HE DID IT

THE MADMAN FUCKING DID IT

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/#ixzz4GUgUfkzT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sujUcSEwzhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dubs hillary goes to jail

too bad she's literally immune to anything that can be called the law

ITS HAPPENING!

oh look

it's fucking nothing

Hi mom!

Ok but how will this fight systemic racism?

He's laying the groundwork first.

thank you for correcting the record

Hi CTR.

It is fucking nothing, because the corruption in America has grown to the point where it is unlikely to be toppled.

Nothing will happen.

>WikiLeaks is about to prove Hillary Clinton deserves to be arrested:

>This is a breaking news story. We will update this as more details become available.

god fucking damn it, just release it.

Is this legit or what. I want concrete proof before I start getting my hopes up and start spamming it everywhere,

This. While Trump may have a plan to thwart ISIS, he has yet to even mention the words "systemic racism". He doesn't care about the issues that MATTER.

no matter what she does, she still sits in her home with her rapist husband

>1776

sweet

Her campaign is terrified of public opinion. She's fucked.

hillarys sick as fuck m8

Bump
also
what the fuck I hate Hillary now

HE SAID MONDAY OR TUESDAY YOU FAGGOTS CALM DOWN, HOW ARE YOU NOT GONNA GET A DRUMROLL GOING BEFORE YOU TAKE DOWN THE HILLDAWG HERSELF??

i glanced over the link, why does shrekli talk about clinton's health? he's a business dude, or was, or is or whatever

this isn't enough is it
its never enough
unless assange has footage of hillary cheering bill on as bill rapes a 9 year old and in the frame you can see another 9 year old eating out hillary in a mirror nothing will happen
in fact even if that came out somehow all the blame would be put on bill or another dozen pins that would need to fall first

#Niggerlivesmatter

>hillary cheering bill on as bill rapes a 9 year old and in the frame you can see another 9 year old eating out hillary in a mirror

dude, i can only fap a couple times a day. dont tempt me.

oh look

it's fucking CTR

There is no link the the Wikileaks.
Just links to other blogs.
Nothing of substance.
Sage

No idea. I think people just kept asking him so he made a video

nice clickbait

Thanx for correcting the record xD xD

that gif needs to be a bigger resolution

i remember watching him try to play some vidya, then he got drunk and tried playing guitar. is that guy under house arrest or something?

Hillary could walk up to a baby and eat it in front of the mother, and the media would either completely ignore it or praise it.

She could go shoot up an elementary school, and it wouldn't matter to the media or her shills. This is how dangerous our enemy has become

Yahhurrrmeh?

Yahhurrrmeh

What great news to get unb& to

Every day I slamn my fist down on the table cursing god for sending me into this damned Berenstain universe

I dont know. But he literally dindu nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=sujUcSEwzhs

>HE SAID MONDAY OR TUESDAY

In the article? I don't remember seeing that

why do you guys care? information about hillary is leaked constantly and nothing ever happens to her. shes fucking immune to it. atop wasting your time~~trump supporter

Yahhurrrmeh

most likely not unless corroborating evidence comes out from someone that isn't wikileaks. they are mostly just a front for russian propaganda these days.

Old News

wait until the actual leak comes.

This gif is CRIMINALLY small. What the fuck are you doing user?

Yahhurrrmeh

when did he say Monday or Tuesday?

she could hold a live press conference, abort a baby, eat it, then slit the mothers throat, all in graphic detail, and people would cheer her bravery as her number rose.

I have little to no faith this will actually harm her.

wow this really made me think

I am now #mentallyHill

This. We can't stop Hillary and must join her.

Not unless the story gets out

>Hillary was caught deleting thousands of emails from her private server which contained sensitive government information

>"Lol wut? who cares?"

>Hillary armed ISIS

>"What?! ISIS are the bad guys, how could she?!"

About 60% of the electorate are democrats who absolutely do not care what she does. They see themselves as working towards a greater good so any evil Hillary does is fine with them

>this thread

not even 30% are democrats

Nothing will happen to her. All she has to do is say, "I didn't intend on breaking the law." and she's off because Comey's FBI needs to prove intent in order to recommend charges on Too Big To Jail Politicians.

YAHURRMEH

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYS THIS IS JUST REPUBLICAN PROPAGANDA

#ImWithHer

FREEDOM GET CHECKT

>Implying it isnt monday in UK right now

HABBENENG

Hey there CTR

SHILLS BTFO

>1776

are you fucking kidding me RN is 2016

YAHURRRMEH

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

Hey there newfag

dw israel we still love you, just stop giving our politicians money cucumber nose

>>"What?! ISIS are the bad guys, how could she?!"
The media would probably just shill a narrative like
>ISIS are just misunderstood minorities, the fault lies with white men

STANDING!

>1776

The public is basically aware that ISIS is another CIA tool, and has been for a long time.

Assange was pretty naive if he thought this leak would guarantee an indictment.

your shilling has no power here

Hillary and Trump supporters have a lot in common: they do not care about anything bad their candidate does or says.

Only prison time will affect this election.

>see themselves as working towards a greater good so any evil Hillary does is fine with them

Which is how Hillary justifies her behavior to herself.

Does anyone have the link to the leak? I went on wiki leaks but couldn't find anything related to the article.

I jumped the gun and spammed this out already...

SO THIS ISNT THE LEAK????

What the fuck just fucking release it already!!!!!!

Did u hear Saudi Arabia did 911? Nobody cares anymore, not least because the media is pure poison.

lol u niggas so thirsty for dem leaks bahahah

israel did 9/11

get fucked kike

Shit, this is very much 100% why so much of the left does commit treasonous acts, violence, and support the most sub-human of scum, purely because they think they're doing it for "the greater good."

Well, Trump's already promised to deport a large number of rasists as soon as he's elected. I hear he's even building a wall to stop them coming back.

>What the fuck just fucking release it already!!!!!!

SOON

Rapist

The happenings just keep coming.

This shit is getting crazy.

Thank you for your service, the record has now been corrected

Triples and she will be seizing up all the way to a jail cell.

Trips mean death penalty?

>1776
just when I thought meme magic was out, they pull me back in

Off by one

Fuck off Mr "I send Israel 5 billion A year"

>hillary's crimes are so great normies won't believe them, if they even hear about it
Nothing will happen.

julian overestimates the justice system of the US if he thinks this is going to get her arrested. everyone already knew this shit

He's building the hype so when he does release it it will spread everywhere. AND in the meantime, it tortures hillary and her (((handlers.)))

Who in our government hasn't sold weapons to ISIS at this point?

K-kawaii

>>Hillary armed ISIS
>>"What?! ISIS are the bad guys, how could she?!"
More like
>She didn't mean to arm ISIS! She was arming moderate rebels!
or
>These are all made up by Russians and Trump. MSNBC and CNN don't talk about them so they're probably fake and made up.

t.politicalinsider

>into the trash it goes