkanites.
Stop believing 18th century propaganda, tatar.

Greek influence in the balkan peninsula goes back to ancient times, it's natural to see Greece/Italy in your stats (same DNA), no reason to worry your mom cheated on your dad with Galifianakis
it makes a good meme tho

Keep dreaming, Mustafa. Turks forced themselves here and they rightfully got kicked out of europe (with a bit of delay)

>it was embraced
Maybe in your case turklet.

>Turkish culture was FORCED upon the population
I don't only mean turkish influence. The part of your culture that is not turkish is aboriginal balkan. The is only a drop of something slavic in your culture just like in your genes, but it seems very little to become somehow dominative enough to make you become slavic speaking.

Turks were not interested in spreading culture, because they had little of it. They were interested in taxies levied from the Christian population.

Of course they are going to force themslves here, retard.
But after that, Balkan enjoyed great development that the western Europe left it. Turks lived together, and those Muslims, who were a lot originally from Balkans, were influenced a lot from them, and vice-versa.
Only after Austro-Hungarian hand gropped Balkan, it was that they turned to m-m-m-muh christianity and shiet.

>The is
There is*

I know I make many mistakes

Slavic tribes were the dominant peoples here and they nullified the thracian influence. That's why the slavic language became a language for everyone that settled here.

>But after that, Balkan enjoyed great development

>this is what shiptars believe

My roots are pure Albanian, Hasanoviq.

Exactly, but they also had interest because in Rumeli there was money. Rumelia had the population, the biggest cities were located in there, who in turn had lots of Turk/Muslim(local too) who mixed in there.

The balkans were christian long before your circumcised ancestors ever invaded us, Mustafa. Go live in mala asia since you enjoy it so much.

>t. cuck

You retard, Albanians are the same as any Balkan nation. They are misinformed.

>being this retard
the shka genes arent failing you, boris

>My roots are pure Albanian
topkek even worse

>no arguments
not surprising for an albanian mudslime subhuman

>You retard, Albanians are the same as any Balkan nation. They are misinformed.
kek

This reminds me of you greeks more.
And I am not from Albania, brainlet.

what kind of arguments you want you fucking birdbrain

what is your point here, gayreek?

roll

>Only after Austro-Hungarian hand gropped Balkan, it was that they turned to m-m-m-muh christianity and shiet.
Hurr balkans always wus mudslime durr
unironically kill yourself

I wouldn't say so. Growing up in Slovenia, I now see that we absorbed so much Ottoman Turkish behavior from our Serbian, Bosnian and Croatian peers as children. I'll give some examples.

For instance, when fighting we indicated the worthiness of our opponent by hitting him with either a šamar (Turkish for bitchslap) or a šaka (Turkish for fist punch). If someone was wild and crazy or else incredibly dumb, he'd be called a budala (Turkish for idiot). If someone never did anything right, he'd be called a baksuz (Turkish for bad luck, I think). Boys who wanted to appear tough had the habit of standing so their arms hung loose at their hips and their toes pointed in opposite directions, which I believe is Turkish body language. Or if someone had done something in vain, he'd say that it was đabe (Turkish or Persian, prob.). Later on, in high school, when someone had switched gf's in quick succession, the others might call him šaban (Turkish for pimp).

Not to mention that every Slovene knows such culinary terms as rakija, čufte, sarme, čevapi, kajmak, pastrma, ajvar and kefir, most of which are actually produced in this country. We literally became Ottomans in the mid 20th century without ever having come into contact with actual Turks.

>Most of Ukranians are swarty and dark haired
Your mistake is assuming that true Slavs are pale-skinned blondes. Real Slavs are dark, the rest are Finno-Germanic mutts.

i never said that balkan was always muslim you fucking brainlet
i said that locals that become muslims lived in there together with muslims (turks)
and christians were also fine, you just had to pay a bit more.
And not everything is black and white. At different times, at different locations, you got different circumstances. Something your little nationalistic brain cant comprehend

>serves use more durkish words than us
amazing

The locals that became mudslime were FORCED to abandon the christian fate you subhuman. No one became a muslim just for shits and giggles

not all of them were forced, some did it willingly, like the entirety of Bosnia, for example

my work manager is bulgarian

what's his name?

>600 years of Turkish rule had no impact on our cultures, traditions, language and social behaviours

>haha we totally removed kebab bro, what it took 600 years plus the help of Russians

>yeah Turks might have raped us for more over than a half of milenium, we still are pure SLAV and thus WHITE

>p-please stop this ''Balkanites are Turkish rapebabies'' meme okay ? It doesn't make sense.

>No Hans goddammit, we are not technically Christian Turks. We got nothing to do with Turks we hate them actually. Listen to our song we totally pwned them, lol.

>We will retake Constantinople, and kick Turks back to Mongolia. Yes Hans.... after we fix our shithole of a countries first...jeez..

yбиј ce хacaнe

Wrong. Real and ancient East/North Slavs are pale-skinned, light-eyed and light-haired people.

Stanislav

MИ CMO CPБИ AЛAХOBИ ЗA ИCЛAM CE БOPИMO

>christians were also fine, you just had to pay a bit more.
Five sons is more than "a bit more".

SOME were FORCED
A lot did it willingly because being a Muslim meant more privileges

Real Slavs have Nordoid and Baltoid types, pure or mixed in different proportions. How could they be dark? the one who is dark is med/dinaric or alpic, which is definetly of non slavic origin.

Stop lying, you mongoloid.