Please tell me what I did wrong Sup Forums wtf. I feel like I'm just sticking up for a fellow dude out there...

Please tell me what I did wrong Sup Forums wtf. I feel like I'm just sticking up for a fellow dude out there, why are women so impossible? Can't you just break up with a guy if you want to mess around elsewhere?

She's not talking to me now. I fucking can't stand women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You didn't charge your fucking phone.

Kys nigger

Who gives a fuck? Cut her out of your contacts and never talk to the bitch again.

He wasn't prepping you properly?

woah take it easy there my supreme gentlemen

Why are you even texting this bitch.

find her boyfriend and show her the chat logs

B E T A

E

T

A

Eh, you kind of did the right thing OP.

I don't associate with women with bf's. Too much drama and I know what it feels like to get cucked. Worst feeling in the world and I wish it upon no one.

You didn't try to fuck her. It is cuck or be cucked out there.

Stupid faggot. Bitches like this can sniff out supplicatting beta pussies like you. Tell this bitch to kick rocks. You come off totally weak dude. Don't play by their rules.

B E T A
E
T
A

you didn't assert your dominance, your even more beta than the faggot who couldn't secure his relationship partner, shes obviously disinterested in the beta who is her boyfriend who probably does nothing to her all day but ask her if she wants to play scrabble with him, you could have saved her, but now you are even more worthless than the scrabble addict.

you are a pansy

if your text message block is longer than the girls, you already fucked up

You got ditched for being beta. Sorry, it's a tough redpill to swallow.

This man is right.

just remember men

if she cheats on her bf with you she will do the exact same shit if you're dating her

holy shit i grew a vagina just reading this

the fuck is it you were trying to say in the first place?

Maybe she stopped talking to you because you sound retarded

>having female friends
the sign of the ultimate cuck

>maybe we should stop talking

THIS IS A TEST. it's dumb woman bullshit. she wants you to beg for her friendship back. DO NOT GIVE IN. agree with her, and WIN.

t. phD in dumb fucking woman games

This is a self absorbed narcissist who will never think of you as more than an inanimate object that exists solely to make her feel attractive and special.

Fuck this girl. Go find a woman.

You're not a genetically superior male

Tits or GTFO

shit thread fampai

Only wrong you did was to even remotely care if she is offended or not. Good on you for doing the right thing, next time be more firm in it.

What the fuck did I read? I thought you meant your friend was going through a divorce and wants to keep custody of the kids or something, not this teen bullshit.

Fuck this and fuck you, I have to be out in 3 hours to work a shit job to pay off my mortgage.

You did the right thing OP.

>you're right
>thanks for confirming girls are still whores even with bfs
>bye

She works with me and was really nice before this shit went down. What am I supposed to do next shift? Fuck this bitch I don't care anymore, but what am I supposed to say next time I see her?

HOW nigger, by telling her how I feel? I'm only 19, just lost a ton of weight and finally look good. I don't get this shit

Don't give a god damn fuck. If you actually care about traditionalism, then you lost nothing. Tell her that and never talk to her again if it's not work related.

what you have done here is you have shown us the end of a conversation that largely refers to the rest of the conversation, but you have not provided the rest of the conversation.

you must provide context and/or the rest of the conversation to receive valid advice

please provide context

Why should you accommodate her? Just don't talk to this Whore. She is the one who should be front ashamed she's a raging slut.

Act like nothing happened or ignore her

this thread is so conflicting. I feel like I did right but everyone's calling me a cuck and beta. Fuck I just don't know, I never want to be cheated on and don't want other men to feel the same

You could have been assertive by simply saying, "I'm a traditionalist. I don't get close to girls with bfs." And leave it at that. You don't want her anyway because she'd eventually cheat on you. Get over it beta faggot. But you're actually looking for addvice so you have that going for you.

make up your mind faggot... do you wanna fuck her or not?

If you do... spare the morality convo.
If you don't, just stop talking to her! And you don't have to tell her WHY... just lie, it doesnt matter!

Sperging your guts out to her like that makes her annoyed because a)the fun flirting stops and b) you sound like a beta thats way overthinking it.

You went about it in a roundabout way. Should have just summed it up in one message and left it at that. Ultimately you did the correct thing though. Don't fall for her b8 though, agree with her and leave it at that.

ok ty I think, I promise I'm trying to become a dominant male. I felt like this was the right move

Sup Forums is not a community of supportive tree huggers. Try /adv/

get this /r9k/ shit off here fucking faggot

If you care about traditionalism, you did right. You don't want to inflict pain on others. That's also good. Very christ-like. You did fine. stop overthinking things. See my earlier reply about assertiveness, if you're worried about that.

Ignore the people telling you that you're a cuck or beta because you didn't fuck her and hurt her bf. I called you a beta because you're feely-feely, but you're not a doormat, and you have standards. Which puts you above most these neets here.

she's a retarded slut and wanted to cheat. she saw it's impossible so she got out. that's all. good call, user. you're a good man

Ignore her completely. Anything else leaves you at the mercy of her female whims.

