Exposing Shillary 3

Its all but official now guys. Hillary is sick as fuck and is psychically and mentally unable to be the next president

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

>Hillary having an episode in the middle of a speech
youtu.be/t5Sty0Bqzjs

>Martin Shkreli on Hillarys apparent health problems
twitter.com/1080p/status/762430843520360448

>full 2 hour video of Martin Shkreli discussing Hillarys health problems
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1eaJbLAbbBoKX

>Montage of Hillary being sick
youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw

Hillary fainted and hit her head a few years back, and now has a blood clot causing most of these problems

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181683/Hillary-Clinton-s-doctor-gives-clean-bill-health-2012-concussion-says-s-blood-thinners-clot-sinuses-takes-thyroid-pills-day.html

Also, #Hillaryshealth is starting to ramp up on twitter

ITT: We gather evidence of this and discuss the best ways to get this info out to normies and make this part of the american zeitgiest

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t5Sty0Bqzjs
youtube.com/watch?v=TFTwc6tcZdA
youtube.com/watch?v=69fPof-ZTnU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Medical_Unit
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTfVfKXz2GE
theguardian.com/world/2012/dec/31/hillary-clinton-doctors-clot-brain?CMP=share_btn_tw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_FBI_files_controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=6DXDU48RHLU
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/#ixzz4GUgUfkzT
nytimes.com/2010/11/16/health/views/16docs.html
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
healthaffairs.org/blog/2015/08/31/rising-cost-of-drugs-where-do-we-go-from-here/
washingtonexaminer.com/obamacare-2016-sticker-shock/article/2565411
dbtechno.com/health/2015/10/22/medicare-costs-2016-costs-will-skyrocket-for-seniours/
youtube.com/watch?v=HF4pZiXun2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce on the video of this???

DOes anyone have it????

>>Hillary having an episode in the middle of a speech
>youtu.be/t5Sty0Bqzjs

She is not "having an episode". Security merely jumps on stage because there is a protester in the crowd.

No idea.

Mysterious Black Man Handler is not from the White House Medical Unit.

even if she does has major health problems, that won't even begin to influence voters. try another tactic.

Shillary has Parkinson's, Shkreli confirms on twitter.

The proof isn't with the man coming on stage, its the way she reacts to the situation. It is in no way normal

Oh right, you must be autistic, so you didn't catch that.

Couldn't find it but here's this one from a few years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=TFTwc6tcZdA

no she's just confused and disoriented

totally normal reaction to a sign

thank you for correcting the record

(it will)

Black dude appears to be a trained medical technician, possibly with the White House

He's seen with Hillary often over the years

magic

youtube.com/watch?v=69fPof-ZTnU

the "she's corrupt" angle isn't working

i an starting to think that he is cucking bill clinton,
come on he was seen comforting her, not even SS nor MD would do that.

thank you for correcting the record

you can live a long time with parkinsons

Holy shit she is fucking damaged beyond repair.

we get this bitch shaking like parkinsons

>the way she reacts

By standing there and doing absolutely nothing?

You're autistic by virtue of being born a fucking leaf.

obviously mental problems are not a problem.

pins from wikipedia pictures

Well, having seizures that requires freaking injectable medication would preclude someone from service in public office.

Was just going to post that.

Everybody is like 'oh, she just slipped on the stairs' in reference to OP's pic, but she can barely walk up the plane stairs and bails there too.

yes it will

Pretty sure that actually makes one ineligible for office iirc.

Before any other faggots try to say bad stuff about Shkreli:

>Martin Shkreli.. who decided he should make cancer patients...

Um, not at all. Shkreli raised the price of a drug that kills off the Toxoplasmosis Ghandi that cats give their owners. It's a brain parasite that makes cat owners love cats more. In people with really screwed immune systems (AIDS), Toxoplasmosis Ghandi can be fatal.

But Shkreli didn't raise the prices on anyone. He raised the price on Obamacare. That's it. He did to us exactly what every other pharmaceutical company is doing: ripping off the American taxpayers by getting a guarantied price for their medicines.

I've got a number of pretty normal health issues, and had a week where my health insurance was down. So I inquired about the out-of-pocket costs. Every single one of my medicines raised by over 100%. Every single one of 10 different prescriptions I take raised it's price more than double.

