I was a fool to think that I could resist the insidious effects of LoliRock

I was a fool to think that I could resist the insidious effects of LoliRock.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sYuGt1fr
mega.nz/#F!4g8QHRRB!hyBhRAXAb7vadkjJaGRStw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be strong a-user senpai.....

Don't be a creep, dude.

Go back to your furry French fujobait, faggot.

Haven't seen this show yet, is it any good?

For what it's trying to be, it's fairly competent at it.

We all were...

We all were.

It's fun, and turned out better than I expected for a Marathon show. It's on Netflix, with both the English and (superior) French dubs, and subtitles.

If you like Magical Girl shows in general you'll like this one.

Ah, right. I'd forgotten that we had your Mega link, and so could check on new episodes you'd subbed even without these threads.
Thanks for the time you spend. It's welcome to see these episodes with some proper subtitling.

My pleasure user. I know there were a good handful of people in the threads that can't into Netflix so it all helps them too. That and it's comfy, fun way to see the series and get some screen caps in.

The pastebin, in case this thread gets going:
pastebin.com/sYuGt1fr

I think we can all agree Talia is best

I know it's late, user, but you misspelled Iris.

I like following the official blog. It's nice how often they respond to their fans, and it seems like they have lots of fun working on the show

Talia>Iris>Auri

Mm. I'm so happy her character turned out so well.
I still adore Talia, especially French one

The staff used to follow our live threads when it first aired. They loved the positive response, and that the love they put in was well received. The director actually did a live chat back around November, fun time.

you both spelled Praxina wrong

Now that Love Live! Sunshine is airing, I wonder if I should finally give this show a watching.

Subs or dubs?

>The staff used to follow our live threads when it first aired.

And they were fine with waifuposting?

English dub is fine, but French is an upgrade. Try a bit of both and see what sticks.

it seems like the show itself was made specifically for waifufagging

They sure are.

I don't think you'll be long in the magical girl/idol biz if you can't handle waifuism.
Especially since the majority waifued their favorite character.

Wouldn't let me attach this before.
Weird.

But basically this was our old, old threads in a nutshell

Best Girl!

It's not about who's the best. It's about who can fuck you up.

Ahh, Pink Privilege in its purest form.

Iris actually wouldn't need powers to do that desu. She holds her ground and won't take your shit. I mean, she Hank Hilled Mephisto in the first ep.

Carie here will also likely wreck your shit too.
Really can't wait for more of her

Isn't the staff full of waifufags?

Weren't those bikini drawings made by someone on the show?

>The staff used to follow our live threads when it first aired.
>The director actually did a live chat back around November
I can't believe I missed that.

Well back then, aside from a few dedicated blogs on tumblr, we were where most of the action for the show was at. We were also where the first leaks and resulting hype train happened a month before the airing. Not to mention a handful of the animation staff browsed Sup Forums in general and threaded with us too. Provided some tasty spoilers on occasion.
Pic related was dropped I think the second week we had our live threads. Great fun out of context.

Talia a best.

>Not a single mention/pick of Auriana ITT

o i m laffin

Reckon I can fnish fixing Xeris before I crash

Bumping with Auri

This outfit should be illegal
She wins the Pop Revolution bowl

She probably has the best selection of alts including the music clips.

If I got this right

Y'all want to have sex with pubescent / pre-pubescent girls, right?

Can you post the mega link please?

the french named it lolirock just because they don't give a fuck, it doesn't mean anything special/bad

Here's the one for the itunes subs:
mega.nz/#F!4g8QHRRB!hyBhRAXAb7vadkjJaGRStw
Everything else is This really. Europe as a whole doesn't really think anything of the word, from what I've heard.

thank you

Ep 6/106 Xeris is up on the Mega

I forgot how great it was in French. Even in general. It may actually beat out the finale for my favorite story ep. Feels > HYPE

No

There's gonna be a comic adaptation of episode 19. I'd buy it for the art(4 variants of Talia for me) but damn, why can't we get comics with original stories?

Get out Jordan

This show could used more merchandise.

Rumour says merchandise is the bomb in France and their target audience (not us) love the show

Next Precure incoming! See you in season 7.

This.

One day, maybe...

>No merch of best boy

That's not Doug.

Does that mean they're going to change the cast every year?

>bikini top with shorts
>longish shirt over it

No
Go away Doug

And then there's THIS

The readers of Sup Forums have a right to the truth!

There's no "truth" in the hamper, you creeper

Not quite as nice, but good to see that Japan has taught the French well.

Still a little gun shy with ZR. Not much for socks and stockings, is really just tights/leggings
Then again I've heard they were told to tone down some initial designs.

Page 10?
That's a paddlin'

Even if we don't really go much further this thread it's good to catch up after a month. Remind people of the show that was on their backlog last thread, and may have time get into it now.

Fingers crossed for this fall.

I'm just hoping these two don't disappoint.

Posting the real supergirls

God damn. Auri makes my dick ROCK HARD!!!

I have high hopes. ProdGuy has spoken highly of Carissa, and Lyna looks like a good straight-man to her.
I'm looking forward to dis nigga and hope I don't get cucked

Hopefully. I mean, I’d be glad to simply have another season either way, but you don’t want things to become too stale yet still retain brand recognition. The Precure model is pretty damn good, and the always rotating staff can make for some very nice surprise jumps in quality.

Currently there’s just season two though. Let’s hope little girls buy enough merch for more to be made.

Well, not to copy that 'other' fandom, but you know who else can buy merch?
IIRC DVD sales were a thing the broadcasters bankrolling the series were looking at during the first hiatus, and there is a new one slated for around this December, assuming it'll be the first batch of S2.
If you really dig the show and can spare some dosh, give it a shot.

That seems a bit soon. Are they even halfway done S2's production?

Yes. Past half for a good bit. We'll be alright. We should get the full season 2 without production hiatus breaks that hurt the first season.

Honestly, I'd be hoping for some staggered music vid releasing leading to a premiere. Maybe they hold onto the new outfits ones for broadcast timing release, much like Planet Pop/Celebrate.
Seriously, we'd be sated for any release with new footage overall

Merch needs to be bought in large quantities to really make a difference. By the children of a whole country, preferrably.
Older demographics are much smaller but also have a lot more money to burn. They need to be monetized differently (blurays, expensive high quality merch like statues), and these kid shows have zero interest in doing that, so they are very bad at it.

I guess I could buy enough small crappy plastic merch to have a Talia shower, but I’d much rather have one decent statue.

Did you say sated?

An abridging term, yes
LR is a fandom of hunger

At the least, Italy has a HUGE enough successful market that they are currently running an independent "become part of the band" contest, and it has been a success.
Italy loves it's MahouShojou

Post lewd talia!!!!!!

These threads they come and go......

Talia is perfect, she doesn't need lewd

He doesnt know......

That reminds me, I have a drawing to finish.

She strikes me as being a serious butt slut.