>Sprint

HAHHHAHHHAHHHA

DIS FUCKING IGNITE STUPID ASS NIGGER

that's funny considering how much advice I've received so far.

I've been with Sup Forums for a bit now, I'll probably get a temp ban but this is the place to go for this type of advice. I need red pilled conservative answers only. Any other community I don't trust even within Sup Forums

>Worst feeling in the world and I wish it upon no one.

Yep. It's the only situation I can think of where you get scolded and nagged for feeling rage towards another man.

Are you this stupid? women rarely mean anything they say in words.

It is a SHIT TEST AND YOU ARE FALLING FOR IT

either you misinterpreted jokes and someone being nice to you as more serious flirting and made things awkward, which is why she disengaged

if sh was actually flirting with you, and had a boyfriend, and you didn't like that, you just shouldn't have responded to her advances and she would get the message

what you absolutely shouldn't have done is send a bunch of mealy mouthed vague messages while preappoligizing for how she's going to take it wrong

The way you explained it to her sounded whiny like you weren't sure of yourself. You should tell her you think girls who disrespect their bf are low value and you would never consider them gf material. This is an indirect attack to her ego and let's her self worth

You did the right thing by being truthful. Now you have to sack up and not pursue someone who has made it clear they think of you as a doormat

Okay a few thoughts.

1. She might be angry because she's taking it as rejection, and insult (you're indirectly calling her a slut).

2. You did the right thing.

3. Don't seek her approval of your decisions. Just lead. Be a leader, live your life and she'll come around.

4. Next time don't be such a beta autist. Just ignore her advances. Shut her out. Don't lead her on.

You fucking autist. She didn't wanna talk to you anyways tho cause she didn't even try to convince you otherwise. You dun goofed, kys

Also this shit belongs on Sup Forums

That user is correct. Sending paragraphs to women is quite pointless, because most of what you said there went right over that bitch's head. Short and sweet, and assert that you KNOW you are right.

true. Definitely not misinterpreting anything though

You haven't explain

How is she flirting?

A few things
1. there's no reason to stop flirting
2. don't ever say "it's usually my fault" to a women
3. never send a block of texts
4. hit the gym

I once kissed a girls neck, but my hand down her underwear, and licked her boobs while we watched netflix in my bed. Met her on tinder. She still has that boyfriend.

Tell her bf that she was hitting on you, you fucking faggot.

>giving 3DPD the time of day
Wew lad

>but everyone's calling me a cuck and a beta

Yeah, because you're talking about a real-life interaction you had with a girl. According to Sup Forums, you're a cuck if:

>your girlfriend texts another guy
>a girl you text has a boyfriend
>you don't have a girlfriend

You're going to be called a cuck no matter what. You're being a man here. From what it sounds like, this girl was texting you inappropriately, and you told her to stop because she has a boyfriend. You did the right thing. The one thing I will say is this: Don't apologize and second guess yourself so fucking much. Your statement that she was acting inappropriately was buried in placations, excuses, and disclaimers, and you repeatedly apologized and made excuses for her behavior. Don't treat her like a child and she won't act like one. If she gets pissy and angry at you, she's only doing it because she knows you're right. Just let her cool off and thank you later.

So yes, you're a beta, but certainly not a cuck.

Also OP don't waste your time with chicks like this. If you're just trying to get your dick wet, then nothing matters and you should go balls deep. If you are looking for a serious relationship, women like this are the exact opposite of what you're looking for.

Rememeber, take anything serious over text and you're gonna have a bad time. Only judge their feelings and motives in person.

you were trying to do the right thing but the things in red make you sound beta as fuck

If you're uncomfortable with the flirting, harmless or otherwise, what you're supposed to do is not message her back as much. Reduce your contact time. Act like you're busy.

What you don't do is explain all this shit out loud like a fucking aspie, which is what you just did, OP.

It's a cuck or get cucked world out there buddy.

FPBP

Just met some guys wife on Tinder. He's "cool" with it. So why not I suppose.

She's writing a book about the experience, but really using it as a cover to fuck other people.

You did the right thing but went about it in a pretty shitty beta way. You took partial blame onto yourself instead of calling that slut out for what she is, so now she's just going to think you're a loser and look for another guy to cheat with. Also with no context we can't really see if she actually was straight up flirting with you or if you're just an autist who took it that way.

Next time you get in this situation just play it straight until it becomes obvious she wants to cheat on her bf with you then be very clear that you're not interested in cheating sluts. This will crush her ego and potentially make her think that cheaters aren't attractive, and thus improve society even just a little.

Never send more than 1 short to moderate length text message in a row. Unless she sends like 3 in a row. Then it is ok to send 2.

Quit falling all over the place, OP.
You did the right thing, that doesn't amount to anything if it isn't justification enough for yourself.
I think talking to these women is a fatal step in the first place.

What this guy said. You can also sperg-out and call them a slut in a roundabout way and they'll still respect you for the most part, but they're not gonna talk to you.

Meanwhile I'm cucking a dude with his gf without a second thought.

Why are you such a beta fag op? Sure women like that are not for serious relationships, but damn cant you have a little fun now and then? If she is a cheating ho like that either go straight to her bf and tell him or put your dick in it (responsibly), because she is going to cheat either way.