Why? Because Obamacare rips off the taxpayer to help out the insurance asshole industry.

Shkreli is a hero. It's just that Liberals are too fucking stupid to realize it.

>Black dude appears to be a trained medical technician, possibly with the White House

Which begs the question, why is the WH supplying medical personnel to Hillary.

As a candidate, she is entitled to SS protection, but WH employees are for WH occupants. Is the Clinton Campaign reimbursing the WH (American taxpayer) for services rendered?

>Security merely jumps on stage because there is a protester in the crowd.

Did you see the video of the protesters?

They're many feet away from the stage and looks like they're behind a barrier.

Best footage I could find.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTfVfKXz2GE

He is not with the White House Medical Unit. Too fat to be military.

Holy shit.

She is brain dead and the nigger is cuking bill.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

I'm not saying anything bad about him, I believe he's pretty based and can bring back the spirit of harambe.

thanks for proving my point faggot

Holy shit is this who Meechum is based on in house of cards?

So? What does she do that's so strange she is considered to be "having an episode"?

>tfw people are going to vote for a little old disabled lady.

t. Fayed

Military Office. That guy is not.

BLOOD CLOT

theguardian.com/world/2012/dec/31/hillary-clinton-doctors-clot-brain?CMP=share_btn_tw

No argument. Just like I thought. She isn't "having an episode".

Fucking autistic leaf.

I'm not a Hillary supporter, but you're making me feel quite sorry for her.

Thanks asshole, I'm actually becoming fond of her because of this gay thread.

Redpilling my sister has never been easier thanks to Sup Forums!

People also ignore the fact that more than 100 drugs, which millions actually need, had their prices increased by 10% or more just in 2015. Who knows how much they've increased in the past.

>not understanding his sarcasm

HE IS THE BULL

Security doesn't need to jump on stage.

Trips decides his name, boys. Make it so.

>Stands there and does absolutely nothing
>Leafs: "OMFG SHE'S HAVING AN EPISODE"

You know, for the first Black president he isn't very black, is he?

Black House

"Having an episode"

salty autistic boy

I asked my pharmacy about this when I was inquiring about pricing. Of my 10 different things, all of them more than doubled.

The pharmacist told that that was normal and that almost everything they have has doubled in price compared to 2 years ago.

Made me chuckle.

I wasn't replying to that

I was replying to your "flag"

Well they kinda do just for safety. And again, what does this have to do with Hillary "having an episode"?

>but you're making me feel quite sorry for her.

I did to at first, then I remembered what a scumbag she is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_FBI_files_controversy

also

youtube.com/watch?v=6DXDU48RHLU

and the latest bombshell

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/#ixzz4GUgUfkzT

>They're many feet away from the stage and looks like they're behind a barrier.
Thank god projectiles don't exist in this 2-dimensional world of ours.

Are you kidding? This is probably the best there is. Health concerns can kill a campaign.

The SS agent (if he is one) jumped on stage first to comfort her and encourage her. SS aren't therapists. He jumps up when he notices her looking like a deer in headlights, and only when they see him jump up do the rest of the agents react. Then they leave when he shoos them away assuring them she isn't in any more danger of an episode.

nytimes.com/2010/11/16/health/views/16docs.html

>Not understanding my sarcasm

did you not see her fucking facial expression

a fucking protestor sign doesn't make someone absolutely blank the fuck out and prompt the security to rush the stage and blast her with 'listen to me, you're ok, just keep talking, you'll be fine'

i've actually got the spergers and I can see this shit, it's so blatantly obvious. she might not be 'having an episode' (seizure) by the dramatic definition, but something is clearly not right with her. A protestor sign alone does not trigger that type of response from any healthy person

an epsode does not mean, she is going to be batshit and start to scream and have epilepsy.
the thousant yard stare is more common

>Of my 10 different things
You take TEN medications? Holy shit man.

Senior position?

SS EMT?

He looks armed, as a mag is printing. I guess private medic with credentials.

Anyway:

green is what the US .mil uses for autoinjectors, whether safety seal or the cap

Looks like he has a pull ring on his finger, though this could be a wedding band; it's kinda loose

Hillary is the Harambe of our generation.

