Reagan

You guy realize that if Hillary wins Reagan is going to be the last President that always had America's best interest at heart despite your views on his policies.

Also checkout his warning Here's is what he said in his farewell: SKIP TO 15:07 And STOP AT 18:10
youtube.com/watch?v=UKVsq2daR8Q

Nah he was as much of a puppet as the bushes you retarded faggot cuck

>"And if that city had walls, those walls had doors, for anyone who wanted to come here."

Lol

fuck you

I think that Trump is Reagan with a veneer to appeal to modern America.

I grew up with Reagan as President, and he was speaking to a very different America than exists today. Blacks, for the most part, seemed like they were capable of maintaining a family unit and being active members of civic society. We didn't wholesale import people who want to kill us, I never met a hispanic until the mid-90's, much less hear spanish, and we were WILLING TO WORK WITH RUSSIA FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE.

It's amazing how much has changed in this country, and I'm only in my late 30's. I think Trump has enough 'reality show' edge to the Reagan message that it might win in November.

I'm giving up on the future of the Republic if Clinton is the choice of the people.

reagan a shit, gave amnesty, waht a fag

Thank you Mahmoud. In which Mosque do you attend prayers? I'd love to hear more of your ideas!

I am shocked that an infi-ahem-american would find my religion of deat-erm-peace so attractive.

please attend any conque-I mean-peaceful religious centre of the islamic persuassion, where you can submi-that is-learn about our wonderful religion of killin-oops-peace, for free.

I tried to visit a temple of peace in Mayfair last time I was in London. I was under the impression you were much more open and peaceful now that Khan is your mayor, but I was stabbed repeatedly by a disgruntled youth, of unknown heritage.

Thankfully there were niqab-clad angels clinging to monuments erected for fucking white males who took me to the nearest sharia-compliant doctor. A few leeches and amputations later, and I'm as healthy as any Tajikistani!!

love you bro, we'll kill you last

MIGA!!!

I want the best for you guys! I hope that things get better there as much as I hope they do here!

I visit the UK often, and it isn't the same place it was when I went for the first time in the early '90s.

Well, I suppose I fucked that up. Chop my head off now Irfan.

don't worry pal, we got a lot of infidels to get through

same, trump has already killed PC, the rules have changed, so hilarious to see the lengths that the kike media is going to to try and paint him as the bad goy

he's already made america great again, and this upsets the cucks

may allah bless your travels, and stone only your bad wives

kek.

You, my friend, are either the most based of Englishmen, or the most rational of Mohammedans. Alhamdulillah.

Also, Mayfair sucks, too many fucking muslims.

aww shucks, now I'm embarrased

london, birmingham, manchester, bradford, leeds, all full of brave musselmen

I do hope we don't cut off their utilities and food, that would be terrible for them

It would be sad if someone were to stop paying the bills.....

my main worry is that trucks of food might stop getting through, that internet and electricity may get cut off, inshallah that will not happen

Inshallah that never happens! It could spell disaster!!

MASHALLAH BROTHER!!!

You crack me up man, I'd buy you a haram pint next time I'm in the UK if this weren't an anonymous board!

thanks man, bedtoime here, night

>going to sleep at 7am

See ya round mate!