Tfw you're not Andrew Dobson

>tfw you're not Andrew Dobson

Dobson doesn't really have a fucked life or anything. He's just so stupid and and stubborn that he can't grow his talent or use what he has.

Also he's ugly as hell, but so am I and my life is ok.

sometimes I wonder what it must be like to be that sad and pathetic 24/7. Must be depressing

>That last one

the bottom one describes himself perfectly

>relishing in male geek tears

This from the guy who constantly makes himself out to be the victim in all of his comics.

I don't think anyone that folds and quits what they're doing because of the internet has any room to talk about being pathetic.

sometimes I wonder what it must be like to be that sad and pathetic 24/7. Must be depressing

>changed my icon to piss off whiny man children

Good thing he's acting so mature, so he can rest assured that he is superior.

Does he know that, since it isn't in the movie, they can change their minds for the sequel?

>Ghostbusters is under performing with every new box office report

lel

Does he really make it his purpose in life to become the most hated man on the internet?

I wonder if he knows how much pleasure he's given people - just via comparison.

Everyone struggles with their identities, and wondering if they're on the right path. But my God. It's good to be able to stock of your life and realise how good you've got it. Dobson's existence is one of the best pick-me-ups I can think of when I'm low.

>tfw feels pretty damn good

You know how there are some girls who go on about how they only have male friends because they're not like the other girls, and so cool and tomboyish? And all other girls are dumb sluts and they're just way more chill and hate drama?

This is the male version of that

What is it with every loser 'e-celeb' from the last 15 years turning into a liberal idiot nowadays? Do they really think it'll get them women?

>Dobson is wrong
>Paul Feig's career is dead
>Melissa McCarthy's career is dead
>Sony will be dead soon

What is this wonderful feeling?

Yeah, and I afraid that Sony and Fieg are going to have a heart-attack a week later when the box office drops harder than BvS did.

But the movie still exists! And a non-negative number of people paid actual money to see it!

SHITLORD PISSBABY VIRGIN SHITPISSBABIES DESTROYED! (Also goomergabers, too.)

Clutching at relevance.

>Likes Cuntbusters
>Liked Other M

Sometimes I think he enjoys being wrong.

Fieg might look and sound like a pretentious prick.

But he made Freaks and Geeks. And Spy which was saved by Rose Bryne and Jason Stathan's character.

Online attention & validation is the next best thing.

30 rock was good.

It's weird, Other M totally pissed on Samus' character which was Sakamoto's fault not Team Ninja who made up for it by helping Koei develop Hyrule Warriors. And yet SJW defend it even though they portrayed Samus the most ass-kicking bounty hunter into a beaten housewife.

Nice assumptions bro

> Freaks and Geeks

An only sort of okay show which blighted the world with Seth Rogan and James Franco.

>Spy which was saved by Rose Bryne and Jason Stathan's character.

Spy was rancid, and Statham would be cast as "that guy" in action movies no matter what.

>This game has a female protagonist so it's feminist
>What no I haven't haven't actually played it went do I need to experience something firsthand when I can just make assumptions and then act like an expert on the subject
>Video games are for gross loser nerd boys anyway

Paul Feig put his entire reputation at Sony on the line to make this movie.

>Check Ghostbusters Score
>75%, Certified Fresh
>51% of audience liked it
If I were a Sup Forumstard I'd be screaming conspiracy right now, wouldn't I?

51% of the 100 people that saw it liked it.

Nah, the marketing which insulting what makes the consumer who might want to see the movie coupled that with trailers that tainted them as well pretty much turned people off.

Yeah, I figured that was part of it.
I was more saying that the 71% critic rating was the conspiracy.

Who is he even talking to? No one is retweeting him.

>sometimes I wonder what it must be like to be that sad and pathetic 24/7. Must be depressing

At least Ecto Cooler is back.

At least he not Anthony Burch.

>Sometimes I wonder what it must be like to be this sad and pathetic 24/7

Read the leaked e-mails

>Holtzmann was the best character in Ghostbusters. knowing here character is gay added a new level to her "unique" performance.

What the fuck does this even mean? A character is good just by being gay now?
What's stopping me from making mad dosh by making a movie where every character is gay?

It never really went away, they just kept changing the name.

If you want conspiracy, Sony was actually deleting any constructive crictism off their trailers but leaving up anything misogynistic in order to artificially create a controversy for maketing reasons. Not even joking, look it up.

What happened is a whole bunch of those critics wrote punditry defending the movie before it even came out, which means they either HAD to lie and say they liked it once they saw it, or admit they were wrong.

And no one in the media OR on the internet, no matter how little face they have to save, will ever admit to being wrong, ever.

The best part is, she's not actually "gay" in the film, Feig said she was supposed to be but the studio said no.

>Sony
>dead
Sonyggers are obnoxious and the company hasn't put out a single good movie in some time but they're not going anywhere

The top Critics is a bit closer with 59%, which is about accurate.

The movie is a turd the same way Questionable Content is a turd, that is that there's nothing to like.

It just isn't very good, and that makes it worse than funny bad movies like The Room.

Adding to the film's own mediocrity is the terrible, terrible decisions surrounding it, like:

>Making a Ghostbusters reboot into a 200 million dollar Summer Blockbuster, in the same vein as an Avengers
>Appealing to a niche audience, not women, but women who are also "nerdy"
>Alienating your prime demographic, males 18-34

Sony is actually retarded

>it's an Amy Pascal ruins another franchise episode

How bad is Spider-Man: Homecoming going to be?

now he can fap to the fantasy of her having lesbian sex, so progressive you guys