PETA or whoever fags aren't violent

They react because there's a protester at the front of the crowd. It's very simple. She does absolutely nothing abnormal you wack jobs.

Trying to keep her up in case she faints?

They jump on stage if anything happens, check the Trump protester incident where they all jumped on stage too.

Her weirdo behavior is evidence enough though, she can barely walk a straight line and is entirely reading of teleprompters when old Hilldog was like Trump, giving speeches without a script

Meet an old person, they take lots of medications.

Facial expression as in no expression?

OMFG EPISODE CONFIRMED.

Holy shit, Obama's skinnier than I am.

He is not a SS agent. Physical fitness standards. Same reason I'm sure he's not from the White House Medical Unit.

Except she shows no signs of fainting.

She's visably shaken. Has to reassure herself to keep talking.

She freezes like a deer in headlights because some hippies have signs

She doesn't speak until the dude tells her to

>They jump on stage if anything happens, check the Trump protester incident where they all jumped on stage too.

They only jumped on stage when that guy tried to rush.

There are protesters at pretty much every one of his rallies, SS never goes on stage.

she is cucking bill clinton with that guy
thank you polack now i can sleep knowing that someone out there knows the truth.
>fast create pasta NOW

you can clearly tell shes just pissed off at the protestors and thats what shes staring at

i want to believe but this just doesnt hold up

Maybe a tiny bit alarmed at a boisterous protester at the front of the crowd. Absolutely nothing abnormal whatsoever.

She is staring off and barely even remembers to keep talking until the black therapist comes up, then she says weird thinks like "we're back on" and "we'll keep talking", like what the guy told her to do. She is medically fucked up, probably severely mentally ill.

He's got a vest on and a magazine printing

I figure they wouldn't let anyone but SS armed near her

>Keep talking you handle it we dont go anywhere.

She is beyond repair. She is batshit crazy.

Just like student tuitions have more than doubled

Whenever the government agrees to pay for something, everybody milks the fuck out of it. All of us end up paying through higher taxes.

Student loans means guaranteed tuition costs covered, so universities jack them into the sky and numerous other fees

chemm.nlm.nih.gov/antidote_nerveagents.htm

>Except she shows no signs of fainting.

hey faggot

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

this is FATSHAMMING

I'm sure he's a private physician, though he might be retained under some other job title. It's hardly rare among the ultra-rich or the political class to do so.

I'm trying to ID him so I can try tracking down professional licenses.

Yeah, because under Obamacare your health carrier cannot negotiate prices anymore. There was a huge article about this by the Associated Press a few weeks ago. They increase prices to gouge the government, but they mostly do it on medications used by seniors.

That's one of the things that Trump wants to overhaul; Obamacare.

healthaffairs.org/blog/2015/08/31/rising-cost-of-drugs-where-do-we-go-from-here/

washingtonexaminer.com/obamacare-2016-sticker-shock/article/2565411

dbtechno.com/health/2015/10/22/medicare-costs-2016-costs-will-skyrocket-for-seniours/

She was as dead as a deer in headlights, dude.

A person used to crowds and public speaking wouldn't be bothered so much by some hippies with signs.

Exactly. But all the Kojak detectives here have to concoct a bullshit meme that she's having some sort of episode.

What? No.

She almost pulls an Obama here, but loses her spot for a second

youtube.com/watch?v=HF4pZiXun2I

"The thousand yard stare" of thinking of a witty reply to win people over after protesters show up, you fucking idiot.

Christ, you guys, there are MOUNTAINS AND MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE of corruption with Clinton. Harping on any perceived health issues she has is not only a waste of time, but it will just make you seem heartless and petty. Fuck, focus on the important things instead of giving shills easy ammo to demonize us.

>You take TEN medications? Holy shit man.

3 are for heart palpatations (I've had about 100 "minor" heart attacks and they can't figure out why... but my doctors say I'll keep having them until I actually go into cardiac arrest... then they'll probably do a catheter).

3 are for psoriasis for some reason. They are supposed to refill every month but I don't even refill them more than once every 6 months. They last for fucking ever.

1 is for some digestive stuff.

2 are different insulins.