Moonbeam City

How can something that looks so good, suck so very very bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/17SD-b997Ck
scottmeetsfamilycircus.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the 80s were 30 goddamn years ago.

I liked it.

Disappointed it didn't get another season.

Pizzaz just needs to work on her bj technique and will become at least decent at sucking

I thought it was a pretty good show. Shame it got canceled really.
Pizzaz best girl

It was alright, the later episodes were good, but it's Comedy Central.

But user, Moonbeam City was perfect.

I feel like the creator had the idea for the show, but at some point in the process, someone higher up at comedy central decided that getting a big name actor to play the lead, and ripping off Archer's writing was the only way the show was going to be sucessful.

Quite a shame, the aesthetic was awesome and as other have pointed out Pizzaz is good Waifu material.

I literally only watched it to hear Pizzaz yelling.

>that episode where Pizzaz has to fuck the mayor to keep her job

It needed to feel less like an Archer-clone, it had some fun moments but always felt like it was following a formula instead of trying its own thing.

Doesn't help that I can't stand Archer's style of comedy.

What episode does she have to fuck the mayor

It didn't even use Archer's style of comedy. The similarities with Archer begin and end with an asshole protagonist.

That's basically Archer's style of comedy.

Yeah, that was a bit too fucked up for a show like this. It felt out of place, to say the least.

No, it isn't. Archer relies on banter Moonbeam City used a lot of absurdity.

>that time when Rad had to keep lying about his fortune

You can't call the embodiement of mediocrity "bad".
This was THE most 6/10 show I've ever seen.

The only compliment MBC gets is that its pretty. The show was completely forgettable. I'm telling you, all you have to do is draw a few qts and people will praise the lamest shit.

I did like that laser was a natural resource in their world

Thanks for confirming that the Archer similarities are a meme.

I thought I was actually.missing something.

That entire episode should have been the first episode. They had everything for a good series plot, but they killed her sister at the end.

> only 20 images on paheal for this

AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH

I thought it was pretty good.
Although it did start off pretty crummy, it got pretty good around the middle, and the final episode was fan-fucking-tastic.
I feel like if it got a second season it could've really shined.

This, the first couple sucked

Well Sup Forums other day I was shit posting in a /sug/ thread and I got to wonderin' what does God look like?

It really got good around the Bowling murderer episode

That episode was the perfect mix of comedy and cop show. If only all the episodes were like that.

The show's problem is they just went for base sex appeal with the fan service which is par for the course for a channel like Comedy Central.
Big tit bimbo were nice but if you want staying power from your sex appeal you gotta focus on the fetish fuel, having Pizzaz turning into one of those big tit bimbo in one episode? now that's a show that doesn't get cancled

you suck

It was actually pretty funny

youtu.be/17SD-b997Ck

This. I've heard it called a Harvey Birdman clone which seems more apt.

Just fap to Patrick Nagel art, user.

whoa, are you guys seeing this?

Check out the connection this guy made! How has anyone not noticed this, holy shit

I lost my shit when I realized the guy who made this
scottmeetsfamilycircus.tumblr.com/

made this show.

Well, it's an album no one liked from a band no one's heard of, so that's probably why.

Is it just me or does pizzazz look a bit chubby in this pic

episode 5