Jeb cucked again

>eb Bush is resolutely #NeverTrump but his son, George P. Bush, no longer is.

>George P. Bush, the Texas land commissioner, is breaking with his father, a former Donald Trump Republican primary rival, to back the GOP nominee. George P. Bush's move comes after a nasty Republican primary battle in which Trump repeatedly mocked Jeb Bush, a former Florida governor, as "low energy," among other insults.

Is there any bigger cuck in modern history than Jeb Bush?

>His wife's son now supports the god emperor

Poor pathetic fucking loser jeb
I feel bad for this dickless loser
Hope some good cums his way through his wife

>Jeb's sons' names are Jeb Bush Jr and George Bush

what an uncreative cuck

this is too much

Build Wall

Let's not forget that Hillary Clinton is literally a cuck.

what shit genes

I needed a good laugh before bed

This Mexican just wants to continue the Bush dynasty and have a future in politics, so he's playing the game.

But I mean, the pure white Anglo Bushes were shit, so why would a half-Mexican mutt Bush be any better? Who would vote for such an abomination?

Bernie?

>those digits
>Jeb cucked once again, this time by his own blood

HE HAS RETURNED TO US

PRAISE KEK

RACEMIXING, NOT EVEN ONCE.

Mexican Bush has more sense than Low energy Jeb! top KEK.

Does anyone have that post where jeb is walking in Boston all alone at night and then the other picture is him walking away

Your wife's son supporting your enemy...

This calls for an entire new field of Cuckology.

And Prescott, like his grandpa who was an actual man, not a cuck. He must be spinning on his grave at full speed by now after seeing how his dynasty ended with his goofy grandson getting rekt by a novelty candidate.

Some one explain to me how he came out so fucking dark.

This is why you don't race mix

>4D KEKOLDRY
4D KEKOLDRY
>4D KEKOLDRY
4D KEKOLDRY
>4D KEKOLDRY
4D KEKOLDRY
>4D KEKOLDRY
4D KEKOLDRY

I may be not be white but at least I can say I'm not George P. Bush brown. Spic genetics is a bitch.

Just look at this beaner.

Jeb's mistake is that he should of run for president of Mexico.

I don't know m8. He matured pretty good. Looks way better now.

That's Hispanic genes for you. It's not unheard of that siblings are split in color despite having the same parents. No cucking involved at all. Wen the browner kids stop being so cute, their parents start to treat the lighter skin children better.

I know a lot of half Mexican people from the dad's side and they all look like normal white people.

It's probably because Jeb's wife is fugly and 50+% native.

Will we get one final brutal Jeb roast from Trump?

Hispanic here, can confirm. My skin is white but my sister is pretty brown. Both of my parents are hispanic, but my mom is really pale and my dad practically looks black (ironically he despises niggers).

Is this the Carbanaro effect?

>Prescott built the family up.
>His son George Bush did everything he could to make him happy, but it was never enough. (One term president)
>His grandson fucks up the family name with two terms.
>His other grandson marries a Hispanic troll and is a great disappointment.

Prescott wanted a legacy family like the Roosevelt's or the Kennedy's. Instead his idiot grandsons, and in his eyes unworthy son ruin everything.

Populism and Nationalism are incredibly strong. Jeb got steamrolled by patriotism and was hopeless from the start.

Jeb has the weakest of the Bush genes. He was built with all the leftover scraps.

>my opponent's son

Reminds me of that scene in the Campaign where Ferrell's son gets coaxed into calling Galifianakis "dad"

Look at his face

he doesn't want to run for president

he just wants to play with his model trains

I've never seen anyone bullied and humiliated this badly. And in front of this many people for such high stakes. There's no way Jeb doesn't kill himself soon.

top fucking KEK!!!!
Trips will confirm Trump presidency

No, that's the face of a man who just wants to play with his pocket turtles.

Kek wrecked by his wifes son!

Man, haven't seen that since my days at AlmightyLOL....

holy fuck Im mixed and even I look more Bush than he does

He actually looks kind of retarded.

I met George P Bush.

Guy is shorter than his dad. He claims to be 5-9, but I am 5-9 and I was at least a bit more than a head taller than him

He is brown af, too

>those shitty fragile white genes of the Bush family got cucked by a spic midget