How are you holding up Sup Forums

The redpill dispensary is hard work. Share your experience and wisdom boss.

No, I keep my power level secret so I don't get fired.

It's a roller coaster of ups and downs. It's hard to stay calm sometimes. Suicidal thoughts one day, pure bliss other days. Try to find something that keeps you grounded (not drugs or meds). Use the information here to better yourself and share your revelations with us, your brothers.

get out you fucking shill

I desperately crave happenings, otherwise I am a reasonably well adjusted person. The withdrawal from June/July is biting hard.

I don't even feel alive anymore

I told my Dad and his Gf. They weren't happy and everything's different now. Pretty sure they were completely blown away and had never seen it that way before, trying to deny it to cheer me up but somehow seeing it from my point of view, deep down

If I cut you will you bleed?

pendulum has swung

our number grow erryday, we're gonna win fampai

>oh Canada...

Told them what?

Hillary's speech at the DNC really put me into a funk. And it's silly, because I know she doesn't have a chance in hell at winning. But something about that night had me taking many long showers where I just sat on the floor and stared off until the hot water ran out. It was Hillary's witchcraft probably.

If kek wills it. Every day I hope to add more wood to the pyre but since the aftermath of the DNC things have lacked the passion

It would be very bloody

Fucking this, I can't shake the ennui since,

I also suppress my power level at work.

I work with a couple beaners and a negroid. All of whom I actually like a lot.

I can't be going around trying to make America great again all by myself.

DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU

why do you fall for such obvious propaganda?

stay strong bro, the establishment is shitting itself

>shills
I literally couldn't care less.
The fact that they're here and have to loudly announce how they're "trolling" us is evidence enough of their fear.
November is coming.

its amazing anyone can take hillary seriously nevermind be impressed with the DNC convention

he is such a badass

no one takes her seriously.

I live in Southern california, in a white, wealthy liberal area. near the beach. a democrat's wet dream, and the voting records agree. earlier today, for the first time ever, I actually saw a Hillary supporter, live in the flesh. I've met Hillary sympathizers, anti Trump feminist shills... but never genuine Hillary supporters.

anyway she was exactly what you would expect. chubby, red haired, and alone I pointed her out to my dad (who is a Sup Forumslack at heart), and he didn't get it. I later showed him some feminist memes and they cracked him the fuck up.

she doesn't have a chance, assuming she does;t stroke the fuck out and hit her head or run out of babies to sacrifice before the elections.

This happened to me about a week ago.

>Working at university
>Work as a lab assistant
>A girl works also with me, lets call her Pamela
>One day me and Pamela are organizing slides and our supervisor walks in
>Small talk commences
>Conversation turns towards recent Nice attacks
>Suupervisor is against muslim immagration and culture
>Powerleveldetected.jpg
>Girl I work with starts rambling some rehearsed feminist argument about muslims that I've heard 100 times already
>I've got a raging 6 inch redpill brewing in my shorts ready to explode
>Start arguing with her, picking apart her points
>She becomes upset and begins to state irrational claims
>Compares killing of muslim civilians to the Nazis killing 6 million Jews in the Holocaust
>6 million
>Holocaust
>I say that the number was exaggerated, and claim that we still don't know much about the Holocaust.
>She is visibly shaking at this point
>Asks me if I support Hitler
>Ask her why am I not allowed to ask questions
>Calls me a nazi
>Leaves work
>Mfw when my supervisor stayed with me to chat is a trump supporter