If I were you I probably would've acted on her advances depending on how she looks, but I have no morals.

You sound like a decent guy. You probably could've articulated yourself a little better but you have nothing to be ashamed of. The world could use more people like you.

This
This
This
This
This

I know man. I'm such a fucking idiot for that. I was talking to her for hours before this and I guess it feminized me. I need to stay contained better in the future for sure

kek. I reread it with more attention. OP you're a retard.

>i won't get offended bc i wanna hear
Lie. "I promise I won't be mad."

>its just the way you talk with me sometimes makes me feel like your bf wouldn't be happy even tho its jokes and I just don't like talking to girls like that with bfs

Translation: "I'm interested in, and I like flirting with you, but you have a BF, and I don't know what to do, can you please break up or something? Tell me what to do?"

What she hears: "I'm weak."

>and I feel like you're offended now cause you don't think you're doing anything wrong probably and also think i'm being oversensitive and its usually my fault

Translation: "I'm gay. I'm beta numale. So I care what a you think."

What she hears: "Please bend me over and peg me. I'm no leader, I value your opinion."

What you should have said OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ

hmm...really makes me think

listen, girls crave men's attention. Their bf's "love", or "affection" (or whatever you wanna call it) will never be enough for them.

In what ways does she talk to you that makes you feel uncomfortable?
I used to talk to my gf's best friend abut pretty personal stuff about my gf and our relationship, which at times I kinda knew was a little too much for a girl i'm not dating but she was pretty cool and gave my some really core advice and never went behind my back and told my gf anything, even when me and my gf broke up. However, she knew when to back off, kinda like how you did, and told me I should lay off a little bit after I complimented her ass, and she didn't snitch on me either, but I knew I was in the wrong and putting her in a situation she didn't want to be in.

Some girls just live off men's attention. That girl is obviously offended and in a way knows that you aren't "open" to her now. And by "open" I mean in a sense that you want her. She sees you have a restriction and she is jealous she isn't welcomed in it. That's the best way I can explain it.

literally this why do you care about a gril with a bf?
also you went about this in a completely autistic way

listen to call her out on her bullshit and say its nothing personal and move on.
Also when she threatens you even in a roundabout way eg "maybe we shouldnt be friends" the only response is "okay" or "sure, whatever"

OP, it's only a mistake if you don't learn from it.

You'll know better than to do this shit again in the future.

This.
You did good OP, you did good.
You had the right idea, you just didn't express it properly so it sounded a little weird.

Honestly I don't believe this. It's been said in the thread before

But I believe in this age of men vs women it's more important to stick with your fellow males over getting your dick wet. Plus how could I be a cuck without a girl? I'm not getting cucked regardless

OP some books for you:
48 laws of power.
How to win friends and influence people.
What every body is saying
And i have another book, Verbal Judo: The Gentle Art of Persuasion (Haven't read it, I think it's a cop/CO book. Though it can't hurt to know it)

don't sweat it too much man. just take what you've learned and move on

This.

Tell her she's acting uncouth. If she doesn't understand why, tell her why. But don't tell her and then be like "please don't be mad at me." Shows weakness, gives her reason to believe that even YOU believe there is something wrong with your reasoning. No, there's nothing wrong with your reasoning, but if you act like it, it gives her the plausibility that you might,which may reinforce her behavior in the future.

you're not an idiot. if she's not a prospect for you it's literally like who cares.

You already started to figure it out but you were a yuge pussy about it. Just say no. I was friends with a girl who wanted to fuck dispite her bf. I just said no. I rarely talk to her but she still wants to fuck. Just don't be a limp wristed nancy jesus fucking christ you don't owe those sluts an explanation. Just say no. They fucking hate men who share their feelings ok man. The only girl that's worth telling your feelings to is the one worth marrying. No one else.

Don't waste your time, OP. Your "fellow males" couldn't give a damn about you, and would willingly sell you out for pennies on the dollar if it meant willing cooze.

not gonna lie she's very pretty in a stereotypical sense. Most popular girl I ever talked to by far

what the fuck is this shit? op ur beta

Part of me was hoping she'd do the right thing, break up with her bf she constantly complains about, and THEN start flirting and shit but there's just no hope for sluts I guess

Stick to your guns. She is looking to make you share social ramifications of her breakup by being "the guy" she does it with. If she's receptive while having a boyfriend, it means she's browsing for a new (better) relationship, and trying to get the best deal available, which would be to cheat on him with a man, and force him to break off the relationship. If he freaks out at her, he's a savage, and if he brings up their romantic life, he loses to. Once it's over, you're the asshole who had sex with her. Do not soil your hands with her slutty behavior, because it will give her a way to exit clean. I think you are being used, like a piece of meat.

Tits or GTFO

>W-w-why don't you break up with your bf and b-b-be my gf in-instead?"
>she won't so she must be a slut

Fucking hell, OP. I'm surprised you go this far without creeping her out, you proto-r9k fuckwit

If she really wanted a relationship with you, she would break up with her boyfriend. She's interested in a side dish because she's a gluttonous, slutty attention whore.