Sup Forums I am genuinely creeped out. Can someone red pill me on this?

Sup Forums I am genuinely creeped out. Can someone red pill me on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/30906361/
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got a feeling that if this is true say goodbye to second amendment

Bumping

desuarchive.org/k/thread/30906361/

>Russian spetznaz will serve as advisors to the insurgency

yesssssss pleeassseee

>Sup Forums

Do they let you put magpul stocks on your gun in the military?

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Magpul's largest customer is the US military, silly

I missed the Sup Forums thread?

The gnashing of teeth grows louder. Soon it comes

>Nastygirls
Literally nothing.

You data fell for the PNN, the Private News Network.

He posted data on a laptop no one has heard about. Look what happened when people started researching it:

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/84513081#bottom

Some guy has a bunch of army looking shit from WalMart. His friend from highschool is in the National Guard, so he can sound convincingish.

The trucks are actually made in the US because "muh defense contracts," trucked by land from the plant to the port.

He was bored and made internet waves during his lazy sunday. The end. Don't let it spook you.

I suppose I could post a bunch of pictures of guns with a slightly modified story. Would that get me leddit points?

no one has found any weapons locker like NG user posted, other than in actual military weapons lockers

Also thank you for correcting the record

I can't stand those fuckers. My first time back here in a few years and they are fucking up a great board.

I spent the afternoon hanging out with my family, last I saw the original thread was pretty well debunked.

What did I miss?

Not debunked. Scary shit uncovered.

Thanks user

Well boys, looks like this might be it. The big one. The end of the road.

It's finally going to actually happen. The Happening is soon, and I'm at all trilled about it. I'll see you in the ashes lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

STANDING

HERE I REALIZE

Probably not true, regardless if you'd support any foreign "advisors" youre a cuck faggot. Russians can stay the fuck in Russia and advise the price of oil, and how much toxic gas to use in a hostage situation. Fucking manlets.

You're dumb as fuck if you think they'd let some weekend warrior know plans that intricate.

OP'S SOURCE:

ON THE EDGE

>Do you faggots really think the National fucking Guard would know anything this high up?

Half of them are overweight trailer park active duty rejects for Christ's sake.

thinkpads are lenovo (ex. ibm)

toughbooks are panasonic

yeah sure, i believe this guy..................

bump

>One of the candidates actively cooperated with ISIS

So is it Trump or possibly Jill Stein?

>With ISIS
Fuck I meant Putin, wtf am I retarded

That's not the source moron. That's a repost

Are you legit retarded? He never mixed the two up.

I was the guy that posted that the webpage changed within 30 minutes

I checked archive and nothing

I swear it included info on the encryption; nothing special, just blah blah blah encryption, but it was there.

Went back to look on a new tab later on and it was gone.

YAYYYY BASED PUTPUT WILL SAVE US AND CROWN DONALD AS THE NEW TRUE KING!!

*sniff....* what a Beautiful tiem we live in..

I trust Russia over Muslims

I think that thread is fake as fuck. it had me convinced for a bit, but when I looked up the laptop thing they lost me. among other things, I don't think the army would give out solid black gas masks like that, or have soldiers keep a whole buch of live magazines in a cardboard box at their base. also even public wifi on military bases would be heavily monitored. those bases are covered in cameras, and they could easily ID someone using wifi with those cameras.

if there is one thing I have learned from Sup Forums, it's that when somebody tells you to look up some obscure pattern of numbers and letters thats code for some super secret satellite/program/computer/base/etc it's ALWAYS bullshit. always. 100% of the time.

oh and last thing...I have a degree in math. only undergraduate, but nonetheless I have a very solid understanding of the mathematics behind encryption. there is literally no form of math based encryption the NSA can't crack. people continue to use more and more complex encryption, but all that requires is a more powerful computer to crack. once they get quantum computers up and running (assuming they dont already), computer based encryption becomes make believe, for all intents and purposes. the only way to 'encrypt' something would be applying some pattern that produces a result that even a computer could never make sense,due to it not being 'pattern' based.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

Not a Hill-shill. just the voice of reason.

I hate hillshills/JIDFs as much the next guy, but responses like yours just seem to take the place of any actual substance, because you have nothing to reply with.

meant to reply to you

Way too many holes in this to work. If Putin was really going to leak info on Shillary cheating the powers that be would just let Trump win, it would be the less destructive path. Also they wouldn't brief the NG on this, at least not this early. The NG would be one of the least loyal military branches during something like this.

YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME

>glorious Sonny Puzikas will personally teach you to shoot while performing complex acrobatics in defence of your homeland against tyrannical feds

>Sup Forums
lol
But yeah that would be pretty sweet. I'll have to up my training regimen just in case

WITH SOMEONE DISAPPOINTED IN YOUUUUUUUU

>russian spetznas being used to overthrow hillary siding establishment
I'm sitting her wondering if I like this idea or not. Putin clearly doesn't mind Trump and if he keeps his commie paws off my eagles and burgers this might just work out.

It's a RPer yanking your chain.

>Sup Forums
even less credible than Sup Forums or /x/

original thread is here, moron

I have my PhD in Math and and a masters in physics. You have a whole lot to learn new friend.

fake as fuck and Sup Forums tier bullshit.

I think Putin would really be over estimating the average American to think there would be any kind of insurgency. We are a gluttonous nation of weak minded, indulgent pigs. Id love to have a war for whites to regain control and boot out the browns but probably only 1% of the population shares my beliefs. The Russians are trying to apply Russian thinking to Americans.

Hillary could blatantly take the election in the most fraudulent manner possible and no one would care. They would probably celebrate after the media has painted Trump out to be an evil Nazi for the past year. Just look at what happened with her emails, no one even cares. Your average American just buried their head in the sand like it didn't happen. Most Americans don't know what's happening outside of what CNN tells them. Most Americans aren't Sup Forums.

Really all Russia has to do is wait another 20-40 years until we are majority brown and then genocide all the spic niggers and take our resources. Although perhaps they know they don't have enough troops and so their strategy is to use us against ourselves.

the laptop thing is a Sup Forums meme

you got CTR'd kiddo