What makes zootopia and frozen get generals but none expected for moana, dory, pets or sing?

What makes zootopia and frozen get generals but none expected for moana, dory, pets or sing?

Zootopia: Furrfags like to jerk off to the two leads and that's the main reason they like the movie.

In one thread I asked and they said that they like to pretend that they live in Zootopia to fill the void of being friendless and kissless.

Frozen is just waifu faggin, again, trying to pretend that Anna and Elza are real or that they are into each other.

Basically a lot of virgin dudes that don't know better because they are beta as they can get.

Fuckable characters. So Sing and Moana might get generals but there has to be enough fuckable characters.

I'm actually very excited for Moana! We should make a general

Because Sup ForumsMBLR AND FURFAGS.

Next question, please.

it's modern Sup Forums so waifus and husbandos, obviously.

Pretty much been answered already

The Zootopia fags seem to have learned from /frz/ though, they're not numbering their generals so we can't easily tell how out of hand it's getting

>We should make a general
cancer

Zootopia : Furfags wet dream.
Frozen : Lesbian incest

Hope we'll get some good Moana threads.

Sup Forums and tumblr won't let you do that.

Because Moana isn't out until November and we've only had one short trailer that didn't give us much to go on, nobody here even wants to see Pets or Sing because their trailers don't look good (I don't even know if Sing is out yet because I haven't been paying attention) and Dory was an unnecessary sequel nobody here was that interested in and didn't turn out that great or noteworthy.

Most importantly none of them have waifus that have caught on here yet.

Why do you want more generals? They are bad BAD!

>Sup ForumsMBLR

Is this just the go to insult for "people I don't like" now?

I can't deny the furries though.

I'm pretty Sup Forums, why would I dislike Moana?

because we dont discuss kino

only terrible toons

Brown people.

But they're not niggers.

/thread
Moana is ugly
Pets arent anthro
Dory is just nostalgia
I think sing will be good when more comes out, people seem to like it and i think it looks good

>I think sing will be good when more comes out, people seem to like it and i think it looks good

It's literally Shitty Talent Show Sob Stories: The Movie. It looks fucking vomit-inducing

>Moana is ugly
shitto tastu

That's the set up yeah but i don't think it'll be a sad movie. It looks pretty entertaining and light hearted

I want to see who or how they get a happy ending since the trailer shows multiple characters that could be the one who struggles and succeeds. Obviously the gorilla is a main character, but the trailer seems like the pig mom, the elephant girl, the porcupine and gorilla will win but only one can win

I thought he was dead.

We'll just see about that.

Dory is a sequel that nobody asked for.

Pets and Sing look awful.

Moana isn't out yet.

Sup Forums has always been gay as hell. Cartoons attract gay folks like sweet nectar and comics people used to be chill about it, unlike the recent Sup Forums invaders who are in a constant state of extreme butthurt.

Moana will, but it hasn't come out yet so no threads yet. It will consist of people fetishizing brown skinned girls, people waifuing another Disney princess, and people shitposting racism cause they think it's funny or makes them cool.